hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs.net Trip to the Races

There is quite an active little group on here who enjoy discussing the horses plus a few other who obviously enjoy a bet from time to time. Myself and another couple of posters thought it might be an idea to see if there was interest in a Hibs.net trip to the races together, a chance to put a face to a username.

We had thought the Scottish Cheltenham Trials weekend at Musselburgh in February would be a decent option as it usually sees a few of the big guns send horses along and there are some valuable races. It's a 2 day meeting over the Saturday and Sunday. Hibs are at home on Saturday 1st so we thought Sunday 2nd February. Tickets are £20 with a small discount for groups of over 10 and a further discount for groups of 20 or more. I'm happy enough to deal with collecting payments and booking tickets if there is interest.

If anyone is interested please either post on this thread or PM me and once there is an idea of interest and numbers we can take things from there.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Me please definitely.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Im up for the St Mirren game and staying the weekend, count me in!!!

@hibs.net private member brythehibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is quite an active little group on here who enjoy discussing the horses plus a few other who obviously enjoy a bet from time to time. Myself and another couple of posters thought it might be an idea to see if there was interest in a Hibs.net trip to the races together, a chance to put a face to a username.

We had thought the Scottish Cheltenham Trials weekend at Musselburgh in February would be a decent option as it usually sees a few of the big guns send horses along and there are some valuable races. It's a 2 day meeting over the Saturday and Sunday. Hibs are at home on Saturday 1st so we thought Sunday 2nd February. Tickets are £20 with a small discount for groups of over 10 and a further discount for groups of 20 or more. I'm happy enough to deal with collecting payments and booking tickets if there is interest.

If anyone is interested please either post on this thread or PM me and once there is an idea of interest and numbers we can take things from there.
    Live next door to the racecourse and would be going anyways so count me in.

First Team Breakthrough

Im up for this!

Blog Entries

I'm involved with horses in a fairly modest way. Unfortunately I'm in London & my trainer gets a nosebleed when he ventures North of Haydock! If you or any of the guys are ever down London way tho pm me & i can possibly organise something. Have a great day.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Did someone say racing?

Oh yes
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Just bump for this if anyone else is keen.

I'll be sending a few PMs over the weekend and looking to get tickets organised shortly so if you are interested either PM me or post on this thread.

Interested so far:

Me
    Hibernian&Alba
    KDY Hibs
    Brythehibby
    Lancs Harp
    90+2
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years