hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Gordon is back in the next week or two I think. If there’s no major action after that then I’ll be extremely worried. I’ve no clue why we are persevering with a manager (and some players) so clearly out of their depth. Only reason I can come up with is Craig and Dempster don’t want to admit how monumentally they’ve ****ed this up.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I couldn’t give a toss of LD left tomorrow. She’s had enough plaudits and done a good job but does not seem disinterested and her nose is out of joint.

Motherwell seemed to do ok with their next CEO and I’d love to see someone else take the helm to inject some passion into the role as she’s totally lost the plot.
    Snap

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    I couldn’t give a toss of LD left tomorrow. She’s had enough plaudits and done a good job but does not seem disinterested and her nose is out of joint.

Motherwell seemed to do ok with their next CEO and I’d love to see someone else take the helm to inject some passion into the role as she’s totally lost the plot.

Agree, she's not very good at compromising, its her way or no way. See the LP's etc.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar

This!

Bring back Bonus points Cup top up Season Tickets and move the Singing Section to FF lower or back to the East to put some atmosphere back into our Stadium at home games.

Hecky out!

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Gordon is back in the next week or two I think. If there’s no major action after that then I’ll be extremely worried. I’ve no clue why we are persevering with a manager (and some players) so clearly out of their depth. Only reason I can come up with is Craig and Dempster don’t want to admit how monumentally they’ve ****ed this up.
    Two reasons I can think of are:-

1. We’ve no money and can’t afford to sack him. Would also explain why we left ourselves woefully short in certain important positions going into the season.

2. There’s a bigger picture at play here and we want to make behind the scene changes first so it’s Ron’s people appointing the new manager and not the old guard.

Left by mutual consent!
    11th in table.
    -10 GD.

Have a ****ing conference call the both of you or something and sort your mess out. Standing looking at it as the weeks go by is doing FA.

Football is volatile you should have had a contingency if things didn't work out.

Now get him out the door please.