hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day In Time View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've had a day at work with a whole lot of them slagging me off about this.

You know what, I couldn't give a monkeys what that lot say. This is just another first in the Scottish game for HFC

First domestic game under floodlights, first British team to play in Europe. Now we're the first Scottish team with a short sponsor. Shows creativity in my mind and another source of income isn't to be sniffed at. In future years we'll be able to attract higher profile partners, paying significant wedges to advertise their services and products to 20000 people every fortnight, and a TV audience too

I can handle the snidey and ill informed comments from others but to read such negativity from our own, is hard to take

Where is all this negativity coming from? We're two games in to the season with all to play for.

Have we all forgotten Persevere or was that just a timely soundbite?
    Sure we had short sponsors around a decade ago. F&C Investments or something?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Sure we had short sponsors around a decade ago. F&C Investments or something?
    Oops so we did. Had forgotten about them Well the rest of the post still stands

Quote Originally Posted by One Day In Time View Post
    Oops so we did. Had forgotten about them Well the rest of the post still stands
    Completely agree with your post. The negativity right now is nuts

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Brown View Post
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the whole discussion summed up perfectly.

There is a certain ‘want’ about adults that choose to wear football replica kits.

And, before I get accused of generalising, I’m not. Overweight adults, in particular, should be nowhere near a football strip.
    I hate things like this. What’s it got to do with you what anyone else chooses to wear? It’s like the people who come on with their superiority complex and criticise folk if they wear a football top on on holiday. I couldn’t care less what others are wearing, it’s entirely up to them.

United we stand here....

Hibs can have anything on the shorts if it brings in cash

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

There is a certain ‘want’ about adults that choose to wear football replica kits.

And, before I get accused of generalising, I’m not. Overweight adults, in particular, should be nowhere near a football strip.
    Oh **** aye, bet you are model material eh ? Each to their own, fat, thin or whatever, folk should be able to wear what they want and shouldn't be judged by the likes of you 👎🏿

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

i no longer buy replica tops but can i still wear the training tops that the club shop sell i'm approx half a stone(i'm back to the gym next week btw...again), but it does mean the club getting a few ££ in the coffers

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rehabacrossthesea Wii Code: 4040
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    i no longer buy replica tops but can i still wear the training tops that the club shop sell i'm approx half a stone(i'm back to the gym next week btw...again), but it does mean the club getting a few ££ in the coffers
    Not a dig at you, my friend.

It’s the real fatties that are wrong to be wearing the strips. Take care, you’re very decent.

Lucy.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Announce Road Runner.
    That was to funny.🤣

Contemptible nonsense and just looking for a reaction

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Not a dig at you, my friend.

It’s the real fatties that are wrong to be wearing the strips. Take care, you’re very decent.

Lucy.
    Sorry that's nonsense, folk can wear whatever they want regardless of what size they are. Should thin folk not wear them either as they will be hanging off them and will also look daft or should it just be fitness models that should wear them, I personally dont like the material in football tops so wouldnt wear one but each to their own

Left by mutual consent!
    The strip is getting tacky as hell with all the names and logos.

Anybody of any shape or size should be able to wear anything they like without you or anyone else judging.

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rehabacrossthesea Wii Code: 4040
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Anybody of any shape or size should be able to wear anything they like without you or anyone else judging.
    Well, it’s all about opinions, I suppose.

You're certainly entitled to yours, and likewise myself.

Well, it’s all about opinions, I suppose.

You're certainly entitled to yours, and likewise myself.
    ....and you, hen, are entitled (and probably best advised) to keep your self righteous judgemental opinions to yourself

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar

‘Everybody, look at me’

There are some iconic football shirts which look fantastic on adults, especially the retro ones.

Normal, modern football tops...mmm, up to you I suppose. More a statement of allegiance than anything else.

Sorry if this makes me sound judgemental but if you’re an adult who leaves the house in a full kit of matching shorts and top then you need bloody shooting. Unless you’re away to play fives of course.