hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did he blame the fans? The rest...i won't bother with
    Yes. He blatantly states the anxiousness from the stands affected the players performance. I’m sorry but the players should be more than capable of playing at Easter Road in front of an expectant crowd. Instead they crumbled and we got dominated by ****ing St Johnstone!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post
    Did he blame the fans? The rest...i won't bother with
    Yes, said the anxiety from the stands transferred to the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yes. He blatantly states the anxiousness from the stands affected the players performance. I’m sorry but the players should be more than capable of playing at Easter Road in front of an expectant crowd. Instead they crumbled and we got dominated by ****ing St Johnstone!
    Why oh why do hibs players have emotions. This wouldn’t have happened under bOrN wInNeR Neil Lennon.

Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    Why oh why do hibs players have emotions. This wouldn’t have happened under bOrN wInNeR Neil Lennon.
    Neil Lennon is a dreadful manager. I’ve not once mentioned him.

Fact is, Heckingbottom is struggling and starting to blame the fans for his teams failings.

Left by mutual consent!
    Neil Lennon is a dreadful manager. I’ve not once mentioned him.

Fact is, Heckingbottom is struggling and starting to blame the fans for his teams failings.
    The fans didn’t help

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    It never starts with the fans - reaction from the stands is always in relation to what is happening on the pitch. Not enough strong characters in the side to drive the side on, and it’s always the easy cop out to blame the supporters in deflection of a teams frailties.

Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    Yes, said the anxiety from the stands transferred to the players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What a heartless ****. What a terrible thing to say. Obvious to any watcher and 100% accurate, of course.

First Team Regular
    The fans didn’t help
    he didnt help the fans to help him, its a two way street.........history shows it;

bad managers = boos, unsatisfied fans,
    good managers = songs, and support.

under stubbs we was not winning every week, we failed at promotion twice ffs, yet the fans where generally happy because they seen some positives, liked the vibes he gave off and the things he said.

The fans didn’t help
    The fans cannot in any way be blamed for us getting hounded by St Johnstone at home. Our midfield is powderpuff as **** and we are leaking goals. Heckingbottom is deflecting from another rancid performance.

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    The fans cannot in any way be blamed for us getting hounded by St Johnstone at home. Our midfield is powderpuff as **** and we are leaking goals. Heckingbottom is deflecting from another rancid performance.
    Is he not just saying that the players need to be able to cope with the pressure better? I read it more as a comment on the players rather than the fans.

His comments are actually a bit cowardly IMO.

Take some responsibility.

The fans didn’t help
    The fans are not to blame. The fans over the past few seasons have been awesome and have produced some of the best atmospheres I’ve ever seen at Easter Road and Im going back a while. The problem is the awful football, tactics, momentum and signings of an utterly uninspiring manager who is taking us backwards. Its categorically NOT the long suffering fans fault and it’s infuriating that folk push this rubbish out. We pay year after year good money to follow Hibs desperate for success, it is not now or ever has been the fault of the fans when the club fail to deliver with record crowds and ST holders. Total and utter nonsense to blame the fans.

You don't need to apologies. Which interview was this? The Hibs supporters should obviously support the Hibs team and put pressure on the opposition. Anything else would be bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    The fans are not to blame. The fans over the past few seasons have been awesome and have produced some of the best atmospheres I’ve ever seen at Easter Road and Im going back a while. The problem is the awful football, tactics, momentum and signings of an utterly uninspiring manager who is taking us backwards. Its categorically NOT the long suffering fans fault and it’s infuriating that folk push this rubbish out. We pay year after year good money to follow Hibs desperate for success, it is not now or ever has been the fault of the fans when the club fail to deliver with record crowds and ST holders. Total and utter nonsense to blame the fans.
    Can we be awesome when not winning the Scottish Cup, winning a league or qualifying for Europe? Definitely.

The fans didn’t help
    The team was playing pish long before the fans turned, and the team was playing pish because of the way the manager set them up. To attempt to blame the fans for that today is a complete nonsense.

I've been defending heck and advocating giving him more time, but I'm losing faith and interviews like that do him no favours

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    What a heartless ****. What a terrible thing to say. Obvious to any watcher and 100% accurate, of course.

Nonsense and if if they can’t handle that today god help us in a derby.

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    The fans didn’t help

Aye blame the fans, better still let’s play without fans eh. Happy clappers could get special entry tickets as they will not shout at the players as it might upset them or make them nervous........

What a forum

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post
    Aye blame the fans, better still let’s play without fans eh. Happy clappers could get special entry tickets as they will not shout at the players as it might upset them or make them nervous........

What a forum
    I said “the fans didn’t help” I didn’t blame the fans or excuse the performance you ****ing maniac

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Haven't listened to his post match excuses. If he has the temerity to blame the fans he might as well pack the bags tomorrow.

People booed when this idiot..... having played Allan in the wrong position......subbed him off. He is clueless and hopeless and needs sacked.

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Haven't listened to his post match excuses. If he has the temerity to blame the fans he might as well pack the bags tomorrow.

People booed when this idiot..... having played Allan in the wrong position......subbed him off. He is clueless and hopeless and needs sacked.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post

Really wish you wouldn't sit on the fence. Just tell us what you really think.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Disgusting stuff. Hope the booers don't come back. Football might be back to calderwood days but support certainly is. Away games will be better like they were then, when people actually turn up to support the tea.

Really, i've been supporting Hibs H&A for over 40 years even up till now i go to every game and because I booed the decision for taking SA off, I should not go back?

Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post
    Really, i've been supporting Hibs H&A for over 40 years even up till now i go to every game and because I booed the decision for taking SA off, I should not go back?
    You weren't supporting Hibs today if you were booing subs when we were winning. That isn't support. Do you boo family members if they don't follow your advice? Or do you support them and hope it works out?

You weren't supporting Hibs today if you were booing subs when we were winning. That isn't support. Do you boo family members if they don't follow your advice? Or do you support them and hope it works out?
    You’ve got to realise that people are frustrated at what’s going on. You are constantly having a go at folk who think we are going to end up in the **** again. The manager played our best creative midfielder out of position today then took him off. If you can’t see why the Hibs FANS showed their displeasure to this I’ve no idea what you were watching. Stop having ago at supporters, ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Emerald View Post
    You’ve got to realise that people are frustrated at what’s going on. You are constantly having a go at folk who think we are going to end up in the **** again. The manager played our best creative midfielder out of position today then took him off. If you can’t see why the Hibs FANS showed their displeasure to this I’ve no idea what you were watching. Stop having ago at supporters, ridiculous!
    I understand why people are frustrated.

We were winning, they booed the sub, we drew. How exactly did booing help?

Booing doesn’t help obviously. We are heading in the wrong direction and it appears to the majority of the fans who’ve suffered all of this before that things are not right. Every Hibs fan went today wanting to win and I’ve never in all my years of going to ER heard a substitution booed like that. You are blaming the fans!! If we’d won today it would have been daylight robbery and blaming the Hibs fans is way off the mark. We’re not all experts but we’ve got loads of experience of spotting pish 😂

I've read this nonsense a few times now - people were booing the manager, not the players. Quite simple to understand.

How exactly did taking Allen off help?

I thought the fans were fine until he took off our most creative player. Jesus, we're a hard enough watch as it is without the chance that Allan might get us off our seats.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post
    He is and you you are in a small minority of Hibs fans if you think he is not!!
    Doige is our best player