hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 151 to 168 of 168
  1. #151
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    7,419
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got my mojo back after last weekends game
    Really looking forward to it now!
    Me too Billy . Will be a good cup test and chance for the players to put down a marker ...


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #152
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    10,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got my mojo back after last weekends game
    Really looking forward to it now!
    These games sometimes feel a bit flatter than the league business but I reckon this is a massive game for us.

    Looking forward to a pint or two and then the game.

  4. #153
    @hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Blackpool
    Age
    59
    Posts
    50,163
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So whatís that got to do with apparently saying scoring 12 against the team from the Faroes wasnít good enough or our league form? Thatís what you said in your first post, now youíre talking about transfers. What one is it, because theyíre totally different things?

    Like I said, youíre making things up. I was concerned about transfers last season, I never once said scoring 12 against the team from the Faroes or our start to the league wasnít good enough. You say you have no need to show me because you have no way of showing me, because it didnít happen.

    Off you pop now.
    Off you pop, well done. Nearly a whole season moaning about signings, unbalance and players coming in late in the window. Playing players out of position and results mattering even early in the season before the window closed.

    Yet now exactly the same things are happening, our squad is unbalanced, our team are struggling to win against part timers, in fact didnt win one of those games, an unconvincing win in the league, and an absolute humping in the other, yet we need to wait and see now, last year you could tell we were crap, this season we have to wait.


  5. #154
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,800
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Off you pop, well done. Nearly a whole season moaning about signings, unbalance and players coming in late in the window. Playing players out of position and results mattering even early in the season before the window closed.

    Yet now exactly the same things are happening, our squad is unbalanced, our team are struggling to win against part timers, in fact didnt win one of those games, an unconvincing win in the league, and an absolute humping in the other, yet we need to wait and see now, last year you could tell we were crap, this season we have to wait.

    One loss this season and you seem to be absolutely reveling in it. Never seen you use the laughing emoji quite as much.

    An 'unconvincing' win where we hit the post twice and had a goal disallowed against a team who beat Aberdeen the following week. The Rangers result was dreadful but not helped by going down to ten men and TBF to Heckingbottom, he tried to stay attacking by putting two strikers on to try and get a point which in hindsight wasn't the right call, but still showed intent.

    Looking forward to a good win or two and not hearing a peep from you for a while.


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  6. #155
    @hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The East
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,463
    Heading through now.

    Expecting a similar game and result as the St Mirren one.

    Decent enough day and might be pleasantly surprised!

  7. #156
    @hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Blackpool
    Age
    59
    Posts
    50,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One loss this season and you seem to be absolutely reveling in it. Never seen you use the laughing emoji quite as much.

    An 'unconvincing' win where we hit the post twice and had a goal disallowed against a team who beat Aberdeen the following week. The Rangers result was dreadful but not helped by going down to ten men and TBF to Heckingbottom, he tried to stay attacking by putting two strikers on to try and get a point which in hindsight wasn't the right call, but still showed intent.

    Looking forward to a good win or two and not hearing a peep from you for a while.
    Me too.

    One loss which was humiliating, and an unconvincing league cup run has lead me to my way of thinking, is this not how it works, it certainly was for callum last season, that's how it works apparently.

    According to him the season started with our european games last season, but this season it apparently starts when the league starts, the league cup one of only 2 competitions we can win was pre season, yet our european games, a competition we cant win was the start of our season last year.

    Maybe you can explain why i'm a little confused with these inconsistencies?

  8. #157
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,800
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Me too.

    One loss which was humiliating, and an unconvincing league cup run has lead me to my way of thinking, is this not how it works, it certainly was for callum last season, that's how it works apparently.

    According to him the season started with our european games last season, but this season it apparently starts when the league starts, the league cup one of only 2 competitions we can win was pre season, yet our european games, a competition we cant win was the start of our season last year.

    Maybe you can explain why i'm a little confused with these inconsistencies?
    Lennon's gone, he was an arse and as a result it's good for everyone. Stop your sulking.


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  9. #158
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One loss this season and you seem to be absolutely reveling in it. Never seen you use the laughing emoji quite as much.

    An 'unconvincing' win where we hit the post twice and had a goal disallowed against a team who beat Aberdeen the following week. The Rangers result was dreadful but not helped by going down to ten men and TBF to Heckingbottom, he tried to stay attacking by putting two strikers on to try and get a point which in hindsight wasn't the right call, but still showed intent.

    Looking forward to a good win or two and not hearing a peep from you for a while.
    He had a hard on for me all last summer and it appears heís got it again.

    His latest post about me saying the season doesnít start until the league starts says it all. I literally said a few weeks ago I wanted us to play a full strength team in the last league cup game because itís one of the two competitions we can actually win. Yet heís claiming Iíve said the opposite and of course ďdoesnít need to show meĒ that I said it because he canít show me that I said it. Because it didnít happen and heís making it up.

    Lives in a fantasy world. His recollection of the St Mirren game would suggest as much. Heís best ignored and a win today might shut him up. Heíll probably find a way to tell us that we struggled through it though, like the St Mirren game.
    Last edited by calumhibee1; 17-08-2019 at 11:59 AM.

  10. #159
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Off you pop, well done. Nearly a whole season moaning about signings, unbalance and players coming in late in the window. Playing players out of position and results mattering even early in the season before the window closed.

    Yet now exactly the same things are happening, our squad is unbalanced, our team are struggling to win against part timers, in fact didnt win one of those games, an unconvincing win in the league, and an absolute humping in the other, yet we need to wait and see now, last year you could tell we were crap, this season we have to wait.

    So again, nothing about your fantasy story about me criticising us for scoring 12 goals? Fancy that. You initially chose to have a pop at me out the blue for something that you made up and now youíve tried to change it round to being about something totally unrelated.

    Try and enjoy your afternoon pal. Hopefully a comfortable Hibs win wonít ruin it too much for you.
    Last edited by calumhibee1; 17-08-2019 at 12:19 PM.

  11. #160
    Comfortable win for Hibs. Vela to show us what he's all about and all fans to sound a sigh of relief when Doidge scores a tap in.

  12. #161
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by thegaffer12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Comfortable win for Hibs. Vela to show us what he's all about and all fans to sound a sigh of relief when Doidge scores a tap in.
    Agreed. I think weíll win by 2 or 3.

    Fancy Middleton to do some damage.

  13. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iím not Slivkas biggest fan but Iíd be tempted to go with that aswell. Possibly Mallan for Slivka but Iíd agree that weíll struggle to fit Mallan and Allan into a three against better sides so we should be looking to find a three that works rather than just playing our best three.
    If thereís one thing certain itís that if Mallan plays today we will be out of the league cup.

  14. #163
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If thereís one thing certain itís that if Mallan plays today we will be out of the league cup.
    Heís suspended isnít he

    To be fair in Scottish football that doesnít mean itís a certainty youíre going out. Just look at Hearts

  15. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there’s one thing certain it’s that if Mallan plays today we will be out of the league cup.
    He can't play today can he? Suspended?

    Anyway, whether he does or not, we should remember Morton have not been frightened or soft in the tackle so far, so, Mallan's dead ball skill might be missed, or useful if he does play.



    Edit: He's suspended.

  16. #165
    I've been raging all week and was adamant I wasn't going to this match....then I had too much to drink last night and bought a ticket. All is forgiven. 3-0 for hibs, Doidge hat trick.

  17. #166
    Testimonial Due SquashedFrogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,180
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If thereís one thing certain itís that if Mallan plays today we will be out of the league cup.
    Peach of a post 😀

  18. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been raging all week and was adamant I wasn't going to this match....then I had too much to drink last night and bought a ticket. All is forgiven. 3-0 for hibs, Doidge hat trick.
    Think your still pissed haha

  19. #168
    Testimonial Due SquashedFrogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been raging all week and was adamant I wasn't going to this match....then I had too much to drink last night and bought a ticket. All is forgiven. 3-0 for hibs, Doidge hat trick.
    That's the spirit 👍

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved