hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloucester Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What exactly happened between Jack Ross and Hearts that makes this a no-go?
    Was he not rumoured to be having his way with the physio? Maybe something to do with that? I seem to recall it was a out the blue thing with no real reason given.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    Was he not rumoured to be having his way with the physio? Maybe something to do with that? I seem to recall it was a out the blue thing with no real reason given.
    Sort of a Hearts version of Kittygate

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Sort of a Hearts version of Kittygate
    To be fair Kitty was the best of the two 😉

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    To be fair Kitty was the best of the two 😉
    Dunno, the hearts physio looks nb 😏
    "I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Dunno, the hearts physio looks nb 😏
    It was allegedly the club doctor, not the physio.

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    It was allegedly the club doctor, not the physio.
    Male or Female lol

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastmainsmsh View Post
    Male or Female lol
    Female.

I don't know which is the worse place to go to, Sunderland or Rotherham.

The amount of people on here slating Ross is mental.

He only lost 10 out of 76 games in charge of Sunderland. While having to trim the wage bill and deal with hu*****us expectations. Got them to Wembley twice - granted, he lost both - still got them there.

At st Mirren they were on their way to a second successive relegation. He keeps them up and then gets them up at first time of asking, very comfortably. What is so bad about that as a record ? That’s not even mentioning the decent job he did at Alloa. He would be great for either hibs or hearts.

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Remember when Yogi would never take the Hibs job because him and Petrie hated each other? This situation sounds similar to me.

Jack Ross reminds me of Steven Pressley a few years ago, appears to have built a reputation that far outweighs his achievements. Might end up being brilliant but I can’t say I’d be too arsed if Hearts got him and he wouldn’t be near the top of the list for people I’d want to replace Heckingbottom.

Agree Bingo

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    I don't know which is the worse place to go to, Sunderland or Rotherham.
    Rotherham by a mile. Depressed former Steel town full of people with no hope and hooked on drugs.

Sunderland has the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswissstriker View Post
    The amount of people on here slating Ross is mental.

He only lost 10 out of 76 games in charge of Sunderland. While having to trim the wage bill and deal with hu*****us expectations. Got them to Wembley twice - granted, he lost both - still got them there.

At st Mirren they were on their way to a second successive relegation. He keeps them up and then gets them up at first time of asking, very comfortably. What is so bad about that as a record ? That’s not even mentioning the decent job he did at Alloa. He would be great for either hibs or hearts.
    To be fair Heckingbottom got Barnsley to Wembley twice and won twice and got them promoted from the same league on a fraction of Ross's budget. Agree with the others who say his reputation is too big for his achievements. Untested at SPL level and ultimately failed at English League One level, with the biggest club in it.
    Last edited by Since452; 17-10-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Rotherham by a mile. Depressed former Steel town full of people with no hope and hooked on drugs.

Sunderland has the sea.
    😂😂 Been there often have you?

Sunderland has the sea.
    South American drugs, or...?

Quote Originally Posted by bernz View Post
    South American drugs, or...?

Don't worry, prejudice is allowed if it's against working class, white English people.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    I think it's fair to guess that Ross will go to the first of us, Hearts or Aberdeen who is looking for a new manager.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    Don't worry, prejudice is allowed if it's against working class, white English people.
    Some cocaine from South America mainly consumed as crack. Mostly heroin from Afghanistan. All brought in and sold by British drug gangs. A lot of suffering on the the drug train especially at origin. I have visited these places they are desperate and a reflection of the failure of both Labour and Tory governments over the last 40 years.

Not falling for the bait. Obviously some desperate places in Scotland. Same suppliers and pain on the drug train.

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    Aye, the kind of folk who voted for Brexit (Scotland didn't by the way) and who are now moaning because the Nissan plant in Sunderland is cutting back on hours.

Wonder why TF that might be eh?

Still, at least these bxstard English votes are dragging Scotland into a cesspool of economic decline and right wing politics.

Fxxx the uk
    Charming!!

How long did that take you to write.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    jeezo, this thread has taken a turn

jack ross, aye or nay

aye

i think

Some cocaine from South America mainly consumed as crack. Mostly heroin from Afghanistan. All brought in and sold by British drug gangs. A lot of suffering on the the drug train especially at origin. I have visited these places they are desperate and a reflection of the failure of both Labour and Tory governments over the last 40 years.

Not falling for the bait. Obviously some desperate places in Scotland. Same suppliers and pain on the drug train.
    So its not ok to taint South Americans as drug lords, but its perfectly ok to taint people from Rotherham as cocaine and heroin addicts?

Testimonial Due
    So its not ok to taint South Americans as drug lords, but its perfectly ok to taint people from Rotherham as cocaine and heroin addicts?
    It is the reality of their situation. A product of poverty and neglect for 40 years. There is a good BBC documentary on Hartlepool which is similar to Rotherham. I have been to Rotherham several times. It is a sad reality. You would not want to live there. It is a reflection of the failure of modern capitalism since the late 70s. And the governments of Labour and Conservatives. A high percentage of the population are addicted to drugs in these cities. A very small proportion of South Americans are drug dealers. Many South Americans suffer because of the drugs trade.

Apparently so, and with no sense of awareness whatsoever.

I'm Scottish but absolutely hate this current demonisation of ordinary, "working-class" English people, based on the viewpoint and preconceptions of some people. Those same people are then so sensitive about other groups, often willing to see offense where none was intended.

The irony of this escapes them.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    jeezo, this thread has taken a turn

jack ross, aye or nay

aye

i think
    It is because a few folk can't get over being called as racists because of the caricature of South Americans. Similar to the coconut debate. They are a minority who live in a dark age of lack of global awareness. Off the ball recognised the coconut incident as racist. I will leave it there and leave them in their insecure place.
    Last edited by FilipinoHibs; 17-10-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    Aye, the kind of folk who voted for Brexit (Scotland didn't by the way) and who are now moaning because the Nissan plant in Sunderland is cutting back on hours.

Wonder why TF that might be eh?

Still, at least these bxstard English votes are dragging Scotland into a cesspool of economic decline and right wing politics.

Fxxx the uk

You might want to have a read through this article.

Oh and I'm Scottish and in favour of separation from the UK... I just don't hate English people

It is because a few folk can't get over being called as racists because of the caricature if South Americans. Similar to the coconut debate. They are a minority who live in a dark age of lack of global awareness. Off the ball recognised the coconut incident as racist. I will leave it there and leave them in their insecure place.

So you have no defense of your own prejudiced point of view other than to attack other people you have never even met as being racist?

As long as we're all clear on that

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Is there a word for people who hate white westerners? I’m guessing racist doesn’t count.

It is the reality of their situation. A product of poverty and neglect for 40 years. There is a good BBC documentary on Hartlepool which is similar to Rotherham. I have been to Rotherham several times. It is a sad reality. You would not want to live there. It is a reflection of the failure of modern capitalism since the late 70s. And the governments of Labour and Conservatives. A high percentage of the population are addicted to drugs in these cities. A very small proportion of South Americans are drug dealers. Many South Americans suffer because of the drugs trade.
    What a load of pish.
    I've lived in Rotherham for over 30 yrs, are there places you wouldn't want to live?
    Of course there are, but equally there's many places where it's lovely, just like any other town/city.
    Are there drug addicts? Of course there are, just like any other town/city.
    I was laughing at your post as you inferred that Rotherham was somehow worse than Sunderland when in fact most towns/cities have the same problems and it isn't all to do with poverty, London is probably one of the richest cities in the world but I'd hazard a guess that drugs are as big a problem there as in Rotherham.

It is because a few folk can't get over being called as racists because of the caricature of South Americans. Similar to the coconut debate. They are a minority who live in a dark age of lack of global awareness. Off the ball recognised the coconut incident as racist. I will leave it there and leave them in their insecure place.
    Shawn Lawson, Uruguay, South America

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Is there a word for people who hate white westerners? I’m guessing racist doesn’t count.
    How about a Springbank? To be fair the typical Springbank doesn't hate all westerners and some of the illegitimate English people referred to may not be white however they are clearly ignorant and intolerant so maybe its not a bad word to use to describe a racist.

First Team Breakthrough madhibby's Avatar
    There was an article in the Herald on Jack Ross, quite complementary towards him and it concluded he will be back as a manager in Scotland probably at either Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs with the journalist's tip that he will reappear in Leith?!