hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    England are going to be lucky to last the day.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It hasn’t started well.
    The weakness of their batting exposed although it’s not only about that, I hope this serves to again reinforce just how good this NZ side is. Their recent record speaks for itself and they could well end up test cricket champions shortly

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    That's what happens when you twat about chopping and changing your best team. NZ are an excellent team, some very good players who actually together make a better team. England have some good players surrounded by average and when the team gets changed they will always struggle. The ashes will be a tough watch. Can't see many of the games going to 5 days to be honest

@hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    In amongst the Ashes, there has been some seriously good Test cricket elsewhere.

Bangladesh pulled off an outstanding victory against NZ but I really didn't see any of it.

I have, however, been trying to keep an eye out for SA-India, 2nd Test. It's been a beauty.

Four days of relatively low scoring. Less than a thousand runs for the four innings, with more than 240 of those runs coming in the fourth innings, made for a gripping fight until the hosts finally pulled clearly away for the victory.

Somewhat surpisingly, it is the first time the Proteas have beaten India at the Wanderers and it sets up a juicy series decider in Capetown from Tuesday.
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars