hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: PAT STANTON TRIBUTE DAY EDITION OF THE HIBEE

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Happy birthday Pat and enjoy your day. Its just a pity we are playing Celtic tomorrow as I still cringe when I think back to the great mans testimonial game against that shower. I think there were more Celtic fans at the game than Hibs fans and just to complete the embarrassment, a republican flute band!

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Alfred ENewman;5942899]Happy birthday Pat and enjoy your day. Its just a pity we are playing Celtic tomorrow as I still cringe when I think back to the great mans testimonial game against that shower. I think there were more Celtic fans at the game than Hibs fans and just to complete the embarrassment, a republican flute band![/QUOTE

Couldn’t make out all the players on the pitch at Half time Alex Cropley, roughie, Mickey Weir, Jim McArthur. Who else?

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred ENewman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Happy birthday Pat and enjoy your day. Its just a pity we are playing Celtic tomorrow as I still cringe when I think back to the great mans testimonial game against that shower. I think there were more Celtic fans at the game than Hibs fans and just to complete the embarrassment, a republican flute band!
    Aye, & ersewipes collecting for the IRA. Told where to go by everyone around me fortunately.
    Good to see PS & a bunch of other ex-players at the match today.
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by Malthibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good to see PS & a bunch of other ex-players at the match today.
    GG
    Should be a more regular occurrence. Quite a few of them probably go but the club should do more on that front in terms of having them on the pitch, giving them a mention etc.