hibs.net Messageboard

heckingbottom action needed

Yes on the radio heckle bottom and why not?
    That Hibs team was shocking.The way we set up tactically all wrong yet again.
    Scotty A playing right side not his position, central midfield obviously.He is our most talented player by a mile and should NOT have been substituted ..left us with no-one to pass to to get ball out of defence...as we know to our cost.Doidge won so many high crossed balls yet taken off...nonsense.
    Mallan should have gone off as he was yet again totally ineffective.Slivka was just not sharp enough today..maybe not 100% yet.
    I am truly sad to See Paul Hanlon in such a poor state..he has been a great player for us but he is toiling nowadays and certainly those chasing shadows around him do not help..our defence is grim and far too slow to react .truly shocking..more leaks than in Wales.
    Booing the team was also booing the manager today and he MUST sort this formation very fast to allow what creative players we have play in their best positions and for goodness sake remember we are supposed to be chasing Europe or has he forgotten that was what he was brought in to do?St J deserved their point and once again incredible to say this but we still have not learnt how to retain a lead in the final part of a game..basic basic stuff.

Get that cheque book out and get that formation correct before the season passes us by and we end up toiling..WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING INCREMENTAL IMPROVEMENTS. not going backwards.

2. Log in to remove the advert

3 shots on target for hibs
    19 shots attempted by saints
    plays our best player out of position, then subs him AGAIN.

out out out

Left by mutual consent!
    Ok he's not impressed everyone but for so many people to take the piss and twist his name is plain embarrassing

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by familyman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes on the radio heckle bottom and why not?
    That Hibs team was shocking.The way we set up tactically all wrong yet again.
    Scotty A playing right side not his position, central midfield obviously.He is our most talented player by a mile and should NOT have been substituted ..left us with no-one to pass to to get ball out of defence...as we know to our cost.Doidge won so many high crossed balls yet taken off...nonsense.
    Mallan should have gone off as he was yet again totally ineffective.Slivka was just not sharp enough today..maybe not 100% yet.
    I am truly sad to See Paul Hanlon in such a poor state..he has been a great player for us but he is toiling nowadays and certainly those chasing shadows around him do not help..our defence is grim and far too slow to react .truly shocking..more leaks than in Wales.
    Booing the team was also booing the manager today and he MUST sort this formation very fast to allow what creative players we have play in their best positions and for goodness sake remember we are supposed to be chasing Europe or has he forgotten that was what he was brought in to do?St J deserved their point and once again incredible to say this but we still have not learnt how to retain a lead in the final part of a game..basic basic stuff.

Get that cheque book out and get that formation correct before the season passes us by and we end up toiling..WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING INCREMENTAL IMPROVEMENTS. not going backwards.
    Heckle bottom....are you under 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    Ok he's not impressed everyone but for so many people to take the piss and twist his name is plain embarrassing
    Lighten up Kokbanger Hibby 😁

@hibs.net private member Tricla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coco bryce View Post
    lighten up kokbanger hibby 😁
    pmsl!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    Absolutely - lots of questions to ask and arguments to had but let’s keep things above primary school playground level.

We’re about 6-8th in a poor league. Nose diving into mediocrity. Our current manager took us there. He’s not the guy to get us out.

Scott Allan is as much a central midfielder as he is a right sided one.

He is an attacking midfielder, behind the striker/strikers

I think the OP is referring to BBC Off the Ball, where they were saying the journos will pick up on this headline for the boos aimed at hecky today?

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    We’re about 6-8th in a poor league. Nose diving into mediocrity. Our current manager took us there. He’s not the guy to get us out.
    God knows where we'll be in another three games.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This is so blindingly obvious you would have thought that PH would build his team around that.

The rest of the midfield should be there to support him to create openings for our front two.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    This is so blindingly obvious you would have thought that PH would build his team around that.

The rest of the midfield should be there to support him to create openings for our front two.
    We cant play 2 strikers and Allan in his proper position without playing a diamond or 352. It has to be Allan behind Flo.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

I think I’d be building my team around Scott Allan.

He’s more a central midfielder making things happen than a cut in from the right/lost on the right midfielder What a waste of a sensational player.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Him and Flo, absolutely. Allan alone creates enough centrally that we could have 2 Marvin Bartleys behind him and be absolutely fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    If SA makes a big impact till January clubs with far more money than us will be after him . Modern football being what it is i wouldn`t expect us to base team on SA or anyone else .

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IberianHibernian View Post
    If SA makes a big impact till January clubs with far more money than us will be after him . Modern football being what it is i wouldn`t expect us to base team on SA or anyone else .
    We should have played John McGinn as a left winger then we might still have had him ...

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post
    Probably going into a derby where the losing manager/ head coach will be sacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    Probably going into a derby where the losing manager/ head coach will be sacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Draw a stick on for the derby then

It's far too early to get rid. I've barely seen anyone refer to him as Paul ******arse yet.

His post match comments are shocking to be honest. Never thought I'd say it but starting to think enough is and maybe time to cut our losses.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Bryce View Post
    Lighten up Kokbanger Hibby 😁
    Heard way better than that 🙏🏻

If I were Flo, Allan, Rocky, I’d be out of there. Club is going nowhere but back in time under PH. If I were Dempster and Gordon I’d be seriously looking at other options. If he had just started this season I’d be advocating more time obviously. But after his honeymoon period last season we couldn’t score in a brothel and the club has deteriorated since then. He’s just not cutting it.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post

Hecky will still be at the wheel. The atmosphere in the stadium will still be dire. The pies ......you can see were this is going! Petrie get it sorted Doh!

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by familyman View Post

NO