hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Heckingbottom the Fraudster

Remember during preseason and the cup games where he mugged us off by claiming those games and the cup games were all about fitness and not the results. We were garbage then and not one bit of improvement since. Even had some here believing his garbage when the writing was clearly on the wall. What’s terrifying now is, we can all see through him, but our CEO and owner are still buying in to his pish.

2. Log in to remove the advert

high time he was emptied. nae mair o' his keek

Full #hexit man here

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Another Heckingbottom thread. Just what we needed.

And fraudster? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another Heckingbottom thread. Just what we needed.

And fraudster? Really?
    Just double checked.... Yep yer eyes aren’t deceiving you, it really does say fraudster. Pondered con man, but ultimately settled on fraudster.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHibs View Post
    Just double checked.... Yep yer eyes aren’t deceiving you, it really does say fraudster. Pondered con man, but ultimately settled on fraudster.
    So you are acusing him of taking money, in this case his salary via deliberate deceit? That's pretty harsh as he is just a guy trying to do his job.

He is completely incompetent. I wouldn't go for a job as a brain surgeon if I didn't know what I was doing. He's so far out of his depth it's really scary what a person can actually achieve just by talking out his a**e.

I posted after Stirling Albion that we would struggle. That he wasn’t that man for the job. That his signings were shocking. Guess what? I was vilified by 95% of people. The man is totally useless as a football manager/head coach. However, he will get to the Aberdeen game at the earliest. I’m just praying we can somehow manage to at least be in a semi final by then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    So you are acusing him of taking money, in this case his salary via deliberate deceit? That's pretty harsh as he is just a guy trying to do his job.
    I’m saying he’s unqualified for the job and been spinning the same BS since preseason. Results don’t matter, it’s just fitness. That was a blatant lie to cover up how ***** we were.

I’m saying he’s unqualified for the job and been spinning the same BS since preseason. Results don’t matter, it’s just fitness. That was a blatant lie to cover up how ***** we were.
    Still doesn't make him a fraudster! Just not very good at his job...

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoalsMcGinley View Post
    I posted after Stirling Albion that we would struggle. That he wasn’t that man for the job. That his signings were shocking. Guess what? I was vilified by 95% of people. The man is totally useless as a football manager/head coach. However, he will get to the Aberdeen game at the earliest. I’m just praying we can somehow manage to at least be in a semi final by then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Calling out that a manager is ***** early doesn’t make you any better than those who weren’t having it at the time. That was one game into our season, I’m not surprised the majority backed him. You weren’t “vilified” either surely, people just disagreed with your opinion.

I backed him till before Ibrox. We’ve gone downhill since that game and there’s no sign it’ll get better. He has to go.

Still doesn't make him a fraudster! Just not very good at his job...
    I think he’s a fraudster

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    Full #hexit man here
    If only we could ask the queen to prorogue the club until he's away.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Calling out that a manager is ***** early doesn’t make you any better than those who weren’t having it at the time. That was one game into our season, I’m not surprised the majority backed him. You weren’t “vilified” either surely, people just disagreed with your opinion.

I backed him till before Ibrox. We’ve gone downhill since that game and there’s no sign it’ll get better. He has to go.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

There’s been no sign of any progress since the cup games. He’s talked absolute bollocks since the start of the season. Who’s doing the high pressing, as a matter of fact, how’s doing any pressing? I watched the highlights again and that second goal was an absolute disgrace. Our players stood back and watched as the Hearts player took the piss with a double step over and nobody picked up the runner or pressed.

We were promised high pressing attacking football.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Bryce View Post
    We were promised high pressing attacking football.
    We get high pressing attacking football most weeks... From the opposition

Let's be honest those who went to ibrox would say Rocky saved us from conceding 10/11/12 goals that day (it could have been 5 before the sending off)

A record home defeat may be on the cards this coming weekend

For a club manager with the biggest football budget in history that represents as close to fraud as you get.
    But I'll settle for calling it as an arrogant underestimating of the standard of Scottish football, and a stubborn refusal to change shape to suit the 9 or 10 players in the squad who ARE spfl standard

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    If only we could ask the queen to prorogue the club until he's away.
    This is the kind of creative thinking we need!

Quote Originally Posted by Springbank View Post
    Let's be honest those who went to ibrox would say Rocky saved us from conceding 10/11/12 goals that day (it could have been 5 before the sending off)

A record home defeat may be on the cards this coming weekend

For a club manager with the biggest football budget in history that represents as close to fraud as you get.
    But I'll settle for calling it as an arrogant underestimating of the standard of Scottish football, and a stubborn refusal to change shape to suit the 9 or 10 players in the squad who ARE spfl standard
    If they score early doors we will fold. Lennon will take great delight in putting us to the sword.

Remember during preseason and the cup games where he mugged us off by claiming those games and the cup games were all about fitness and not the results. We were garbage then and not one bit of improvement since. Even had some here believing his garbage when the writing was clearly on the wall. What’s terrifying now is, we can all see through him, but our CEO and owner are still buying in to his pish.
    Why do we need another thread on this? And the personal attacks are becoming ridiculous. He's not a "fraudster" he's just not up to the job. Board made a mistake appointing him. They'll be as aware as the rest of us. Replacing him will not be easy or cheap and they have to get it right - so it's unreasonable to expect an instant solution.

@hibs.net private member
    This feels like a thread that was created with a “how else can I be nasty / critical” of our manager ....

Nothing new ..except some more criticism...

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This feels like a thread that was created with a “how else can I be nasty / critical” of our manager ....

You hardly expected people to be calm and rational did you? We are staring relegation in the face if it continues as it is just now.

noun - a person responsible for controlling or administering an organization or group of staff.

FAIL!

@hibs.net private member

Heckingbottom the Fraudster

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You hardly expected people to be calm and rational did you? We are staring relegation in the face if it continues as it is just now.
    There are any number of threads on that topic ..

I don’t like the personalised hateful language like “fraudster”..think it adds nothing to the exploration of where we are ..

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He’s not a ‘fraudster’ he’s just not very good. Who knows what the CEO and owner are currently thinking because they have said nothing.

There are any number of threads on that topic ..

I don’t like the personalised hateful language like “fraudster”..think it adds nothing to the exploration of where we are ..
    Pretty sure the title is pretty self explanatory. If your offended or don’t like it, just don’t open it. I find yours and other members comments pretty insulting telling me what I can and cannot post.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Pretty sure the title is pretty self explanatory. If your offended or don’t like it, just don’t open it. I find yours and other members comments pretty insulting telling me what I can and cannot post.
    It's a message board for exchanging opinions.

My opinion is that we don't need yet another PH thread and that your fraudster reference is crap.

I'm really sorry if you feel insulted. Honest.

@hibs.net private member
    Do you only want agreement in replies ?? Didn’t t say you can’t post it , said I felt it is hateful language and adds nothing to the discussion of where we are...

If you want a more detailed analysis of your post ..

The league cup games have to be about fitness, as they are the core of our pre season . He Never said they were not about results, he always said he hoped to qualify from the group - we did..

We know nothing of what the CEO and owner think , as they have not shared it with the public ...

So not only do I view it as a post that has disrespectful language , adds nothing to the debate - it is also factually wrong in almost every element ..

You don't think he's just a man doing his job?

How's your performance at work monitored, and by who?