hibs.net Messageboard

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar

Heckingbottom please just go.

As one that has been to every game this season from the first pre-season game up in Arbroath to today's fiasco and every other game that Heckinbottom that has been in charge since he took over, it's safe to say the wheel has defiantly dismantled.

I don't usual do posts like this but even this early in the season, as already said, please do one.

Oh and FWIW, i'm almost sure there are plenty other threads that have already been posted similar to mine but i'm not long in from the pub and not had the bother to read any of them but i suspect there are plenty similar to this.
    Last edited by green with envy; 24-08-2019 at 11:43 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Some will say we're only a few games into the season and we need to give the Manager a chance which is fair enough.

However, the whole look of the team in recent weeks is disjointed and the quality of player recruited is questionable to say the least.

Heck's subs today in the 2nd half showed a Manager beginning to look out of touch and out of his depth sadly.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some will say we're only a few games into the season and we need to give the Manager a chance which is fair enough.

However, the whole look of the team in recent weeks is disjointed and the quality of player recruited is questionable to say the least.

Heck's subs today in the 2nd half showed a Manager beginning to look out of touch and out of his depth sadly.
    Couldn't agree more- sadly.