hibs.net Messageboard

Page 466 of 558 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,980 of 16724
    Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think it's meant to imply McGinn has asked Villa consider a bid for Souttar, it's poorly worded.
    Villa won’t be looking at anyone until they know what league they are going to, and Soapy ain’t ever playing in the EPL.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Looks like Hearts are about to be busy in the transfer window

dazajmbo dazajmbo

Posted 3 hours ago
    Aaron Hickey will almost certainly join Manchester City in a permanent deal this window, with the option of loaning back for upto 18 months. The payment from Man City will be in installments and will include a 31% sell on clause to Hearts. Hearts will not pay any percent of his wage if he does return on loan. A left winger is also being looked at on loan from City.

Colin Doyle to leave soon.

Interest in John Souttar from Aston Villa, John McGinn has suggested that he is considered.

Michael Smith is in the thoughts of several english championship sides, aswell as Rangers.

Sam Nicholson desperate to come back to Hearts but has interest from Bristol City & Aberdeen.

Robbie has earmarked 6 current players he would like to move on, and is in discussion regarding a player from dunfermline and a loan signing from Arsenal.

3 ex players are currently out of contract and have offered to come back for little or no wages until January.

Keen on a central midfielder who is at Motherwell.
    Sam Nicholson to Aberdeen lol good one

If Man City don’t want Hickey straight away for this season, why would they pay a fee at all, never mind a 31% sell on clause. They can sign him for free in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    If Man City don’t want Hickey straight away for this season, why would they pay a fee at all, never mind a 31% sell on clause. They can sign him for free in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the Jambo mind they’re queuing up to sign him.

If Citah don’t act now Real Madrid or Chelsea will step in.

Quote Originally Posted by EdinMike View Post
    “John McGinn has suggested that he is considered.”

Considered what ?! A God amongst men ?! Laughing at you’re inability to sentence make good not ?!
    McGinn was asked because he'd previously played against him and replied "Souttar is definitely considered Championship standard, but that's Scottish Championship not English".
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

A team that has been relegated and conceded goals all season but Man City, Aston Villa and rangers want 3 out of 4 of there defenders? 😂😂

Outstanding patter

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean04 View Post
    A team that has been relegated and conceded goals all season but Man City, Aston Villa and rangers want 3 out of 4 of there defenders? 😂😂

Outstanding patter
    🤣🤣

Outstanding patter
    When you put it like that

Outstanding patter
    They’re a strange bunch. They just seem to ignore what has happened or is happening and pretend everything is great.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    They’re a strange bunch. They just seem to ignore what has happened or is happening and pretend everything is great.
    Listening to them you'd think things have never been better over there. They're exactly the sort who would still be ordering cocktails sat at the bar while The Titanic sank. Enjoy the cruise, everything is under control.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    Listening to them you'd think things have never been better over there. They're exactly the sort who would still be ordering cocktails sat at the bar while The Titanic sank. Enjoy the cruise, everything is under control.
    What's going on all seems to be part of their master plan, with all the pieces falling nicely into place.

It must really be something else because I can't see any way that they're going to come out on top.

@hibs.net private member
    Sorry to say but it looks like reconstruction is back on the cards, according to Ethan Hunt, one of the Brokeback intelligentsia - what do they know that the rest of Scottish Football doesn't???

Reconstruction - even at this stage - could be put back on the table by the clubs. There will be a few Chairmen - having had time to digest the events and the possible repercussions - that might just be back on the phone to Doncaster to see if it can be revived.

The only way this was going away was if Lord Clark dismissed the case. He didn’t. The possibility of a good outcome for us and PT - especially now we have access to the documents and the arbitration tribunal is not under the jurisdiction of the SFA - has increased in my opinion. If I was a club Chairman - especially of DU/RR/CR - I would be thinking about what I could now lose if it went Pete Tong. I would be asking myself is it is worth the risk. I’m sure a few are.

Looks like Hearts are about to be busy in the transfer window

dazajmbo dazajmbo

Posted 3 hours ago
    Aaron Hickey will almost certainly join Manchester City in a permanent deal this window, with the option of loaning back for upto 18 months. The payment from Man City will be in installments and will include a 31% sell on clause to Hearts. Hearts will not pay any percent of his wage if he does return on loan. A left winger is also being looked at on loan from City.

Colin Doyle to leave soon.

Interest in John Souttar from Aston Villa, John McGinn has suggested that he is considered.

Michael Smith is in the thoughts of several english championship sides, aswell as Rangers.

Sam Nicholson desperate to come back to Hearts but has interest from Bristol City & Aberdeen.

Robbie has earmarked 6 current players he would like to move on, and is in discussion regarding a player from dunfermline and a loan signing from Arsenal.

3 ex players are currently out of contract and have offered to come back for little or no wages until January.

Keen on a central midfielder who is at Motherwell.
    Dazjambo bless him. He pops up every transfer window whips them all up into a frenzy as a ITK poster and then slips back under a rock when it all goes to ****, which it does every time.

If you pick through it, it’s all close to what anyone would make up if they were a sad fantisist. Man city for Hickey but of course a loan back and very favorable terms but nothing for hearts to pay, of course. Sam Nicolson keen to come back, surprise. 3 ex players willing to play for nothing. Really? Not one, two but three, all willing to play for nothing until Xmas. Wow. A player from Dunfermline I hear you say Daz? Oh that will be Nisbet. Wow What a guy.

In Daz we trust 😂😂😂
    Last edited by Col2; 04-07-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Steve View Post
    Sorry to say but it looks like reconstruction is back on the cards, according to Ethan Hunt, one of the Brokeback intelligentsia - what do they know that the rest of Scottish Football doesn't???

Reconstruction - even at this stage - could be put back on the table by the clubs. There will be a few Chairmen - having had time to digest the events and the possible repercussions - that might just be back on the phone to Doncaster to see if it can be revived.

The only way this was going away was if Lord Clark dismissed the case. He didn’t. The possibility of a good outcome for us and PT - especially now we have access to the documents and the arbitration tribunal is not under the jurisdiction of the SFA - has increased in my opinion. If I was a club Chairman - especially of DU/RR/CR - I would be thinking about what I could now lose if it went Pete Tong. I would be asking myself is it is worth the risk. I’m sure a few are.
    It isn’t really sinking in for them, is it?

No problem with reconstruction as long as its 12-12-10-10😁 Only option not tried and PT would accept it.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    It's like that old joke

What's the difference between a drum machine and Hearts............

.......you only have the punch the information into a drum machine once!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

Reconstruction has been comprehensively rejected by the clubs. There is no way the SPFL can force it through without more unrest.

What they can do is make a firm commitment to explore options for 21/22 ... but I would hope they would fix clear deadlines into that process, so we don’t have a repeat of this intolerable situation where a new season is just weeks away but there remains uncertainty about the format.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Reconstruction has been comprehensively rejected by the clubs. There is no way the SPFL can force it through without more unrest.

What they can do is make a firm commitment to explore options for 21/22 ... but I would hope they would fix clear deadlines into that process, so we don’t have a repeat of this intolerable situation where a new season is just weeks away but there remains uncertainty about the format.
    That's what most sane fans think - however, there are fans of a certain club out there that just can't see it

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickback View Post
    The possibility of a good outcome for us and PT - especially now we have access to the documents and the arbitration tribunal is not under the jurisdiction of the SFA - has increased in my opinion.
    I don't get this. What do they think is included in the "documents" that are going to magically unlock reconstruction, stop their relegation, and make the SPFL decide to shower them with money? I have no idea what they think is in there that is so important or game-changing.

Does anyone know?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    I don't get this. What do they think is included in the "documents" that are going to magically unlock reconstruction, stop their relegation, and make the SPFL decide to shower them with money? I have no idea what they think is in there that is so important or game-changing.

Does anyone know?
    Magic beans, they've been hoping someone will sell them some all along and it looks like their top men on Kickback have finally tracked some down.

Some guy called Romanov is supplying them.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Does anyone know?
    its a hearts/kickback thing.Even when the premier league kicks off without them, kickback will be saying its only a matter of time before the league gets scrapped and they’re put back in.
    I blame kickback, Tom English and Benny factor for their delusions of ownership of the universe.
    Budge just seems to steer the ship whichever way the fans tell her to.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

Does anyone know?

They seem to think the Dundee vote is their Watergate moment. It isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    They seem to think the Dundee vote is their Watergate moment. It isn’t.
    I’m beginning to think that it’s their Watership Down moment.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Boy View Post
    I’m beginning to think that it’s their Watership Down moment.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    It’s like a cult or something. They’ve been slapped down every step of the way all season, and yet still think things are going their way.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee

Does anyone know?
    There’s no smoking gun in those documents. It’s absurd to think that here’s going to be something so fundamentally wrong that it throws doubt on everything that happened.

Hearts fans are becoming increasingly fanatical fantasists. Even consistent set backs aren’t waking them up.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@joe_black1509 on twitter knows everything that's going on in the case

He's never been wrong once honest 🙄

@hibs.net private member
    @joe_black1509 on twitter knows everything that's going on in the case

He's never been wrong once honest 🙄
    Joe Black may be finding himself in contempt of court due to his tweets during Session

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    It seems a lot of their legal/reconstruction experts on social media have moved onto being completely in the know about Hibs. They are all convinced we’re going bust, the players have knocked back wage cuts and are all fuming and Ron the con is at it and only bought the club to **** us over. Made for some fun morning reading.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It seems a lot of their legal/reconstruction experts on social media have moved onto being completely in the know about Hibs. They are all convinced we’re going bust, the players have knocked back wage cuts and are all fuming and Ron the con is at it and only bought the club to **** us over. Made for some fun morning reading.
    Its amazing how in my 50 plus years of following Hibs, some random jakey in a reversible polyester jacket always seems to get hold of better financial information on Hibs than a shareholder gets from our properly certified annual accounts.

We've been going bust every year I can remember yet look at the comparative position of both clubs today and league positions over what will now be four years.

They're paying way over the top for mediocrity and a reputation not many fans would want for their club.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby