hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Porteous Derby debut

Barry video posted earlier ✅

Living the dream 💪🏻

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1174703240228876290
    Last edited by Power; 19-09-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Living the dream 💪🏻

Good video but would prefer it on Sunday evening after a win

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Good video but would prefer it on Sunday evening after a win
    Can't blame Hibs for trying to shift the last few tickets and build the mood. Also good to see some content too.

Would like to see one from one of our new players telling us how much they're looking forward to it too.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Horde View Post
    Can't blame Hibs for trying to shift the last few tickets and build the mood. Also good to see some content too.

Would like to see one from one of our new players telling us how much they're looking forward to it too.
    I would like them to keep quiet, win the game then shout, tweet and post all the videos they like after the game.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    I would like them to keep quiet, win the game then shout, tweet and post all the videos they like after the game.
    I think you need to calm down. They're hardly saying we're going to win it. Its just a bit of promo.

Nothing wrong with trying to build mood.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Horde View Post
    I think you need to calm down. They're hardly saying we're going to win it. Its just a bit of promo.

Nothing wrong with trying to build mood.
    I think you have no idea if I am calm or not however I think you need to take a laxative

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post

Living the dream 💪🏻

The videos are becoming abit cringe worthy. I’ve never seen any other club in world do this. The tweet the other day about “no matter the set backs” was pathetic.

We have serious problems at the club from top to bottom and the social media side is like it’s ran by a 12 year old wee lassie.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenCurryYLT View Post
    The videos are becoming abit cringe worthy. I’ve never seen any other club in world do this. The tweet the other day about “no matter the set backs” was pathetic.

We have serious problems at the club from top to bottom and the social media side is like it’s ran by a 12 year old wee lassie.
    100 % correct with this..

The video with Porteous is absolutely pathetic.. Cringeworthy and poorly scripted..

tweeting things like '' no matter the set backs '' is doing nothing more than bigging up the fact we are absolute honking at the moment..

The boy who puts out the social media needs to have a re-think before hitting the tweet button...

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PISTOL1875 View Post
    100 % correct with this..

The video with Porteous is absolutely pathetic.. Cringeworthy and poorly scripted..

tweeting things like '' no matter the set backs '' is doing nothing more than bigging up the fact we are absolute honking at the moment..

The boy who puts out the social media needs to have a re-think before hitting the tweet button...
    Think you’re being a bit harsh to be honest.

It’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s catering for the masses.

Imo it’s decent enough, I’ve been more miserable and negative than most in the build up to the match but these wee videos aren’t doing any harm in snapping me out of it.

The Hibs community trust ran a competition the other day to win a note pad, that wound me up much more than these wee videos.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Think you’re being a bit harsh to be honest.

It’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s catering for the masses.

Imo it’s decent enough, I’ve been more miserable and negative than most in the build up to the match but these wee videos aren’t doing any harm in snapping me out of it.

The Hibs community trust ran a competition the other day to win a note pad, that wound me up much more than these wee videos.
    Disagree.

The choice of words in the tweet were remarkable. It’s almost conceding to the fact they know we’re pish but support us anyway.

As another poster said, I’d rather have the videos out Sunday night and Porto talking about how good is it to win a Derby.

Disagree.

The choice of words in the tweet were remarkable. It’s almost conceding to the fact they know we’re pish but support us anyway.

As another poster said, I’d rather have the videos out Sunday night and Porto talking about how good is it to win a Derby.
    I don’t think there’s anything wrong with conceding things aren’t great just now.

Maybe loosely related but I work in sales, you try and overcome the objection before it becomes an objection and I suspect there’s an element of what’s happening here. They can’t come out and say “listen folks, we’re pish but goin support us anyway”.....so they’re trying to put a positive twist/stance on what’s a pretty rubbish period just now.

Won’t fool everyone but the occasional mug like me will be taken in my it and get a bit more excited about Sunday because of it.

Disagree.

Maybe they’ve just be reading the forum.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar

I’ll take over it 🕺🏼
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    I’ll take over it 🕺🏼
    Can’t be any worse mate, get your name in the hat!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    I’ll take over it 🕺🏼
    Brian , I would pay you to take over it ..........

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

Hearts are utterly minging.

@hibs.net private member
    I'm as cheesed of as anyone at our start to the season but have no issue with this, harmless propaganda. A hibs fan living out his dream playing in his first derby. Jeezo, some people will find the negative in anything!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee-boys View Post
    I'm as cheesed of as anyone at our start to the season but have no issue with this, harmless propaganda. A hibs fan living out his dream playing in his first derby. Jeezo, some people will find the negative in anything!

People seemed hacked off so they are picking fault with anything.

Good luck to Ryan for your first Derby. Make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

People seemed hacked off so they are picking fault with anything.

Good luck to Ryan for your first Derby. Make it happen!
    It’s nothing against Porto, can almost guarantee our Communications turned Interview manager Mr Millar will have roped him into this. Knowing Ryan there’s zero chance he’d have volunteered for this.

It’s nothing against Porto, can almost guarantee our Communications turned Interview manager Mr Millar will have roped him into this. Knowing Ryan there’s zero chance he’d have volunteered for this.
    Of course he’ll have roped him into it, that’s his job and fair play to Porteous for agreeing to it.

Same applies to Horgan for the one the other day.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Of course he’ll have roped him into it, that’s his job and fair play to Porteous for agreeing to it.

Same applies to Horgan for the one the other day.
    My laddie has the Horgan knee slide at Tiny in front of the radge HIBS end after his second as the Wallpaper on his phone

In case anyone is interested mine is SDG kissing the Scottish Cup seconds after being presented with it a sight I thought I would never live to see

GGTTH
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 19-09-2019 at 09:09 PM.

8/1 to score anytime.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    The Hibs haters think they're knocking it into an empty net just now.

Hopefully Ryan gets a chance to turn words into deeds.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    For those unaware, ChickenCurryYLT has a long standing grievance with Kenny Millar hence his over the top criticism of a tweet. His behaviour is a bit sad and weird if you ask me but hey, every message board has its ****holes.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    For those unaware, ChickenCurryYLT has a long standing grievance with Kenny Millar hence his over the top criticism of a tweet. His behaviour is a bit sad and weird if you ask me but hey, every message board has its ****holes.
    There certainly seems to be an anti KM feel about his responses.

The last two tweets have gotten me pumped up.

I can’t see what’s wrong with bigging up a game before it’s played.

How’s the job going Kenny?

Or is this one of his family members that posts here? Either way, your/his Tweets are embarrassing.

Is this grievance your referring to when he published lies in The S*n about his “fellow” Hibs fans?

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar

Or is this one of his family members that posts here? Either way, your/his Tweets are embarrassing.
    Neither, just someone who remembers your posts when he was appointed.

Is this grievance your referring to when he published lies in The S*n about his “fellow” Hibs fans?
    Must boil your piss that he’s living the dream, working for Hibs while you sit greetin’ about it on the internet 😂

Neither

Must boil your piss that he’s living the dream, working for Hibs while you sit greetin’ about it on the internet 😂
    Come on Kenny, you know who I am - put a face to the user name. We know it’s you.

Doesn’t boil my blood in the slightest. He/you is making a complete mockery of the social media side and should have the passwords taken off and given back to previous member of staff that was doing job before.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Think the video with Rena has more draw to people. Makes you reflect on how much the club means to people, and yourself.

Club must realise how bad things are at the moment. I’m pretty sure regardless of these videos etc. if we lose badly on Sunday then Hecky will be gone. Problem for me is things go deeper than the head coach. our recruitment needs serious review, that’s 3 summers on the bounce that have been mediocre at best.
    We’re losing our way as a football club as far as I’m concerned. Football club is more than just a social club.

Getting back on topic, Porteous will be right up for this game. Knowing Hecky he’ll play Jackson instead...

This reply is embarrassing