hibs.net Messageboard

Page 100 of 558 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 16724
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think this season's Rangers are highly unlikely to slip up against the yams, not when they're right in the mix to win the title. They're simply a much better team than Hearts.
    They already drew with them under Potter. I hope Rangers smash them though. Their high press will leave gaps and the huns have pace.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    They'll be gegendepressing like men possessed for the first 30 minutes then knacker themselves out
    Not seen any footage or read any reports but how did the high press that was supposedly going to blow Ross County away work out last night? A breezy '3-0 to the famous' was one of the pre-match predictions I saw on kickback. Was there any evidence of it? Or just the same old huff and puff?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Not seen any footage or read any reports but how did the high press that was supposedly going to blow Ross County away work out last night? A breezy '3-0 to the famous' was one of the pre-match predictions I saw on kickback. Was there any evidence of it? Or just the same old huff and puff?
    Apparently their new striker will do better against Rangers because "that's more his level".

That's how things work.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Apparently their new striker will do better against Rangers because "that's more his level".

That's how things work.
    Are they truly saying that over on 14 points back ?

Truly staggering

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Hearts back in with another bid for Boyce. According to Jamie Borthwick it’s not been rejected yet and apparently “wages wouldn’t be an issue”. Boyce would be mental to sign for Hearts in their current state but if they are offering him more money that’s where he’ll end up.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Hearts back in with another bid for Boyce. According to Jamie Borthwick it’s not been rejected yet and apparently “wages wouldn’t be an issue”. Boyce would be mental to sign for Hearts in their current state but if they are offering him more money that’s where he’ll end up.
    Why he wouldn’t see out his contract and get more money in the summer with a better signing on fee to a better club than them would be staggering. He must already be on championship wages as he signed for Burton when they where in that league.

They are clearly about to massively overpay for Boyce.

@hibs.net private member
    They give us a laugh ...but they are, at least , setting out to try to secure their first choice ...fair play. Will be a top signing imho ....

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    They give us a laugh ...but they are, at least , setting out to try to secure their first choice ...fair play. Will be a top signing imho ....
    They are in a desperate situation and have to roll the dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Funny if we signed Boyce.
    As Keagan said “I’d Love it if we beat them”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Yep it is but I’m still thinking if there is other championship teams who want him or Sunderland they’ll blow hearts’ bid out the water.

I also think there’s a lot more wrong with their team than simply their strikers

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Why he wouldn’t see out his contract and get more money in the summer with a better signing on fee to a better club than them would be staggering. He must already be on championship wages as he signed for Burton when they where in that league.
    Risk of injury?

New guy must have played well last night.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    Yep it is but I’m still thinking if there is other championship teams who want him or Sunderland they’ll blow hearts’ bid out the water.

I also think there’s a lot more wrong with their team than simply their strikers
    That last point had me go and look at their team from last night. Irving and Bozanic as their starting central midfield 😂

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    That last point had me go and look at their team from last night. Irving and Bozanic as their starting central midfield 😂
    Exactly, aye Boyce might get them a few goals but there’s a lot more to a team than a good striker and we already know that from this season

Their midfield is toilet.

If I was a player that my current club wanted to keep and had other clubs wanting me would I go to a basket case club with a questionable manager morooned at the bottom of the league with no league wins in their last 10? Hmm...

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    If I was a player that my current club wanted to keep and had other clubs wanting me would I go to a basket case club with a questionable manager morooned at the bottom of the league with no league wins in their last 10? Hmm...
    Hope that sticks.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Congratulations Lurkers

100 pages of belly laughs... and you appear to be just warming up

We thank you all. Keep 'em coming!

The Yams upcoming league fixtures:

The Rangers (H)
    St Johnstone (A)
    Kilmarnock (H)
    Celtic (A)

Chuckle chuckle.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Thought he'd retired? Be as well signing Posh
    Close

Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    They have been financially doped for years and years, lets say at least from the Robinson days. They were around £20m in debt and looking at selling Tiny and renting Murrayfield when they got lucky and madman Romanov bought and saved them. Then he went on another huge spending spree which only by luck and Lithuanians being lenient and accepting peanuts for their debt, managed to survive. In all of these years (lets say at least 26 years) Hearts have enjoyed players at the club they couldn't afford and gained wins they wouldn't have got without this over expenditure.

The Hearts fans who have grown up in that era cant quite get their heads around the fact that every new messiah they sign is pish, unlike the previous 30 years when their living outwith their means has brought in pretty decent quality players. Every (unknown) player brought in these days is built up into a frenzy of greatness that has proved not be not the case. The 70+ players that they've signed in the 'living within their means' years have almost all turned out to be not very good, despite a massive fanfare of how they were going to rip the Scottish league to bits.

They still think they're going on a run and the new messiah Stendel and unheard of new goal machine is going to get them challenging in the top six!! That is what 30 years of financial doping does to a club that need to get real and understand that if you spend money on your stadium and live within your means it's not quite that simple. Even if you've received £9m in handouts in the past three years from mysterious benefactors. You actually couldn't make up the delusional pish and entitlement that emanates from that lot. Hope they go down.
    I concur100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    Close
    😂

O shots on target. Ross county had two very decent chances in the first half to score,they had one decent chance to score second half. Maybe geggen whatever it's called is German for boring teams into submission.😂

Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    O shots on target. Ross county had two very decent chances in the first half to score,they had one decent chance to score second half. Maybe geggen whatever it's called is German for boring teams into submission.😂
    If it is, that didn’t work either!

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    The Yams upcoming league fixtures:

The Rangers (H)
    St Johnstone (A)
    Kilmarnock (H)
    Celtic (A)

Chuckle chuckle.
    Difficult to see them as anything other than canon fodder for the OF. The St Johnstone and Kilmarnock games could determine their future. I’m not convinced they have enough fight it togetherness to come out 11th in a relegation battle.

When does Morelos make his return from the ban?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    New guy must have played well last night.

Have you seen his 'slip/tumble' at their open goal last night - it's ****ing hilarious ?. It actually looks like he faints/swoons as the ball comes to him - tad strange for someone who scores everywhere he goes !

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Have you seen his 'slip/tumble' at their open goal last night - it's ****ing hilarious ?. It actually looks like he faints/swoons as the ball comes to him - tad strange for someone who scores everywhere he goes !
    To be fair I think he slipped on the tsunami of saliva coming from Stendels lips.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    He scores in cities apparently so I'm guessing he fresh airs it and falls on his erse in towns.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    To be fair I think he slipped on the tsunami of saliva coming from Stendels lips.
    🤢🤮