hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have done the same. Nothing back. Got another mailer today saying that I am not a full member.

Well HSL, you need to recheck your records. I am a full member and have been for a considerable time. I have sent you my certificate number and await your replies to posts on here and emails sent.

Simply not good enough.
    CheshireHibby
    we are working diligently through the large number of emails received and will respond to all of them. The majority of issues are user issues and nothing to do with errors in our database. We are not saying that is the issue in your case but can we please just ask for your patience here.

Can we please once again ask supporters not to use the pm facility to try to communicate with us. The site does not have the capacity and we don’t have resources to interrogate the site either. We do however deal with emails. From time to time volume does not allow us to respond instantly.
    We can assure everyone that we will give supporters every opportunity to have their name on the strip and indeed to have it displayed correctly - even where supporters have misspelt their own name or email address.

Hibernian Supporters

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    CheshireHibby
    we are working diligently through the large number of emails received and will respond to all of them. The majority of issues are user issues and nothing to do with errors in our database. We are not saying that is the issue in your case but can we please just ask for your patience here.

Can we please once again ask supporters not to use the pm facility to try to communicate with us. The site does not have the capacity and we don’t have resources to interrogate the site either. We do however deal with emails. From time to time volume does not allow us to respond instantly.
    We can assure everyone that we will give supporters every opportunity to have their name on the strip and indeed to have it displayed correctly - even where supporters have misspelt their own name or email address.

Hibernian Supporters
    Oh well CheshireHibby at least you got a reply on here, I'm still being blanked.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    On the subject of emailing the above address I have sent two emails and await replies.

Tried to send a PM to OfficialHSL but the mailbox is full.

Can this be rectified please.
    Scoopyboy
    Apologies, we have absolutely no intention of blanking anyone. We are working hard to get through our emails and everyone will get a reply. If we could just ask you to give us a little time.

Hibernian Supporters

First Team Breakthrough Cheshire Hibby's Avatar
    Oh well CheshireHibby at least you got a reply on here, I'm still being blanked.
    Not blanked now I see but how frustrating is it that the forum appears to be the only source of replies. Not confident in getting email reply. So very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    Scoopyboy
    Apologies, we have absolutely no intention of blanking anyone. We are working hard to get through our emails and everyone will get a reply. If we could just ask you to give us a little time.

Hibernian Supporters
    Fair enough, it's not just a personal thing as East Lothian Hibs involved as well. I look forward to the reply by email.

@hibs.net private member
    I sent mails via the contact us button and the email address at the start of last week and still haven't had a reply. Given that this was before the member list was published (which no doubt caused a large volume of mails) it's a bit concerning. Does this mean that HSL haven't even got to the mails about the member list yet, or has my earlier issue been deprioritised? Hopefully not the latter as I've paid in £225 for my son and we're unable to access his account so I've no way of verifying the contribution has been processed correctly (other than knowing it's left my account).

I have posted some criticism on here and other threads on HSL. I just want to record that HSL have responded to my emails and have rectified the issues I raised. Thank you Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Hibby View Post
    I have posted some criticism on here and other threads on HSL. I just want to record that HSL have responded to my emails and have rectified the issues I raised. Thank you Jim.
    Good to hear, I'm still waiting though!!!!

My amount needed didn't tally either. I have paid what should be the amount to get me paid up so i better be on that shirt!

I received an email from Jim.

Not resolved but at least in dialogue.

I received an email from Jim.

Not resolved but at least in dialogue.
    Good to hear. Hopefully on the way to a satisfactory conclusion. GGTTH

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Hi just paid and looking to make sure I get my name on the shirt.

I got an email which says I’m still short of the points and on checking my account it’s in franks? How much would I need to pay to get on the shirt? And is there still time?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edinburghhibee View Post
    Hi just paid and looking to make sure I get my name on the shirt.

I got an email which says I’m still short of the points and on checking my account it’s in franks? How much would I need to pay to get on the shirt? And is there still time?

Thanks in advance

You need to pay £225 which equates to 1875 Franks. It needs to be cleared in their account by Sunday

@hibs.net private member NRW_Hibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    You need to pay £225 which equates to 1875 Franks. It needs to be cleared in their account by Sunday
    Well I tried to top-up the remaining £45 I needed to get to £225 this morning via the ‘donate now instantly’ option on the HSL website. Far from being ‘instant’, I got an email from go cardless telling me that the money would be debited from my account on or shortly after 22 October.

I emailed HSL raising my concerns but am yet to receive a reply.

The email received tonight with the updated list (i’m now on it having topped up) does say that they are aware there is a delay while funds are cleared, and they will take this into account when compiling the final list, so sure there will be nothing to worry about.

Think my top up took about 5 days to show as cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by NRW_Hibbie View Post
    Well I tried to top-up the remaining £45 I needed to get to £225 this morning via the ‘donate now instantly’ option on the HSL website. Far from being ‘instant’, I got an email from go cardless telling me that the money would be debited from my account on or shortly after 22 October.

I emailed HSL raising my concerns but am yet to receive a reply.
    I topped up on the 10th and got a reply saying it would come out of my account on or shortly after the 15th which made me a bit concerned about the 20th cut off but it’s now been taken and my name is on the list sent out today so all good. Hopefully it’s all sorted in time

Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperman View Post
    The email received tonight with the updated list (i’m now on it having topped up) does say that they are aware there is a delay while funds are cleared, and they will take this into account when compiling the final list, so sure there will be nothing to worry about.

Think my top up took about 5 days to show as cleared.
    Good to know - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NRW_Hibbie View Post
    I’ll be really pissed off if I miss the cut-off. If HSL had made it clear there would be such a long delay I would have done it days ago...
    Sure it will be fine. No nothing about the inner workings of HSL so pure guesswork but would imagine they will have factored in a week or two to get things like this finalised before sending the details away.

Sure it will be fine. No nothing about the inner workings of HSL so pure guesswork but would imagine they will have factored in a week or two to get things like this finalised before sending the details away.
    I’d deleted that message having reflected that I’d probably overreacted! I’m sure you’re right and it will be done fairly.

I topped up just before cut off and my name is on the list so happy with that.

Gamer IDs

Thanks mate I’ll work out what I need now and fire over the funds!

@hibs.net private member
    Fair play to HSL, it seems they haven't sorted out my son's account yet but they've put his name on the list so I'm pleased with that.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Fair play to HSL, it seems they haven't sorted out my son's account yet but they've put his name on the list so I'm pleased with that.
    Glad your sons sorted I payed in a one off payment last week. Two emails and a message on their website and nothing back. They haven’t even updated my account. It’s really really poor and they wonder why folk don’t get on board.

@hibs.net private member
    Has anyone received a further update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Renton1875 View Post
    Has anyone received a further update on this?
    nope

I have been trying unsuccessfully for 4 months to transfer my shares to HS. HS asked me to contact ER who have told me I can't do it until the powers that be hold a meeting and they can't tell me when that will be.

@hibs.net private member
    Any chance of an update HSL? It's a month since the deadline passed and not a peep or response to enquiries made. Cheers.