This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where I’m at
    Good.

Should result in less negative posts on this forum then😉

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    The Hibs Board do not have the same passion, ambition, and hunger for success that the supporters have. That's how it seems to me FWIW.

That said, they can surely recognise that the appointment of Heckingbottom, and the waste of the transfer budget on players who are in the main just not good enough, were serious mistakes, and that swift action needs to be taken now to stop the rot.
    Whilst I do not believe any board not want success on the pitch I understand your sentiment.

LD according to ex employees can be quite difficult to work with .
    She has in my opinion failed in many of the the things she set out to do .

The famous five stand was to be completely given over to the NHS with hibs befitting with the income not happened.

The food outlets were going to be much better this season after loads of complaints not happened.

The entrance gate upgrade a big failure.

A botched dealing with Neil Lennon followed by a botched appointment of our current manager.

So LD has to shoulder the blame for this she no longer has the Tache breathing down her neck the club and as many have noticed there is a silence hanging over the club something is far from right.

A couple of new jobs were advertised does anyone know if they have been filled?

There is no time to wait on the chance of Heckingbottom turning things round action is needed today and I have emailed LD yesterday saying the very same thing.

Not that I will hold my breath

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He is undoubtedly our Cathro. Thinks you can management is all methodology rather than people skills. Plays games in theory rather than seeing obvious problems that are in front of his nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
    He is undoubtedly our Cathro. Thinks you can management is all methodology rather than people skills. Plays games in theory rather than seeing obvious problems that are in front of his nose.
    PH may have faults but he's nowhere near being "our Cathro". Cathro came across like a rabbit in the headlights when dealing with media and PH comes across well when being interviewed. You may not agree with what he is saying but he doesnt get flustered like Cathro did.

Quote Originally Posted by angus hibby View Post
    PH may have faults but he's nowhere near being "our Cathro". Cathro came across like a rabbit in the headlights when dealing with media and PH comes across well when being interviewed. You may not agree with what he is saying but he doesnt get flustered like Cathro did.
    So he's better at bull**** than Cathro?

Do not and have never got this myth that Heckingbottom comes across well. He drones on.

Testimonial Due
    The fact he interviews better than Cathro isn't the point though. It's the fact that they both appear to have a huge theoretical knowledge of the game (backed up by various qualifications) but no skill or ability to transmit it to the players they are in charge of nor do either appear to be able to instil confidence or motivate them.

The parallel is apt in my view.

Left by mutual consent!
    He doesn’t come across well at all. It’s a part of the bigger issue.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    He doesn’t come across well at all. It’s a part of the bigger issue.
    To be fair, looks like he has always been like that, watched an interview when he was at Barnsley and he was the exact same

Why is he still here?!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by allant1981 View Post
    To be fair, looks like he has always been like that, watched an interview when he was at Barnsley and he was the exact same
    He did walk out on Barnsley a week after signing a new deal so he probably did think he was better than them in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    He did walk out on Barnsley a week after signing a new deal so he probably did think he was better than them in that case.
    And he was a Barnsley fan as well.

Hopefully he will the same with us...

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Do not and have never got this myth that Heckingbottom comes across well. He drones on.
    Exactly, he's a slaver.

Loads of generic nonsense whenever he does an interview. Boring.

I remember in his first few interviews and folk on here were commenting how he was like Mowbray & Stubbs in interviews and came across well. He speaks exactly the same now but because results aren’t great, it’s another excuse to have a go at him. If we were winning, he’d be exactly the same and nobody would be bothering about his “droning on”.

Hecky, Stubbs and Mowbray aren’t the most excitable & controversial when dealing with the media, but they all get their point over clearly and don’t get flustered. That was my point in saying he’s not like Cathro in that regard.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by H18S NX View Post
    I have not been back since the hertz game,i am a ST holder for more years than i can remember,but i will not be back until this impostor is gone.

Same here

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    I remember in his first few interviews and folk on here were commenting how he was like Mowbray & Stubbs in interviews and came across well. He speaks exactly the same now but because results aren’t great, it’s another excuse to have a go at him. If we were winning, he’d be exactly the same and nobody would be bothering about his “droning on”.

Hecky, Stubbs and Mowbray aren’t the most excitable & controversial when dealing with the media, but they all get their point over clearly and don’t get flustered. That was my point in saying he’s not like Cathro in that regard.
    Nah, I thought he was tube from his first interview and nothing has changed my mind since.

He hasn’t got a clue.
    Last edited by WhileTheChief..; 21-10-2019 at 06:05 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    He’s full of words and phrases he has read in a coaching manual which he thinks makes him come across as clever

Left by mutual consent!

I could listen to Tony Mowbray talk football for hours and hours and totally enjoy it.

Left by mutual consent!
    How is he still in a job today.

Genuinely gutted no announcement made today, means we are stuck with him for at least another week

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    If we don't win against Ross County this Saturday I think that'll be that and he'll be off.

Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    If we don't win against Ross County this Saturday I think that'll be that and he'll be off.
    I can’t see him being sacked for a draw.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Yeah maybe I should have clarified because I think you're right. If we lose that will surely be that..

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Why not? After the run we’re on a draw at home to Ross county is a sackable offence. An absolute must win game, mind you we’ve been saying that for weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    Why not? After the run we’re on a draw at home to Ross county is a sackable offence. An absolute must win game, mind you we’ve been saying that for weeks now.
    Should be but I don’t think the board will see it that way

Should be but I don’t think the board will see it that way
    Agreed. Then us fans will once again readjust our expectations to “anything less than a win v Livi and he has to go”. He should’ve gone weeks ago.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    I was amongst the first abused on here for calling for his head and the fact he's still here casts disgrace on all involved at the club.

However bad he is though, he is not as bad as THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0juSJ6f3X24

Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Unfortunately CH, we say that every week, yet we don't win and he's still here taking us down the table.

Far and away the least interesting, informative or inspiring manager we've had since Calderdud. Personally, can't listen to him - life's too short, you learn the square root of zero and every utterance just reinforces why we need to get shot of him. You're left wondering what he said to Dempster that impressed her enough to give him a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Far and away the least interesting, informative or inspiring manager we've had since Calderdud. Personally, can't listen to him - life's too short, you learn the square root of zero and every utterance just reinforces why we need to get shot of him. You're left wondering what he said to Dempster that impressed her enough to give him a job.
    High press , attacking football , fitness levels you've never seen before .

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    I was amongst the first abused on here for calling for his head and the fact he's still here casts disgrace on all involved at the club..

But now you have the pleasure of telling everybody "I told you so!"