hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Cowards. Targetting a young lad and his mum. They must feel real hard. Well what goes around comes around and one day their target is going to be someone that they won't soon forget. Little punks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why wouldn’t he be paid for being off work?
    good 1st world reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    They’re little gang of wannabe ultras does include some unsavoury sorts. Kicked off outside Fir Park last season at a midweek fixture and seems to be creeping back in a bit at Motherwell. Assaulting a guy with his mother is low.
    Ultras . Another word for ar5e holes

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Weegreenman View Post
    I’ve heard that a Hearts fan was attacked after Fridays game against Motherwell. What makes this even worse is that the lad was with his mum ffs! https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...s-jaw-18956106

Those responsible must feel very proud. I hope the lad makes a speedy recovery. We might be rivals but we are all football fans at the end of the day and this type of thing is quite sickening.
    Yes saw on face book. Father and son attacked with son hospitalised. Wished him a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Bunch of absolute cowards! I hate stuff like this. Group of 'hard men' picking a fight where the numbers favour them. Bet they lived off it that night as well retelling the tale to all their neanderthal mates. ****.

Incidentally I was in the pub after the game on Saturday and got talking to an absolutely wrecked Jambo (was like 6pm, some effort by him) and he was gong on about how the Edinburgh Derby is the best derby in the country cause we have a rivalry but don't completely hate each other. And I kinda get that. I mean, unfortunately half my family are deluded and support Hearts. And I'll never hate them or that.

Told him I'm more inclined to hate The Rangers due to the Championship years to which he replied he felt the same about Celtic. Which makes sense. But also doesn't.
    I think more than anything the Rangers/ Hibs and Celtic/ Hearts thing reflects their attitude to us.

Rangers hate us because many of them have built up their heads that we're something we're not - a mini Celtic. So much Neanderthal bigoted poison comes from them that it's impossible not to reciprocate to some extent.

Hearts get exactly the same from Celtic. Add into the equation that there is a genuinely bigoted section of the Hearts support and you have the "hatred" between those clubs.

Left by mutual consent!
    Not just football matches which attract this sort of moronic behaviour. Father out with his daughter was pushed on to subway tracks by a bunch of f***wits at the weekend:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-west-49387403

Nobody should be attacked going to the football. Hopefully ****bags are banged up

Unreal. *****bag, cowardly behaviour from the kind of ********s that should have been chucked in the bin at birth.

Hope the Jambo gets well soon and is back at the football with his mum again ASAP.

They pick their fights and to attack a young lad with his mum shows exactly what they are all about. Cowardly *******s!

Hope the lad makes a quick recovery and gets back to the games ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hyjack this thread, however once the court case is finished, there'll be a story for you all to read about one of our very own beating up my brother (who has cerebral palsy) while he was sat in his season seat... It has really bothered me since the incident that not one Hibs supporter surrounding him tried to stop this or help my brother. Unfortunately, ****bags follow every team.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWilson View Post
    Sorry to hyjack this thread, however once the court case is finished, there'll be a story for you all to read about one of our very own beating up my brother (who has cerebral palsy) while he was sat in his season seat... It has really bothered me since the incident that not one Hibs supporter surrounding him tried to stop this or help my brother. Unfortunately, ****bags follow every team.
    That's not good to hear, hope your brother is on the mend and it hasnt put him off attending ER

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I think more than anything the Rangers/ Hibs and Celtic/ Hearts thing reflects their attitude to us.

Rangers hate us because many of them have built up their heads that we're something we're not - a mini Celtic. So much Neanderthal bigoted poison comes from them that it's impossible not to reciprocate to some extent.

Hearts get exactly the same from Celtic. Add into the equation that there is a genuinely bigoted section of the Hearts support and you have the "hatred" between those clubs.
    Mind you Celtic get lots of sectarian abuse when they go to Tynie. Players and officials say it is more poisonous than Ibrox.

Hope he makes a quick recovery - no place for this whatsoever.

What a brave bunch, attacking a young guy and his Mum.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Ultras . Another word for ar5e holes

My sentiments exactly.

There's definitely an increase in idiotic behaviour and violence at games in the past few years. Sadly it isn't restricted to groups that actually want to have a go at each other, now anybody is a target.

FWIW, many of the so-called Ultras in Europe do exactly the same*

* Before any over sensitive wee souls take the hump with that comment, I'm not saying ALL 'Ultras' are like that, but a very large number are. I''m speaking as somebody that lived in two countries with regular problems.

First Team Breakthrough
    Shocking, hopefully ****bags get jail.

My dad and I went to a night time away game at Motherwell around 2009 and ended up parking outside a block of flats half a mile from the ground. My dad’s car had a Hibs numberplate and we had our Hibs scarves on, so it was pretty obvious who we were there to see, we’d never had trouble parking there during the day though. As soon as we started walking, my dad whispered sternly to me to keep my head down, don’t turn around and keep walking - a group of youths were standing up the hill lobbing golf balls at us. I saw at least 10 wizz past, luckily we weren’t hit, but wondered if other fans that night weren’t as lucky.

I assumed they were all Rangers fans given we didn’t have that much of a rivalry with Well.

Acht hate to hear **** like this. Hopefully doesn’t scar the lad too badly and he’s back to see his team lose in the Derby.

Don't mind if its casuals attacking casuals but to attack a lad with his mum is just disgusting...hopefully they will catch them soon...utter ***** bags

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Disgusting cowardly act. I hope the lad gets well soon. They must be really hard this Motherwell mob picking a fight with a lad and his mum in an underpass and punching him from behind

Quote Originally Posted by Austinho View Post
    My dad and I went to a night time away game at Motherwell around 2009 and ended up parking outside a block of flats half a mile from the ground. My dad’s car had a Hibs numberplate and we had our Hibs scarves on, so it was pretty obvious who we were there to see, we’d never had trouble parking there during the day though. As soon as we started walking, my dad whispered sternly to me to keep my head down, don’t turn around and keep walking - a group of youths were standing up the hill lobbing golf balls at us. I saw at least 10 wizz past, luckily we weren’t hit, but wondered if other fans that night weren’t as lucky.

I assumed they were all Rangers fans given we didn’t have that much of a rivalry with Well.
    Parked roughly in the same area and had large steel ball bearings thrown at me. They take them into the ground too.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    They’re little gang of wannabe ultras does include some unsavoury sorts. Kicked off outside Fir Park last season at a midweek fixture and seems to be creeping back in a bit at Motherwell. Assaulting a guy with his mother is low.
    Ran into a bunch of these sorts on the train home after the st. Mirren game after they played Livi, a group of grade A bangers causing bother for everyone else on the train singing songs about sexual assaults can’t imagine those laddies lasting the whole season without finding themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWilson View Post
    Absolutely disgusting but you are right, we have more than our fair share of £@&$wits in our support too! What goes through the heads of some people attending a sporting event is incredible. I have no wish to prejudice any court case but in general terms, attacking anyone is outrageous but attacking someone with a disability take it to a different level.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    That is disgusting and I really hope the **** that did this cowardly act get named, shamed and prosecuted.

Hope the young lads makes a full recovery and is back at the football soon.

Same guy covered his ex’s girlfriends car in cement on Christmas Day saying “you messed with the wrong man”. Wouldn’t be surprised if the two are linked.

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    That is disgusting and I really hope the **** that did this cowardly act get named, shamed and prosecuted.

Hope the young lads makes a full recovery and is back at the football soon.
    There not hard to find. They stand at the top of the main shopping street you walk down heading towards the stadium from the train station. Has CCTV all over it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The young one View Post
    Same guy covered his ex’s girlfriends car in cement on Christmas Day saying “you messed with the wrong man”. Wouldn’t be surprised if the two are linked.
    Hope you have concrete evidence of this.

Joking aside he doesn't seem like an angel. Shame this happened at the football

Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    Hope you have concrete evidence of this.

Joking aside he doesn't seem like an angel. Shame this happened at the football
    Its genuine. Was reported at the time by The Sun and the report is still available online.

Some Hearts fans now asking for their money back after donating on a go fund me page.

Regardless still feel abit sorry for the lad and hopefully whoever attacked him is found and charged.
    Last edited by Since90+2; 19-08-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The young one View Post

Doubt it. Their an active we group and have been for a few years now. Liked I said, their easy to spot on match days and even I could point a couple of them out.

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Why wouldn’t he be paid for being off work?
    As a few others have said, could be self employed, but more likely he’s just employed by a company/firm that doesn’t pay you if you don’t work - for whatever reasons.

In my working days before retiring, I was lucky to work for a company that did pay you when off sick. Guess it depends what line of work you’re in whether you get paid or not.