hibs.net Messageboard

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    @hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is wrong with Horgan that he can't last 90 minutes. If it is a matter of fitness or lack of it then it is a disgrace that he gets selected to start week after week.
    It’s his wee short legs. He does more running for the distance he covers than the other players.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermac View Post
    What is wrong with Horgan that he can't last 90 minutes. If it is a matter of fitness or lack of it then it is a disgrace that he gets selected to start week after week.
    No professional player in their 20s should be struggling to get through a 90 minute game of football. Yet it seems to be a common theme at our club.

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    On the off chance anyone in the Hibernian Football Club hierarchy should care enough about our club to read this forum, and indeed this thread, I have a message for you. Please read on.

We older supporters have stood by this club through thick and thin.

We have enjoyed the infrequent highs and suffered the very frequent lows.

We have backed this club, financially, emotionally and whole-heartedly since we were children.

I am 67 years old. I speak to you now on behalf of the 17 people who share this lounge with me now, all of whom are within my age group.

We agree with each other that this is the worst performing team we have seen. That is saying something given the teams we have seen in the past.

We also agree, it is not the players who are wholly at fault for many of our ills - even though some of our current players are not up to playing for Hibernian Football Club.

We are of a mind that if you do not relieve this Manager of his duties now - you will witness this beloved club of ours play in front of crowds of 4-6 thousand, in the Championship next season.

Act now. Do the right thing for our club and do not take finances into consideration.

You will undoubtedly loose more money than it will cost to replace this manager if you stand by him.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    On the off chance anyone in the Hibernian Football Club hierarchy should care enough about our club to read this forum, and indeed this thread, I have a message for you. Please read on.

We have backed this club, financially, emotionally and whole-heartedly since we were children.

I am 67 years old. I speak to you now on behalf of the 17 people who share this lounge with me now, all of whom are within my age group.

We agree with each other that this is the worst performing team we have seen. That is saying something given the teams we have seen in the past.

We also agree, it is not the players who are wholly at fault for many of our ills - even though some of our current players are not up to playing for Hibernian Football Club.

We are of a mind that if you do not relieve this Manager of his duties now - you will witness this beloved club of ours play in front of crowds of 4-6 thousand, in the Championship next season.

Act now. Do the right thing for our club and do not take finances into consideration.

You will undoubtedly loose more money than it will cost to replace this manager if you stand by him.

Just a couple of years below you but agree completly.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    I thought we were really good first half today and decent second half. Big improvement in the football we played i thougjt but sadly its yet another game without 3 points. Does hecky do enough to get the win? Does one up top til 84 minutes do enough to get us a win?? I dont think so.

@hibs.net private member
    Heckingbottom has a tendency to act when it’s too late... it’s such a common trait of his management at hibs. It’s not good enough, he is not good enough and we need rid of him before the players fall into his routine as a habit!!!

Slow, boring football when we are only 1 ahead... we need to be killing teams off when we have the chance and not sitting back defending wave after wave of opposition attack.

And his ignorance of how his own tactics are just not working... if he played these tactics and we were winning then it would be easier to take, but never will it be easy to watch this week in and week out.

His stubbornness to persist in playing 1 up top when it’s NOT WORKING!!

It unbelievable that he is still in the job.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leith Green View Post
    I thought we were really good first half today and decent second half. Big improvement in the football we played i thougjt but sadly its yet another game without 3 points. Does hecky do enough to get the win? Does one up top til 84 minutes do enough to get us a win?? I dont think so.
    You thought we were decent 2nd half? 😳

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Heckingbottom has a tendency to act when it’s too late... it’s such a common trait of his management at hibs. It’s not good enough, he is not good enough and we need rid of him before the players fall into his routine as a habit!!!

Slow, boring football when we are only 1 ahead... we need to be killing teams off when we have the chance and not sitting back defending wave after wave of opposition attack.

And his ignorance of how his own tactics are just not working... if he played these tactics and we were winning then it would be easier to take, but never will it be easy to watch this week in and week out.

His stubbornness to persist in playing 1 up top when it’s NOT WORKING!!

It unbelievable that he is still in the job.

Stubbornness in many things like refusal to change things when what he's doing doesn't work, refusal to develop our talented younger players, refusal to make the correct subs when needed, refusal to go for the jugular when we score the 1st goal instead of playing to hold onto the lead and refusal to admit most of this is his fault, like the Allan on the wing fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    He has to go Ronnie plain and simple. We have regressed massively and I am sure Ron knows this.

If he doesn’t get sacked it will end up losing us more as ST will fall as will walk ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am already not going to every home game as it is He hasn’t even had the dreaded vote of confidence from the Board so do t see him going this week
    Loose at home to Ross County and I will be giving it s miss till he goes or sorts it out
    But there is no real sign we are going to start winning but at least he has made us harder to beat in the last month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post

Hear, hear!!