hibs.net Messageboard

Hybrid View

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar

91 LC Run – Kilmarnock 28/08/91

Any collectors know of a spare copy of Killie away in the 91 LC run 28th August?

That’s a difficult one to pick up took me years to get that one and it’s not on eBay much at all .wasn’t at that game , the Killie LC one from following season easy to pick up and was at that one . Maybe not many printed or maybe the Hibees scooped them up because we knew we were gonna win the thing ! Could it be an omen !

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any collectors know of a spare copy of Killie away in the 91 LC run 28th August?
    Been searching for this one for a while also.

Race ya!!

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Me too. Been looking for it for years. Got the others at the games but didn't see a seller at the game

It’s clearly a toughie.

Finally got my hands on a copy of this programme. More by luck than judgement.
    Guy on eBay was selling a complete season of 24x 91/92 Killie programmes. Obviously didn’t want them all and he hadn’t individually listed them. Anyhow, a few DMs later he agreed to sell the 28th Aug programme separately.

Paid a small premium but worth it to get hold of it. Slight smearing of the print on the front put cover but otherwise in great condition.

What is it they say? Persevere!!

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    Guy on eBay was selling a complete season of 24x 91/92 Killie programmes. Obviously didn’t want them all and he hadn’t individually listed them. Anyhow, a few DMs later he agreed to sell the 28th Aug programme separately.

Paid a small premium but worth it to get hold of it. Slight smearing of the print on the front put cover but otherwise in great condition.

Well done sir.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar

Well done.

That's one less of us looking for it now

The Killie programme is up to £52 now. Is there any benefit in bidding that much with 8 days to go?

£69 it was then. Pricey.
    Hope someone on here was lucky. I’d have gone that far too but I’m happily out of the running for this one now thanks to a dear mate and tremendous collector on here who came up with the necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    £69 it was then. Pricey.
    Hope someone on here was lucky. I’d have gone that far too but I’m happily out of the running for this one now thanks to a dear mate and tremendous collector on here who came up with the necessary.
    All I can say is ebay “moves in mysterious ways”.

I was following the £69 programme out of interest. The guy I bought my copy from A week or so ago, even messaged me not believing what this one was selling for. Thankfully, he was happy with the amount I offered him, which was a lot less than £69!!!

I was also following another identical programme - different seller - £3 starting price. Ended today also.
    DIDN’T SELL.
    Bargain still there for someone if it is relisted.
    Or does anyone want the user name for a direct contact? FCFS by PM.

I was following the £69 programme out of interest. The guy I bought my copy from A week or so ago, even messaged me not believing what this one was selling for. Thankfully, he was happy with the amount I offered him, which was a lot less than £69!!!

I was also following another identical programme - different seller - £3 starting price. Ended today also.
    DIDN’T SELL.
    Seen plenty of Killie v Ayr with the same cover photo but not the Hibs issue. Hopefully it’s out there for someone.

DIDN’T SELL.
    The guy pulled the auction as no doubt he got an offer, he would have got £50 plus, I would guess.

Unfortunately I missed out this time but my search goes on haha. I think £70 will be the going rate as it becomes harder to get.