hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "I address to all genuine Hearts Supporters"

The arrogance from the first word to the last of that statement is astonishing, if Dempster came out with similar I'd be going Tonto.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by CloudSquall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "I address to all genuine Hearts Supporters"

The arrogance from the first word to the last of that statement is astonishing, if Dempster came out with similar I'd be going Tonto.
    She'll be lucky to have any "genuine supporters" left with the ammount of stadium bans she hands out. Must not be a genuine supporter if you voice your opinion against her or Levein. I'm quite enjoying their predicament, more so if we were better ourselves but she is absolutely clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    The Hearts board trying their best to out incompetence our own board.
    I don’t think anyone can really label that against the Hibs board of recent years, regardless if they are still sticking by the manager which I think this is probably more directed at.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    The Hearts board trying their best to out incompetence our own board.
    Nice wee dig at the Cabbage there.

Jambos at work are raging at the patronising auld trout (their words)

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Bryce View Post
    Jambos at work are raging at the patronising auld trout (their words)
    She is due to run the Yams for 2 years after selling the club to FOH. I wonder how the likes of Ian Murray and Leslie Deans will be able to stop the ravening hordes from ousting both them and the Budgie?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Milne View Post
    She is due to run the Yams for 2 years after selling the club to FOH. I wonder how the likes of Ian Murray and Leslie Deans will be able to stop the ravening hordes from ousting both them and the Budgie?
    One year. Due to hand over 75.1% of shares in summer 2020 and then run club for another year. There is also a $1.75 million loan she made to club that needs repaid.

Question: who owns other 24.9% is that Budge as well and she will hang onto to have a voice (give me my money back?) or is it others?

As a foot note Leslie Dean's not prosecuted for money laundering because of lack of evidence at this time.
    Last edited by FilipinoHibs; 19-09-2019 at 09:31 AM.

The “money laundering “was a number of years ago and was a technical offence and not money laundering as most people would understand the term.An unnecessary bit of mud slinging.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    You think levein might have some nudies of budge that he had taken from a night of lust between the 2 of them and she's feared they might get out hence why he will not be emptied? 😁
    Never mind her. Surely we're all frightened that they get out!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post
    Is Levein any good at proofreading? There is clearly a vacancy.

I think... the ‘successful Edinburgh businesswoman’.... must be a nightmare to work for! It’s as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    Seriously?

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    Seriously?
    it’s maybe because most of his goals against us came before I really cared about derbies but I find it hard to be too bitter towards him.

Good goal scorer, deserves his recognition......

Still a Hearts ******* though and this is hardly the place to be congratulating him so I retract my previous point.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    it’s maybe because most of his goals against us came before I really cared about derbies but I find it hard to be too bitter towards him.

Good goal scorer, deserves his recognition......

Still a Hearts ******* though and this is hardly the place to be congratulating him so I retract my previous point.
    Sat on the stage in support of Hibs against Mercer, still a Hearts player at the time if my memory is correct.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Sat on the stage in support of Hibs against Mercer, still a Hearts player at the time if my memory is correct.

Grew up a Hibby did he not?

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    In deed he did. 👍

Left by mutual consent!
    Robbo is one of the good guys.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    The “money laundering “was a number of years ago and was a technical offence and not money laundering as most people would understand the term.An unnecessary bit of mud slinging.
    Where is your evidence it was a technical offence? You don't get arrested and have a file presented to the crown who take three years to decide just now there is not enough evidence for a prosecution. An investigation where 7 people where involved it was a VAT scam.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Where is your evidence it was a technical offence? You don't get arrested and have a file presented to the crown who take three years to decide just now there is not enough evidence for a prosecution. An investigation where 7 people where involved it was a VAT scam.
    Can I ask what your purpose on this messageboard is? Because there’s definitely a purpose when it’s you posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Will always have time for him after that, scored many goals against us doing his job but took time out to support us when he didn't have to. Great guy and deserving of this IMO.

Many people on here won't be old enough to remember what he done back then during the Mercer time.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Can I ask what your purpose on this messageboard is? Because there’s definitely a purpose when it’s you posting.
    Every post on here has a purpose. Some are informational. Some are putting a point of view forward. Some are a debate. Some are to correct wrong information. Some to express emotions. Some are to belittle Hearts.I think if you look at all my posts they fall into these different categories . There was a suggestion further up this thread that Dean's would step in along with others if Budge went. I pointed out he has chequered past of being arrested and charged with money laundering. Another poster suggested it was dirt slinging and only technical breach. I pointed given the background to case that was not likely and that it was VAT evasion ( I heard thus form a solicitor friend). So my posts on this subject fell into several categories I outlined above. What was the purpose of your post? I would be surprised if anybody on here wanted to defend Deans.
    Last edited by FilipinoHibs; 20-09-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    Every post on here has a purpose. Some are informational. Some are putting a point of view forward. Some are a debate. Some are to correct wrong information. Some to express emotions. Some are to belittle Hearts.I think if you look at all my posts they fall into these different categories . There was a suggestion further up this thread that Dean's would step in along with others if Budge went. I pointed out he has chequered past of being arrested and charged with money laundering. Another poster suggested it was dirt slinging and only technical breach. I pointed given the background to case that was not likely and that it was VAT evasion ( I heard thus form a solicitor friend). So my posts on this subject fell into several categories I outlined above. What was the purpose of your post? I would be surprised if anybody on here wanted to defend Deans.
    Your posts come across as somewhat sanctimonious, in my opinion.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Rangers fan.