hibs.net Messageboard

Page 52 of 558 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152552 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 16724
    @hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Indeed it was. Somebody must have advised Queen anne to go for stendel. Couldn't possible have been levein who probably thought he would struggle then he'd get his job back. The way it panned out was very strange.

It was Pep Guardiola.

Or, possibly, a waiter at Man City hospitality. Anyhow, he was wearing a proper Man City uniform and given Budge’s ‘special relationship’ with that club, she assumed the advice must have come from the very top.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    It could be Dan Budge.
    Defo Budge. Where was all the money when they needed bailed? Who would throw that amount of money away at a badly managed company with no control on how it is soent? She could quite easily use a front company to pump the money in. Think it will stop now as nearly half her fortune will have been thrown at Hearts via taking them out of admin, donations and a further £2 mill loan.
    Last edited by FilipinoHibs; 29-12-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Here’s a quote from the EEN from the senile old cow.

I’ve met the new owner (Ron Gordon) and we had a very long chat. He was picking my brains about how Hearts have developed and Scottish football in general. We talked about whether there are areas where we can collaborate to help both clubs.

“I’ve always had that view, as has Leeann, but Hibs have been going in one direction for the last few years while we have been really focused on growing the commercial side of the business. We have always been very keen to help, and in fact we have helped in a number of areas.

“A couple of times we have had a phonecall saying: ‘We have this particular problem, have you got anybody there who can help us?’ We would always say yes. She [Dempster] would do the same if the boot was on the other foot.
    That's how gullible Budge is

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbySpurs View Post
    Yeah, agree, I wasn’t “comfortable” until about the 87th minute... memories of the 4-4 game kept flashing through my head... that was grim that day.
    As bad as that day was, I actually burst out laughing when they equalised that day. If anything summed up what being a Hibs fan at that time it was it was that day!! I like to content myself with the fact that for most of my Hibs supporting life they have spent tens of millions of pounds of other people's and charities money and really haven't been that much better than us. The tide has definitely turned and we will be the team with the sustainable business model, room for improvement on and off the park. They on the other hand have to rely on handouts, no room for expansion in the stadium unless many more millions are wasted. A huge wage bill on mediocrity. And let's not forget the farce that will play out when fan ownership takes control. I'm pretty content being a Hibby at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    As bad as that day was, I actually burst out laughing when they equalised that day. If anything summed up what being a Hibs fan at that time it was it was that day!! I like to content myself with the fact that for most of my Hibs supporting life they have spent tens of millions of pounds of other people's and charities money and really haven't been that much better than us. The tide has definitely turned and we will be the team with the sustainable business model, room for improvement on and off the park. They on the other hand have to rely on handouts, no room for expansion in the stadium unless many more millions are wasted. A huge wage bill on mediocrity. And let's not forget the farce that will play out when fan ownership takes control. I'm pretty content being a Hibby at the moment
    I strangly felt very relaxed in the second half on boxing day. Actually burst out laughing at some of their horrendously desperate "attempts' on goal to get back in it. Back in the days we couldn't buy a win against them I always felt throwing away a decent lead was inevitable. Not on Thursday. I actually thought we'd get a third.

@hibs.net private member
    Article in the Scotsman:

“A former Peruvian President is alleged to have benefitted from a “massive” multimillion pound bribery scheme which saw more than £13m wired to a Scotland-based firm, according to US prosecutors”

Hmmmmmm🤔🤣

Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    Article in the Scotsman:

“A former Peruvian President is alleged to have benefitted from a “massive” multimillion pound bribery scheme which saw more than £13m wired to a Scotland-based firm, according to US prosecutors”

Hmmmmmm🤔🤣

Isn't RG Peruvian?

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Defo Budge.
    Wrong

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    Taken from kickback RE: Connor Washington.

I know there a lot delusional roasters over there but this has to be one of their standouts...

"I think Stendel will love have Washington in his team in my eyes he could be hearts version to Firmino at Liverpool that influential hard working always running tracking bk forward player I know everyone will be laughing but I’ve watched him play for Northern Ireland he hard working for them "

Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post

I know there a lot delusional roasters over there but this has to be one of their standouts...

"I think Stendel will love have Washington in his team in my eyes he could be hearts version to Firmino at Liverpool that influential hard working always running tracking bk forward player I know everyone will be laughing but I’ve watched him play for Northern Ireland he hard working for them "
    Did they not see him play before his injury?

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    Article in the Scotsman:

Hmmmmmm🤔🤣

EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Peru!!!!

Scottish based!!!!

RG?

Yamland will go into the bigliest frothing at the mouth we have ever witnessed.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post

Their stats compare right enough

Personally I think he could be their Ronaldo but hopefully Stendel doesn't read Hibs.net so he'll never find out.

Got to be a Hibby on the wind up, either that or wee Shaun Lawson.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Peru!!!!

Scottish based!!!!

RG?

I tried to get in touch with Petrie to see if his due diligence brought up anything but his secretary said he’s away around the world on his new solid gold yacht he’d just acquired and was too busy to respond.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    I tried to get in touch with Petrie to see if his due diligence brought up anything but his secretary said he’s away around the world on his new solid gold yacht he’d just acquired and was too busy to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Your laughing but he was seen recently in the chippy at Longniddry apparently his moustache has been coated with gold leaf and he's got solid gold teeth as well so you might be onto something.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Your laughing but he was seen recently in the chippy at Longniddry apparently his moustache has been coated with gold leaf and he's got solid gold teeth as well so you might be onto something.

I think you made some of this up. Longniddry doesn't have a chippy. At least it shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataplana View Post
    I think you made some of this up. Longniddry doesn't have a chippy. At least it shouldn't.
    It does have one!

I'm trying to protect the identity of the chippy so they don't get caught up in the money laundering scandal.

£13m is a lot of cod and chips, even if you eat as many pickled eggs as Petrie (allegedly) does it's still a lot of orders.

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    It does have one!

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    I am shocked by this news, I have to say I fear Longniddry must have a massive crack cocaine problem these days.

I remember an article in The Courier when a group of residents raised their objections to any fast food outlet in the village. They even had a picture.

There were a man and woman in matching cagoules, a couple of young mums with buggies. Two kids with home made signs saying, "you've had your chips", and a man walking his dog who seems to have been taken by surprise by the photographer.

Come to think of it, it was the Evening News.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Wrong
    Come on then give me some evidence and logical argument it is not.

I am shocked by this news, I have to say I fear Longniddry must have a massive crack cocaine problem these days.

I remember an article in The Courier when a group of residents raised their objections to any fast food outlet in the village. They even had a picture.

There were a man and woman in matching cagoules, a couple of young mums with buggies. Two kids with home made signs saying, "you've had your chips", and a man walking his dog who seems to have been taken by surprise by the photographer.

Come to think of it, it was the Evening News.
    The real story was actually Dog seen in Longniddry but the EEN missed the scoop entirely.

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    The real story was actually Dog seen in Longniddry but the EEN missed the scoop entirely.

Ah, it appears Underbelly had not provided the requisite funds to promote their new DoggingWonderland venture at Car Park number two.

A wasted trip for the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Wrong
    Maybe Roseberry.

Come on then give me some evidence and logical argument it is not.
    She isn't that rich, and she's not even a real hearts fan

The name I have heard unfortunately does have access to an obscene amount of money

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by 1van Sprou7e View Post
    She isn't that rich, and she's not even a real hearts fan

The name I have heard unfortunately does have access to an obscene amount of money
    She has about £30 million. So lost about a third of it if she is the donator. Who have you heard? So far names spun out are:

Bailie Gifford Partners;
    Rosebery;
    Rockstar owners: and
    JB contractirs.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Peru!!!!

Scottish based!!!!

RG?

Quite a few plane spotters amongst the Yam faithful so if a tanned well-dressed gentleman is seen loading briefcases onto a private jet at Edinburgh airport I’m sure we will be told.

She has about £30 million. So lost about a third of it if she is the donator. Who have you heard? So far names spun out are:

Bailie Gifford Partners;
    Rosebery;
    Rockstar owners: and
    JB contractirs.
    Wasn't going to say but I suppose it doesn't matter since I have no idea if it's true or not, but heard it was JK Rowling's husband

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1van Sprou7e View Post
    Wasn't going to say but I suppose it doesn't matter since I have no idea if it's true or not, but heard it was JK Rowling's husband
    You would need a psychiatrist if you believed that.

You would need a psychiatrist if you believed that.
    More likely than some of the rumoured names lol