hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think it is a terrible time to make this statement "if" Hibs win on Sunday the clamber for his head will be massive and heap the pressure on Budgie and CL and imho it will force CL to resign.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it is a terrible time to make this statement "if" Hibs win on Sunday the clamber for his head will be massive and heap the pressure on Budgie and CL and imho it will force CL to resign.
    More than any other incentive to get right behind the HC and team from here to Sunday. He won’t go, what would Budge donin her final season as owner without him?

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    The arrogance by the boot is astounding.

Only Hearts could treat their supporters with such contempt after they have put in ££££ into the club.

It’s her club, her rules and her Craig is going nowhere. What would she do without those late night suppers at the Balmoral.

Brilliant.
    At least she will see the castle from there

Another Queen Anne statement that goes balls to the walls in support for Levein??

Pleasing to the 'kin Pepsi Max.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar T Grouch View Post
    That statement is gonna go down well down gorgie way!! ��
    I do believe they term they use is “The Plaza” not “The Way” ;)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Is Levein any good at proofreading? There is clearly a vacancy.

Yup, sometimes it is better to say nothing.

Writes a statement like a creative essay.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/arti...-statement-1-2

Link to the full statement if folk fancy a giggle.

We win on Sunday and their mob will lose the plot now they know there’s no chance of Potter going
    You should really have warned people before they opened the link that they would be hit with a too large for comfort image of Ann Budge`s coupon, particularly on a laptop or PC.

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    You think levein might have some nudies of budge that he had taken from a night of lust between the 2 of them and she's feared they might get out hence why he will not be emptied? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Callum7 View Post
    “To all genuine hearts supporters” 😂😂

She's totally disrespecting the fans. She's effectively saying I know you're angry but don't give a toss.

You'd have thought she'd have at least acknowledged their monthly donations but no mention of them, unless that's what the wasted money bit was about.

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    More than any other incentive to get right behind the HC and team from here to Sunday. He won’t go, what would Budge donin her final season as owner without him?
    What do you mean Budge in her final season? Genuine question? I haven't seen this anywhere unless I've missed something?

Testimonial Due The Captain....'s Avatar
    Statement reads like it was drafted by Shaun Lawson. Timing etc seems very strange.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Not really bothered what they do tbh. We need to ram it up them on Sunday, that’s all that matters.

@hibs.net private member JohnMcM's Avatar
    I've read that statement three times now.

Maybe I'm paranoid but does this extract read like a comparison with what we have done.

By that I mean, is she suggesting they had planned to spend more money on players than infrastructure. Where as our strategy suggested we were planning to spend more on infrastructure than players?

Not sure. Interested to hear the views of others.

In January, 2019, well before the end of the season, we took action and modified our plan to focus our investment entirely on strengthening our football operation. We put a halt to all new infra-structure developments, ring-fencing our resources to secure those players we believed were key to our future success, while recognising that we would, once again, aim to further strengthen and expand our first team squad in the summer. This we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    Experience within the Scottish game and has done well with a penny pinching Motherwell, developed a few good players during his time there, wouldn't be against the idea. I'd personally prefer Moyes but don't think we could afford him, unless he fancied the job on terms a lot lower than he could probably get elsewhere.
    Wasn’t Moyes up for going to Killie before they got their current manager? Surely we could pay more than them

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    You should really have warned people before they opened the link that they would be hit with a too large for comfort image of Ann Budge`s coupon, particularly on a laptop or PC.
    Indeed, but to be fair once I had read 2 paragraphs (all I could stand) I was left wondering just how she managed to amass all those millions and still cannae string a sentence together............

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Oh fantastic, a statement 😂😂

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Indeed, but to be fair once I had read 2 paragraphs (all I could stand) I was left wondering just how she managed to amass all those millions and still cannae string a sentence together............
    And to think she ‘advises’ LD.

Blog Entries
    If they change their manager and don’t tell Potter to get lost, given his pathetic record, it is a huge marker as to their lack of ambition.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post

Leveins going nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Budgie, don’t ever change.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    i don't think i like the idea of stephen robinson managing heartz to be honest

That statement is a belter! Ha they. are. raging!

My only point to the Yams in work - at least they now know what the boards route is going to be, there's clear planning in place, we're just waiting for a sacking!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcM View Post
    I've read that statement three times now.

Maybe I'm paranoid but does this extract read like a comparison with what we have done.

By that I mean, is she suggesting they had planned to spend more money on players than infrastructure. Where as our strategy suggested we were planning to spend more on infrastructure than players?

Not sure. Interested to hear the views of others.

In January, 2019, well before the end of the season, we took action and modified our plan to focus our investment entirely on strengthening our football operation. We put a halt to all new infra-structure developments, ring-fencing our resources to secure those players we believed were key to our future success, while recognising that we would, once again, aim to further strengthen and expand our first team squad in the summer. This we did.
    No. I don't think it has anything to do with us.

I think she is trying to appease the fans by pointing out she puts the football side ahead of infrastructure etc. but all it does is further demonstrate how bad Levein is and how much he has wasted. It didn't do them any good as they continued to slide down the table.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    What do you mean Budge in her final season? Genuine question? I haven't seen this anywhere unless I've missed something?
    Are they not becoming fan owned at the end of the season? I can’t see them wanting or budge wanting to stay on any longer.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    If they change their manager and don’t tell Potter to get lost, given his pathetic record, it is a huge marker as to their lack of ambition.
    Not really. They’ve chucked loads through mystery benefactors is Budge at signing **** loads of players. The problem they have is Budge doesn’t want to run or doesn’t know how to run the football club without Potter. She will be **** scared. She will want her initial investment back then run I think.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Are they not becoming fan owned at the end of the season? I can’t see them wanting or budge wanting to stay on any longer.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/ann-budge-stay-hearts-further-16690967.amp

Not leaving for at least another year after the transition

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/ann-budge-stay-hearts-further-16690967.amp

Not leaving for at least another year after the transition
    I don’t think she will have a choice or want to stay at this rate.

Expect a statement saying she’s leaving end of the season and Potter is standing down too. Leveins contract runs out in the summer and he will be gone after that.

Left by mutual consent!
    That statement is hilariously bad

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs#1 View Post
    FOH due to get 75.1% of Budge's shares next summer but she is staying on for another year to manage the transition. That is try and get the rest of her money back. Looks like the payments are slowing and some obviously diverted to pay for the stand. Already a year behind schedule.

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    The Hearts board trying their best to out incompetence our own board.