hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can’t believe Heckingbottom thinks Kamberi is planning to bomb South Korea while planning trade sanctions on the coastal areas of his native Switzerland.

He’s the worst manager we’ve ever had.
    The ****er doesn't even have the long range missiles he needs to reach South Korea let alone the clout in the European Council to mount effective sanctions. And everyone knows all Swiss coastal areas are guaranteed by Germany so does he really want Merkel on his tail when he can't even get into the starting eleven?

Heckingbottom should know this stuff, its just really basic managerial fare. Has he even done his badges FFS? I don't know why we aren't going after an Ian Murray or a Michael O'Neill right now, alright they're a bit wedded to a traditional 4-4-2 formation but both clearly have a good geopolitical grounding and in O'Neill's case I hear he's also got good contacts at NATO, the United Nations AND Queen of the South. No brainer.

2. Log in to remove the advert

The Papers are properly sticking the boot into Hibs at the moment and unfortunately some Hibs fans are really taking the bait. Headline is way different from the actual story.

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Heckingbottom Out

Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    Heckingbottom Out
    #getheckxitdone

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel 1875 View Post
    Dreadful from Heckingbottom. How dare he further isolate one of our most talented players. Incredible. It appears he has taken a shine to the Neil Lennon book of management and started bullying the players who are openly criticizing his rubbish management.
    Just about spat my salmon and cream cheese bagel over the passenger in front of me on the train.

What absolute tomfoolery. Shame on you.

I see the usual suspects who have taken a shine to mocking my every utterance are out in force. How do you know that Heckingbottom didn’t say it? Just because the journalist, who is a credit to the profession, hasn’t included the quote? Absurd. Heckingbottom’s record speaks for itself and his fury at Kamberi was clear for all to see when he humiliated the striker by bringing him on so late. What he never counted for was that he humiliated himself. Sad.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I see the usual suspects who have taken a shine to mocking my every utterance are out in force. How do you know that Heckingbottom didn’t say it? Just because the journalist, who is a credit to the profession, hasn’t included the quote? Absurd. Heckingbottom’s record speaks for itself and his fury at Kamberi was clear for all to see when he humiliated the striker by bringing him on so late. What he never counted for was that he humiliated himself. Sad.
    You want to borrow my spade?

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    You want to borrow my spade?
    And what would I need that for, sir? Perhaps you, and all the other who continually aim venomous posts in my direction, perhaps because you’re bitter that I was right about Heckingbottom when I first became a target for your abuse, should reflect on your posting habits. Do you know for certain that the Record has misquoted him? Do you think it is plausible that the Record would get it THAT wrong? I think not. You think otherwise.

Debate, it’s not for everyone...

And what would I need that for, sir? Perhaps you, and all the other who continually aim venomous posts in my direction, perhaps because you’re bitter that I was right about Heckingbottom when I first became a target for your abuse, should reflect on your posting habits. Do you know for certain that the Record has misquoted him? Do you think it is plausible that the Record would get it THAT wrong? I think not. You think otherwise.

You still haven't read the article.

I think most agree that Heckingbottom should go. But if he said it then the quote would be in the story. Your agenda is blinding you here.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar

If you read the article then it will allay your concerns.

@hibs.net private member

You are what you eat Mr Squirrel

I can assure you all I have read the article. Perhaps if you all read my posts you would see that this fact is crystal clear, given that I acknowledge the headline quote doesn’t feature in the article. This doesn’t mean it wasn’t said. Perhaps you should take your own advice and read before posting accusations.

I can assure you all I have read the article. Perhaps if you all read my posts you would see that this fact is crystal clear, given that I acknowledge the headline quote doesn’t feature in the article. This doesn’t mean it wasn’t said. Perhaps you should take your own advice and read before posting accusations.
    Try reading it in the Evening News and you'll find exactly what he said.

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    I love this parody account.

Fair made me a laugh on a dreich morning.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar

So do you think that PH said what has been quoted - that players who don't have the drive Kamberi does will end up in the lower leagues - and also something not quoted - that Kamberi will end up in the lower leagues?

Sort of like a Schrödinger's Kamberi; he's both a lower league player and not a lower league player at the same time.
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    The whole squad could be playing lower league football soon enough if we don't change manager.

Left by mutual consent!
    He’s well equipped to know what makes a lower league footballer I suppose, he’s signed a team full of them.

Actions speak louder than words, bringing Kamberi on with a minute left showed his feelings towards the player and trying to win a football match. Ironically enough Flo’ nearly got him out of the ***** when he came on for four mins.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar

I don’t recall continuously aiming posts at you? However what I will say that if you post something on here that doesn’t really collaborate with the article you are quoting then rather than continue to ramble you should just admit your mistake. I have posted many wrongs things on here and once I have realised I have simply held my hands up. I certainly don’t have an agenda against you.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    The whole squad could be playing lower league football soon enough if we don't change manager.
    Ha! Depressingly good point.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    I don't think you're doing yourself any favours with this line - I'm not someone who has previously attacked you and I was also a pretty early sceptic on PH.

People who comment based on headlines are the same people that shout Get Brexit Done whilst having no idea what the deal actually is!!

Yes, the DR twisted the facts, that’s why I don’t buy this rag of a paper.
    But, it’s obvious and clear to everyone that Hecky is going to stick with Doidge over Kamberi, even knowing as we all do, the guy can’t hack it at this level or in Scottish Football. How many chances and excuses do you get, the guys missed sitter after sitter and still he plays him. He brought Kamberi on for the final three minutes against Hamilton and in that space of time had two shots on target, one which needed a good save to keep out. Hecky just won’t admit that he’s bought a dud, in this league anyway and Kamberi is paying the price. If he continues to go down this route it ain’t going to end well, the only way it should end is for the Board to bite the bullet and get rid of Heckingbottom. I can assure you that this alone would give the players a massive boost and not if but when Hecky goes, take the majority of his signings with him.

I read the article and Heckingbottom is saying if Kamberi quits he'll be lower league but he likes the fact that Flo is angry and want to fight for his place. If course he's angry when Doidge is getting picked ahead of him.

Half this board were slagging Kamberi 5 games ago. 😂

@hibs.net private member H18S NX's Avatar
    The squrrel has admitted he never fully read the article,let it be,jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by H18S NX View Post
    The squrrel has admitted he never fully read the article,let it be,jeez.
    I did read the article. I said this numerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    People who comment based on headlines are the same people that shout Get Brexit Done whilst having no idea what the deal actually is!!
    Bringing politics into this is rather low. I read the article. I stand by my interpretation of it as a threat to Kamberi that if he were to leave he would have to go play at a lower standard to guarantee game time.

Yeh the journalism is crap ...but it has to be said that Heckingbottom through his **** after match summaries, poor team selections and game tactics, lack of results, poor performances from his signings and team has left himself wide open to be criticised by the media, who are jumping on the bandwagon that most fans are on ...Hecky's team are massively underperforming, whether it's players he has brought aren't good enough, aren't managed and coached well, whatever he has created the situation he is in ...and now questions being asked about his man management !! It's his own making if team was sitting ok in the league and putting in decent performances non of this would be out there ....

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasthibby View Post
    Yeh the journalism is crap ...but it has to be said that Heckingbottom through his **** after match summaries, poor team selections and game tactics, lack of results, poor performances from his signings and team has left himself wide open to be criticised by the media, who are jumping on the bandwagon that most fans are on ...Hecky's team are massively underperforming, whether it's players he has brought aren't good enough, aren't managed and coached well, whatever he has created the situation he is in ...and now questions being asked about his man management !! It's his own making if team was sitting ok in the league and putting in decent performances non of this would be out there ....
    What has all that got to do with this particular article?