hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left by mutual consent!
    ChickenCurryYLT does have a point here regarding kenny Millar..

After the cup final pitch invasion, he did go down the Keith Jackson road of spouting pish and bare face lies regarding what actually happened that day.. next thing you know , hes rocking up at Easter Road so I can see his point..

How does K M get off scot free for his lies and jackson gets battered on a daily basis for a fair period of time for his ????

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by PISTOL1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ChickenCurryYLT does have a point here regarding kenny Millar..

After the cup final pitch invasion, he did go down the Keith Jackson road of spouting pish and bare face lies regarding what actually happened that day.. next thing you know , hes rocking up at Easter Road so I can see his point..

How does K M get off scot free for his lies and jackson gets battered on a daily basis for a fair period of time for his ????
    Kenny Millar had nothing to do with the content regarding the pitch invasion, that's why. KM is a fellow Hibby who loves the club and wouldn't work to its detriment, if that wasn't the case there isn't a chance in hell that he would have been appointed a key role at the club.

ChickenCurryYLT didn't have a point and their conduct around the issue wasn't acceptable, hence why they're gone.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    IF..IF...Porteous starts his first Edinburgh Derby he needs to watch what he is doing as he is partial to a rash challenge or 12 , He fly's into challenges that aren't warranted

He'd be the first CH on my team sheet right enough , But needs to reign it in a little

Mcgregor and Porteous would be my first pick but seeing as big Daz is out i'd pair RP with AJ

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault Boy View Post
    Kenny Millar had nothing to do with the content regarding the pitch invasion, that's why. KM is a fellow Hibby who loves the club and wouldn't work to its detriment, if that wasn't the case there isn't a chance in hell that he would have been appointed a key role at the club.

ChickenCurryYLT didn't have a point and their conduct around the issue wasn't acceptable, hence why they're gone.
    I am sorry but you are wrong regarding the comment about K M having nothing to do with the story about the pitch invasion..

He was quite happy to put his name to the piece hammering the Hibs fans and all the other accusations that were banded about ..

By his name being under the headline MASS HIBSTERIA , K M has EVERYTHING to do with the reports printed in his paper at the time...

Quote Originally Posted by PISTOL1875 View Post
    I am sorry but you are wrong regarding the comment about K M having nothing to do with the story about the pitch invasion..

He was quite happy to put his name to the piece hammering the Hibs fans and all the other accusations that were banded about ..

By his name being under the headline MASS HIBSTERIA , K M has EVERYTHING to do with the reports printed in his paper at the time...
    How do you know he was ‘quite happy’ to put his name to the piece? That insinuates he derived pleasure from hammering Hibs fans.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    How do you know he was ‘quite happy’ to put his name to the piece? That insinuates he derived pleasure from hammering Hibs fans.
    Well if he wasn't then surely he can object profoundly you would think ??

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    I'm quite convinced they know the opposite to be true M59, but continue to assert it as fact for whatever reason.

KM's name being on an article that he didn't write has everything to do with editorial practice and nothing to do with Kenny's personal affinity for the club.

No more of this stuff on this thread now, thanks. It's far too personal and isn't constructive.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar

Are you saying ChickenCurryYLT were multiple users using the same log in?

Left by mutual consent!
    I'm quite convinced they know the opposite to be true M59, but continue to assert it as fact for whatever reason.

KM's name being on an article that he didn't write has everything to do with editorial practice and nothing to do with Kenny's personal affinity for the club.

No more of this stuff on this thread now, thanks. It's far too personal and isn't constructive.

it still doesn't answer the question of if K M DIDN'T write the article then why would he let his name be used on an article that portrays not only Hibs fans in a bad light but him being a fan of the club he supports , be tarnished ???

I am not having a personal attack but there is a few unanswered questions that are still there wouldn't you say ????

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Are you saying ChickenCurryYLT were multiple users using the same log in?
    No Billy. Just using 'they' instead of a gender specific pronoun because I don't know them personally.

This got way off topic, had to be closed. Sorry to those who were happy just to talk about the Porteous video.