hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bit of respect for people saved the club, and have moved the club forward to where we are now.

Stadium

HTC

Scottish cup

Financially secure for the next generation to enjoy watching hibernian fc
    Do you refer to the famous five by their first names only or is this privilege reserved solely for administrators and businessmen?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Do you refer to the famous five by their first names only or is this privilege reserved solely for administrators and businessmen?
    Not even going there, but I call my hero, pat

Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    Easy solved, don't tell lies then
    I’m confused. You defend the fact that hibs had failed to sell out the away end at Tynie a few posts ago and then you accuse me of lying? Take a minute and reflect on this post; would you like to be called a liar?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel 1875 View Post
    Yet again, I’m sat here on a Sunday trying to get my head around yet another abject, abysmal performance from Hibernian FC under Paul Heckingbottom. Another performance underlying all the same frailties this joker has shown from day one. He has taken us so far backwards that days of challenging for second place, while playing entertaining football with players and staff who genuinely got the club, feel like another era, not a mere season and a half ago...

With the opinion on here having appeared to have shifted significantly in the past two weeks, it can be assumed that the fans have had enough. Of concern is that there doesn’t appear to be any sign of impatience at the club, with the mood music indicating that Dempster and co will stick with their man.

I don’t have to think back too long for memories of this club playing rubbish football, in front of crowds of 8,000 with players who didn’t care. We would even struggle to sell out derbies at Easter Road and the away end at Tynecastle.

I loved the feeling that those days were a distant memory, but I fear they maybe back with us once again. I imagine many of you feel the same.

Dempster comes across as a leader with zero motivation to change. Her leadership has gone stale as the club wanders aimlessly on the pitch guided by the fraudulent Heckingbottom and his squad of duds. I am now of the opinion that she should also go, alongside George Craig and Heckingbottom.

We as a fan base need to make it clear to those running the club that we’ve had enough of Heckinbottom on Sunday, win lose or draw. How do we do it? Do we, the fans, stage a protest before the game by not taking our seats for five minutes after kick off so the board are firmly reminded of the sorry state we were once in? Do we wait until after kick off to make our feelings clear? Would be interested to hear what people think, because I genuinely don’t want to see this club fall on its knees again, having worked so hard for years to get off them.

Dempster doesn’t appear to care. We the fans need to make sure she sits up and takes notice. Time for change.
    A fan waited 50 minutes after the game on Saturday to confront her. She was hurting and indicated that PH could be gone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoHibs View Post
    A fan waited 50 minutes after the game on Saturday to confront her. She was hurting and indicated that PH could be gone soon.
    Our CEO told a random fan she thought the manager should be gone, Really? If that is true she should be gone.

Don't believe a word of that.

Ffs, demo....

Please show our ceo some respect, her name is leeann.
    And don’t forget to use the capital L.

Quote Originally Posted by Crab apple View Post
    And don’t forget to use the capital L.
    Lol my apologies

I’m confused. You defend the fact that hibs had failed to sell out the away end at Tynie a few posts ago and then you accuse me of lying? Take a minute and reflect on this post; would you like to be called a liar?
    My apologies, thought your post was by someone else. My fault entirely, not surprised you were confused by my stupdity. ( somehow thought you were viva palmeras poster)
    Last edited by Franck Stanton; 15-09-2019 at 10:09 PM.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

That is absolutely not true and you know it.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

lol
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 16-09-2019 at 01:26 AM.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    Our CEO told a random fan she thought the manager should be gone, Really? If that is true she should be gone.

It's total BS from him.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member
    Ffs, demo....

Please show our ceo some respect, her name is leeann.
    Give the man some respect too. He is obviously hurting like most of us and has some if not all valid posts. And as for names good god do we now start calling the players by their first names for respect. I have hardly heard Petrie called Rodrick and I bet some don’t even know our current manager/coaches first name

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Not this ***** again.

Petrie got called petrie.

Farmer got called farmer.

Dempster gets called dempster.

Had all this ***** aimed at me not long ago too. Absolutely bizarre.
    Yeah it's weird, it reminds me of the Huns ex manager "man with no surname Walter".

Yet again, I’m sat here on a Sunday trying to get my head around yet another abject, abysmal performance from Hibernian FC under Paul Heckingbottom. Another performance underlying all the same frailties this joker has shown from day one. He has taken us so far backwards that days of challenging for second place, while playing entertaining football with players and staff who genuinely got the club, feel like another era, not a mere season and a half ago...

With the opinion on here having appeared to have shifted significantly in the past two weeks, it can be assumed that the fans have had enough. Of concern is that there doesn’t appear to be any sign of impatience at the club, with the mood music indicating that Dempster and co will stick with their man.

I don’t have to think back too long for memories of this club playing rubbish football, in front of crowds of 8,000 with players who didn’t care. We would even struggle to sell out derbies at Easter Road and the away end at Tynecastle.

I loved the feeling that those days were a distant memory, but I fear they maybe back with us once again. I imagine many of you feel the same.

Dempster comes across as a leader with zero motivation to change. Her leadership has gone stale as the club wanders aimlessly on the pitch guided by the fraudulent Heckingbottom and his squad of duds. I am now of the opinion that she should also go, alongside George Craig and Heckingbottom.

We as a fan base need to make it clear to those running the club that we’ve had enough of Heckinbottom on Sunday, win lose or draw. How do we do it? Do we, the fans, stage a protest before the game by not taking our seats for five minutes after kick off so the board are firmly reminded of the sorry state we were once in? Do we wait until after kick off to make our feelings clear? Would be interested to hear what people think, because I genuinely don’t want to see this club fall on its knees again, having worked so hard for years to get off them.

Dempster doesn’t appear to care. We the fans need to make sure she sits up and takes notice. Time for change.
    Abject/abysmal is wide of the mark. We dominated the first half. We should be winning games we're dominating though

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Abject/abysmal is wide of the mark. We dominated the first half. We should be winning games we're dominating though
    Goals win games and we didn’t look like scoring at Motherwell or Kilmarnock tbh

Toothless!

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Easy solved, don't tell lies then
    Ole - that’ll be spelled correctly and with a capital V and P please. Peace.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Can remember a derby at the pink shelter in the recent past when we only managed to sell out a third of the away stand so don't understand the " chiny-chi- chin comment"
    When you say “distant past” what’d be helpful and take the debate forward is if you qualified with a date, Mr. F. Stanton.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012

Don't believe a word of that.
    !

Haud the bus - I don’t think there’s ever gonna be a defamation case brought before the courts “and I quote m-laud he wrote ‘chinny-chin-chin’” if others have called you a liar maybe it’s more about them than me but hey-ho. Fire on.

Everyone on this thread will all be laughing after a Derby victory for the Hibs.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    We were nowhere near domination that first half. Killie had more of the bell and the best chances. Any pressure from us was little more than wind and pish and when Killie upped the tempo towards the end of the half we were shown up.

Not true and heres the post in question as i seen a screenshot of it the other day on facebook.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You really are a class act....
    True though eh? Utter nonsense from you as usual as soon as someone dares say anything about the board.

Left by mutual consent!
    I think Leeann cares. In fact I know she cares a lot. Choosing football managers isn’t an easy thing to do. It’s nearly always a gamble and one that she’ll obviously want to give ample time for his new players to gel and hopefully click at some point.
    She’s no fool though, she won’t allow this form to continue and I’m pretty sure she’ll act when she feels the time is right.

@hibs.net private member
    Not even going there, but I call my hero, pat
    Is that Postman Pat?
    And Jess was his cat.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Weegreenman View Post
    I think Leeann cares. In fact I know she cares a lot. Choosing football managers isn’t an easy thing to do. It’s nearly always a gamble and one that she’ll obviously want to give ample time for his new players to gel and hopefully click at some point.
    She’s no fool though, she won’t allow this form to continue and I’m pretty sure she’ll act when she feels the time is right.
    Ok.We believe you Leean.

@hibs.net private member
    Of course she does. Anyone suggesting she doesn’t is being hugely disrespectful ...she will know there are some big performance issues - she will be looking at it closely

Left by mutual consent!
    Bit of respect for people saved the club, and have moved the club forward to where we are now.

Stadium

HTC

Scottish cup

Financially secure for the next generation to enjoy watching hibernian fc
    Your "white knight" stance isn't going to win any arguments here. I'd suggest nobody is showing Ms Dempster a lack of respect by using her surname. Equality and all that sir!

I just hope anyone making their protest doesn't get in the way of those of us trying to get in and support the team.

I am critical of her at the moment but I don’t believe for a minute that she doesn’t care. She has definitely allowed things to slide though.

Regarding letting the new players gel, that ain’t going to happen when six of them are sitting on the bench. That in itself must concern her.