hibs.net Messageboard

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The attendance last night at Murrayfield for the rugby was 53K. That’s 21K more than the attendance at Hampden.

Crazy thing is that I’m genuinely not surprised one bit with vast difference between the attendances at both Hampden & Murrayfield last night. It’s clear as day that folk would rather go and watch a meaningless rugby friendly against an “average opponent” with Scotland fielding a very young / 2nd string side over the national football team who’s game had way more importance to it due to needing a win to stand any chance of qualifying automatically for Euro 2020.
    My pal got tickets for his wife & bairn to go to Murrayfield. Prices were £15 & £1. That might go some way to explaining the difference in attendance size.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    My pal got tickets for his wife & bairn to go to Murrayfield. Prices were £15 & £1. That might go some way to explaining the difference in attendance size.

Scottish football imagines it can charge premium prices for second rate product. It can't. At least not if it wants to grow it can't.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Scotland international attendances have consistently been among the highest in Europe for many years despite a ***** product and ***** prices.

The fact that people are finally voting with their feet should scare the SFA into doing something, but they won't.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    Scotland international attendances have consistently been among the highest in Europe for many years despite a ***** product and ***** prices.

The fact that people are finally voting with their feet should scare the SFA into doing something, but they won't.

The attendance on Monday will be higher as folk want to See the Belgian superstars.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    That's a very sappy post #metoo sentiment. Such men were described as "whipped" back in the day. Nowadays 'the future is female'. If your missus wasn't on a pedestal before I'm dann sure she is now.

Wedding anniversaries aren't something to celebrate. They are a time of mourning. Any right thinking man should be drowning his sorrows in regret at his lost freedom!
    Was mine yesterday, I did wonder why I was drinking more than normal!!!

WTF does world class even mean. Means different things to most folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    So true!

Robertson is one of the best left backs in the world though - would anyone dispute that?

I had a free ticket and free transport for tomorrow's game, but I've offered it to a friend. I just can't face it.

Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    Yep. SFA should look more towards SRU than just copy what the FA do.

SFA are offering no student tickets, pensioner tickets and kids tickets are 15 and under with adults being £27/£30.

SRU were offering U12 tickets, U18 tickets, concessions/students and adult tickets starting from £15.

End result being 21,000 more went to a rugby friendly than they did for a European football qualifier.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    It's a term that only applies to non-Scottish athletes irregardless of ability.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    Yep. SFA should look more towards SRU than just copy what the FA do.

SFA are offering no student tickets, pensioner tickets and kids tickets are 15 and under with adults being £27/£30.

SRU were offering U12 tickets, U18 tickets, concessions/students and adult tickets starting from £15.

End result being 21,000 more went to a rugby friendly than they did for a European football qualifier.
    Do SFA not offer cheaper kids tickets for behind the goal? They certainly did when I went through a number of years back. Just checked and £8 for kids tickets which isn't too bad.

What is true is the crowd was bad enough for Russia what is Hampden going to look like for both San Marino and Kazakhstan at home.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    hopefully we can at least keep the scoreline respectable tonight

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    That's a very sappy post #metoo sentiment. Such men were described as "whipped" back in the day. Nowadays 'the future is female'. If your missus wasn't on a pedestal before I'm dann sure she is now.

Wedding anniversaries aren't something to celebrate. They are a time of mourning. Any right thinking man should be drowning his sorrows in regret at his lost freedom!
    What a lot of ****ing slaver 😂