hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Flo Kamberi

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudds_1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure if anyone else felt this....but i thought flos body language was subdued after both his goals....especially our third where the team looked more excited than him? Maybe mind elsewhere?
    Think he was 1st to celebrate with Doidge for the 5th

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    Is Flo being praised or criticised here...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49387146
    He's being praised with some qualifications within that. It's probably exactly what Stockdale is saying to Kamberi face-to-face.

Quote Originally Posted by CMac1988 View Post
    Considering our recruitment efforts these last few windows I'm not convinced we'd replace Kamberi with someone as good. Last time we went a number of windows replacing quality with average players it never ended well.
    I think we’ve been pretty good transfer wise recently especially in the striking department, first summer up we replaced Cummings and keatings with stokes and Murray, which initially worked wonders

We then shipped both of them and replaced them with Kamberi and MacLaren on loan, the following window we then made them both permanent/another loan with option to buy to the delight of 95% of the support.

MacLaren didn’t work out Second time round and replaced him with mcnulty which everyone would say was a success.

We’ve replaced mcnulty with doidge which despite a slow start it’s far far too early to judge doidge as a success or not but he’s scored two very well taken goals.

If flo was to go I’d be disappointed and a bit worried but I’d have the confidence that whoever we signed to replace would have been well scouted etc before signing