hibs.net Messageboard

Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportsound

@hibs.net private member hibeerealist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_one View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it is getting near the time we start complaining officially to the BBC

This lack of balance, facts and sensible comments is damaging to the Scottish game. It is about time the powers that be realise it is also damaging the BBC. Frankly I would not care less if the Tories went along with their threats on the BBC as it seems to have lost its way and has had its day.

Giving an old fool like Deans and the muppet English the opportunity to air their views without comment or balance is unforgivable.
    Just about to post same THIS IS SO ONE SIDED, National Broadcaster my A RS E where is the balanced argument in this???

***** joke

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Willie Miller is the only one talking a bit of sense, which tells you how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post
    Just about to post same THIS IS SO ONE SIDED, National Broadcaster my A RS E where is the balanced argument in this???

***** joke
    To be fair, the programme is just a vehicle for clubs who are disadvantaged, or mad old duffers like Leslie Deans, to vent on.

What a load of slavering mince from the state propaganda channel, sorry BBC.

The only thing they cleared up in my mind is thst Leslie "the lauderer" Deans is both slaver and KiwiDug.
    Last edited by hibbyfraelibby; 09-05-2020 at 02:57 PM.

I dont have an issue with them giving time to Deans etc. Hearts are the big story right now so it makes sense to bring on someone like him. He came across like a crazy man whose passion has got in the way of common sense. Claiming he could sue all the times is so stupid it hurts. They guy has lost the plot.

Tam English is very quiet... cant imagine why. Stewart as usual is pointing out facts even if they go against Hearts. Billy is thick so ignored. Willie is thick so ignored. Paddy cannae even get his phone to work.

The Stranraer chairman is very impressive too.

The contrast between him and the Hamilton chairman and that slaver Deans is hilarious.

When I first turned it on Dean's was in mid-rant and I kept expecting someone to cut in an out him out of his misery. It was like listening to a Ronnie Corbett monologue but funnier. His assertion that Sevco and Partick have QC opinions that they have a winnable case is wonderful. How many QCs will have they asked before getting the right answer? I liked Michael Stewart's question about who will they sue. It's a member organisation so basically they are suing themselves for making rules they don't agree with.

If the season was to be restarted by some miracle then Hearts would still have twenty odd first team players still in contract, contrast that with the likes of Hamilton who would have about five ! Would Hearts just say that is just tough luck on them ?

English is desperate for one the guests to say they were pressured into a decision by the SPFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    English is desperate for one the guests to say they were pressured into a decision by the SPFL.
    He needs evidence to back up his "SPFL is a bully narrative"

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpaper55 View Post
    If the season was to be restarted by some miracle then Hearts would still have twenty odd first team players still in contract, contrast that with the likes of Hamilton who would have about five ! Would Hearts just say that is just tough luck on them ?
    No chance

Hearts look after number 1 - hearts

Like all clubs tbf

But the rest, minus sevco, don’t run to the media to push their selfish agenda

It’s times like this I’m glad and proud to be a supporter of Hibernian Football Club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Brora guy and the Lowland League guy need to wind it in a bit. Brora were, like Celtic, out of sight but declared champions with full agreement of their fellow teams. They do not however automatically qualify for promotion.

The Lowland League however is a bombsite with Bonnyrigg Rose rightly upset and furious. If Kelty were to go up I am sure they'd challenge the LLs decision to put Kelty forward into the play off.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    Leslie Deane reckons that every club has a duty of care to other clubs.
    I doubt he had the same train of thought when Hearts were financially doped.
    **** them, bye bye Hearts.
    Cool when a team gets relegated we should all not let them get relegated.
    We’ll all end up with one division of 42 teams.
    Or is it teams can get relegated but if its hearts then thats not fair at all?
    Brutal, this programme is just an advertising platform for hearts and we pay for it. Thats more a disgrace than anything.

@hibs.net private member
    Deans was embarrassing, English was trying to put words into everyone’s mouth and Dodds, Bonner and Miller should all be emptied.

Stewart was sitting in the Edinburgh studio audibly saying “how” and “why” to the ridiculous points being made by Dodds and Miller.

To be fair to them though - no one from the other side of the argument we’re willing to come on the show and state their case so it was always going to be difficult to make it balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    Cool when a team gets relegated we should all not let them get relegated.
    We’ll all end up with one division of 42 teams.
    Or is it teams can get relegated but if its hearts then thats not fair at all?
    Brutal, this programme is just an advertising platform for hearts and we pay for it. Thats more a disgrace than anything.
    I'm actually enjoying all the talk around Hearts, their desperation is a fantastic listen.
    I object more to Tom English continously spouting pish, and making out he's a font of knowledge.

Left by mutual consent!
    What an auld slaver Deans is.

Talking of auld slavers, did nobody think to get auld pishy breeks on the show too? Or has he already had his say?

Edit: I see Foulkes has 'insisted' that the season should be declared null and void.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...hip-null-void/
    Last edited by G B Young; 09-05-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post

Talking of auld slavers, did nobody think to get auld pishy breeks on the show too? Or has he already had his say?

Edit: I see Foulkes has 'insisted' that the season should be declared null and void.

This is a major tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxy View Post
    This is a major tantrum.
    Just listening to the playback now. Between the waffle and the transparent willful ignorance all I can hear is pathetic attempts to stir up controversy, therefore gain listeners. There are no games so these chumps have to create a story.

The talk of "total chaos", "anarchy" and "factions" are just made up.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Guess the slaver - “I was talking to someone the other day who said that ........ “. ........... The ‘someone’s’ name is never divulged but because it comes from another ( imagined/invented ) voice it has ‘gravitas’ and must be believed ....... no prizes for the right answer so don’t bother replying.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    The more you think about it I am now assuming they are in deep trouble financially given their behaviour. The contrast with Partick thistle is absolutely night and day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    It’s times like this I’m glad and proud to be a supporter of Hibernian Football Club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    The more you think about it I am now assuming they are in deep trouble financially given their behaviour. The contrast with Partick thistle is absolutely night and day.
    Possibly because Partick Thistle have someone in charge as their CEO who is a football man through and through as well as being a genuinely astute guy, Gerry Britton.

Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post

SPFL need to call the Prem league asap if nothing else to shut up all these loudmouth Jambos. Would love to see Hearts sue the SPFL

Its going to be called end of end of next week. But obv leslie deans will stop that via his court case.

Surely threats of court action is bullying?

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Think they're is serious trouble, despite all the £Ms pumped into them by fans and Benny. Once the true position comes out, the fans are going to turn on Budge in a big way. She's ****ed the whole thing up, wasting money and appointing a dud manager.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Think they're is serious trouble, despite all the £Ms pumped into them by fans and Benny. Once the true position comes out, the fans are going to turn on Budge in a big way. She's ****ed the whole thing up, wasting money and appointing a dud manager.
    Dud Managers

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    What a load of slavering mince from the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿state propaganda channel, sorry BBC.

The only thing they cleared up in my mind is thst Leslie "the lauderer" Deans is both slaver and KiwiDug.
    And that’s the reason I’ve never purchased a tv licence since 2014 . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH