hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent!
    That’s mental. How do they radges on hun tv get off all the time then?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by The Count View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems to me that the Scottish Football Authorities are quick to jump on minor issues.Yet the big issues of anti catholic singing.constant pitch invasions,breaking into grounds,throwing coins etc at opposition fans at Ibrox etc.etc.is conveniently been ignored.Nothing will change in Scotland sadly
    Awright Neil

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    "If he doesn't know that's a penalty he should not be in the middle of the park refereeing a football game," Boyd said.

"He'll probably be welcomed down his pub tonight again."

Lol he’s absolutely right

The powers that be should be more concerned by Beaton on and off the pitch
    A paid club representative of Celtic can't say that.

A massive foul.

Celtic have all the money and all the best players and Boyd is crying about decisions not going for them.
    The penalty decision comments are a massively lame excuse for a Celtic team unable to beat a run of the mill Championship team over 90 minutes. Embarrassing from Calimero Boyd. It's an injustice, that Dunfermline wouldn't let the world famous Glasgow Celtic win at Paradise and the referee was helpin' them. Boohoo!

Aw that flooding at the end of last week wasnae down to global warning, it was Celtic supporters unable to stop greetin' after their team shot it's own feet off. More decisions going against Celtic Tom. That conspiracy must go all the way to UEFA. To my mind the only conspiracy against Celtic was the one between it's midfielders and defender. Cluj, short for toilet.

Dry you eyes Tom, time to wake up, that Rangers are right behind you.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 20-08-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post

A massive foul.

Celtic have all the money and all the best players and Boyd is crying about decisions not going for them.
    The penalty decision comments are a massively lame excuse for a Celtic team unable to beat a run of the mill Championship team over 90 minutes. Embarrassing from Calimero Boyd. It's an injustice, that Dunfermline wouldn't let the world famous Glasgow Celtic win at Paradise and the referee was helpin' them. Boohoo!

Aw that flooding at the end of last week wasnae down to global warning, it was Celtic supporters unable to stop greetin' after their team shot it's own feet off. More decisions going against Celtic Tom. That conspiracy must go all the way to UEFA. To my mind the only conspiracy against Celtic was the one between it's midfielders and defender. Cluj, short for toilet.

Dry you eyes Tom, time to wake up, that Rangers are right behind you.

who was the ref for our humping at ibrox, Very card happy at the start, Would he have Reffed a old firm like this? Silly me he saw what morelos was doing and let him away with it in the last old firm

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar

A massive foul.
    There are pictures online of Beaton in his local which is a proper rangers fans pub (union and red hands flags everywhere and they are probably to a wee traditional singsong most evenings)

He should not be allowed to officiate games in Scotland where he obviously can’t remain impartial

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    That’s mental. How do they radges on hun tv get off all the time then?
    Probably the same as our guys, volunteers so not actually employed by the club, the main guy is a complete t!t

Awright Neil
    Serious point though with all that goes on in Scottish football is Tom "The Duck" Boyds stupid comment really worth an investigation.I just wish the authorities would tackle the big issues and ignore twats like Boyd.

Didn't even know Boyd was at Celtic until this. Heard nothing about him since around 2003

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by allant1981 View Post
    Probably the same as our guys, volunteers so not actually employed by the club, the main guy is a complete t!t
    Aye sounds about right. They usually have a former player beside him that’s left controversial.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allant1981 View Post
    aw no....

@hibs.net private member StevieT's Avatar
    Can anyone remember the Partick v Morton game a couple of seasons ago when no goal was awarded after the ball hit the back of the net? I was a referee in boys football being paid £23 pregame. I posted on social media that the standard of refereeing is getting worse and picked up a £150 fine from the compliance officer

Quote Originally Posted by percy veer View Post
    who was the ref for our humping at ibrox, Very card happy at the start, Would he have Reffed a old firm like this? Silly me he saw what morelos was doing and let him away with it in the last old firm

The reason we got humped at Ibrox was Sean Mackie.
    He was correctly booked for a horrendous tackle in the 1st half and then a second for deliberately handling the ball in a moment of psychological weakness early in the 2nd half.
    Our team fought hard until the 3rd goal but had nothing left physically or mentally after that.
    Without the sending off the result would probably have been a 3-1 loss which would have been much easier to stomach against a strong Rangers team.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 20-08-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Seems to me that the Scottish Football Authorities are quick to jump on minor issues.Yet the big issues of anti catholic singing.constant pitch invasions,breaking into grounds,throwing coins etc at opposition fans at Ibrox etc.etc.is conveniently been ignored.Nothing will change in Scotland sadly
    You appear to have an issue with your perception.
    Hopefully this small example can help you a little
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...rugby-14016946

You appear to have an issue with your perception.
    Hopefully this small example can help you a little
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...rugby-14016946
    Sorry dont read that rag after 2016.No Hibby should touch that weegie rag with a barge pole.Anyway we will agree to disagree.

@hibs.net private member Future17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieT View Post
    Can anyone remember the Partick v Morton game a couple of seasons ago when no goal was awarded after the ball hit the back of the net? I was a referee in boys football being paid £23 pregame. I posted on social media that the standard of refereeing is getting worse and picked up a £150 fine from the compliance officer
    What a shambles that is. I assume that was in relation to a rule that applies only to referees/officials?

FWIW, I think Boyd/Celtc should be punished for this. That isn't to say there aren't bigger issues out there the SFA should be dealing with, but that doesn't mean you let all other rules slide.

Sorry dont read that rag after 2016.No Hibby should touch that weegie rag with a barge pole.Anyway we will agree to disagree.
    Celtic and Rangers
    The reality is their fans are mirror images of each other in almost every way
    For every piece of bad behaviour from Celtic fans you can find an equivalent bad behaviour from the Rangers fans and vice versa.

You registered on this site in 2014 and made your 1st post yesterday.
    Can we expect another post in 2024 or before that on another thread relating to Celtic?

@hibs.net private member
    So i few words about a referee are investigated.Yet silence on the Huns behavior at Killie.Surely dangerous actions putting lifes at risk are more important than a few words about a ref.
    Good luck at the weekend. Hope you beat Hearts.

@hibs.net private member oldbutdim's Avatar
    Awright Neil
    I think you misread his name.

It's "The Count"

@hibs.net private member
    Read it and the language is remarkably similar to the language that they used to report the 2016 cup final. Talk of goading opposition fans and players. There’s a surprise.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    I think Boyd is out of order with his comments, certainly according to the rule-book. He could have criticised the ref without implying that he was a cheat. He's crossed a line with his comments.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Celtic and Rangers
    The reality is their fans are mirror images of each other in almost every way
    For every piece of bad behaviour from Celtic fans you can find an equivalent bad behaviour from the Rangers fans and vice versa.

You registered on this site in 2014 and made your 1st post yesterday.
    Can we expect another post in 2024 or before that on another thread relating to Celtic?
    Went to school in Leith in the 1960s.School strip was green,white and gold i will give you that.But always supported the first team to wear the green like Stanton/ ORourke two fellow former pupils..So i guess what i am saying to you is dont be so judgemental when you know nothing about my background.I will return to the back benches and view so you win i suppose but thats for others to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I think Boyd is out of order with his comments, certainly according to the rule-book. He could have criticised the ref without implying that he was a cheat. He's crossed a line with his comments.
    Perhaps he is but Beaton left himself wide open by being pictured drinking in a Sevco bar with Sevco fans after the New Year Celtic game. Unprofessional doesn't even begin to cover it if the reporting was accurate......

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    "If he doesn't know that's a penalty he should not be in the middle of the park refereeing a football game," Boyd said.

"He'll probably be welcomed down his pub tonight again."

Lol he’s absolutely right

The powers that be should be more concerned by Beaton on and off the pitch
    You just know he meant lodge, not pub

Of course his pub could be The Louden.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    I turned over to Aberdeen TV last week during their Europa League match. I think they had just conceded. The commentators were going absolutely radge at the referee, accusing him of being corrupt and saying things like “make no mistake, there is no doubt we are playing against at least 12 men”. They will be glad UEFA is more lenient than the SFA.

Agree to disagree because the evidence contradicts your view?

The ref's a hun.