hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 49 of 49
  1. #31
    Coaching Staff Speedway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    UK
    Age
    84
    Posts
    15,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marciano

    Gray
    Jackson
    Porteous
    Stevenson

    Horgan
    Allan
    Vela
    Middleton

    Doidge
    Kamberi
    Stick Slivka in for Vela and that's my side.
    All of the above is 'IMO'


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    the mild mannered janitor Last Minute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Maybury
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,149
    Was Allan subbed yesterday for a injury ? if so is it bad

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Minute View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was Allan subbed yesterday for a injury ? if so is it bad
    Im guessing yes. He had been down a couple of times. Went right up the tunnel when he was subbed, although the did reappear quite soon after.

  5. #34
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    57
    Posts
    29,444
    For all the posters who have Mallan in their team for the Morton match, hes serving a one game ban, for 2 bookings in the Group stages

  6. #35
    First Team Regular Edinburgh_Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    798
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Sheggs84
    [QUOTE=calumhibee1;5882998]Im not in the Hecky out campaign at all but if his reaction to that yesterday is to put Maxwell in for Rocky then I might just join it. Unless youre talking about putting Maxwell LB then he wont be any worse I suppose.

    Going on last season when Rocky or Bogdan make a mistake the other got a chance, dont get me wrong I think Rocky is a great keeper but he should have done better in 2 or 3 of the goals

  7. #36
    After yesterday I genuinely have no idea who Id play or even what system Id play.

    Jackson and Kamberi come back in to the team. Allan stays in the team. Other than that, nobody can complain if theyre not in the side.

  8. #37
    Coaching Staff JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    26,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For all the posters who have Mallan in their team for the Morton match, he’s serving a one game ban, for 2 bookings in the Group stages
    The one he got against Arbroath was laughable.

    Are the bookings now wiped from now on given new teams have joined the competition?

  9. #38
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    behind your sofa.
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After yesterday I genuinely have no idea who Id play or even what system Id play.

    Jackson and Kamberi come back in to the team. Allan stays in the team. Other than that, nobody can complain if theyre not in the side.
    Horgan as well, he has looked hungry everytime ive seen him this year.

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For all the posters who have Mallan in their team for the Morton match, hes serving a one game ban, for 2 bookings in the Group stages
    Good even if he wasnt suspended he should be nowhere near the team after his gutless performance yesterday...am sick fed up of his anonymous performances tbh apart from the odd free kick (and even they seem like a distant memory these days) he is contributing the square root of naff all. Had he been a Hecky signing I'm willing to guess hed be getting dogs abuse the same as the likes of Doidge and Newell are receiving on here currently.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  11. #40
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,553
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    People keep mentioning Middleton but the guy hasn't even signed yet and it's all gone quiet. For what its worth I'd be happy if we signed him

  12. #41
    @hibs.net private member 3pm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,963
    Marciano

    Gray
    Porteous
    Jackson
    Hanlon
    Stevenson

    Vela
    Slivka
    Allan

    Kamberi
    Doidge

  13. #42
    Testimonial Due Franck Stanton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dunbar
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,125
    ...............Rocky

    James......Jackson......Ryan........Stevenson

    .............Slivka.......Vella

    Horgan..............Scotty..........Middleton

    .................Flo

  14. #43
    First Team Breakthrough hibbiemacfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Sunny Oban.
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...............Rocky

    James......Jackson......Ryan........Stevenson

    .............Slivka.......Vella

    Horgan..............Scotty..........Middleton

    .................Flo
    James certainly won't play he is injured and out for a few weeks. Stevenson ain't fully fit as far as I know and Porteous I suspect won't be considered either as he isn't match fit either. I think Slivka is still carrying a knock too as he wasn't put on at Ibrox. Middleton hasn't signed yet.

  15. #44
    Testimonial Due Franck Stanton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dunbar
    Age
    59
    Posts
    3,125
    Stevenson was being considered for Ibrox squad so with another week could be fit. Middleton will be announced before Sat and will be available. Porteous, not match fit as you say, but will only get so by playing games and ideally v so-called lesser opposition - wouldn't be a risk. As for James, injury reported as not as bad a first thought and announced he will only be out for two weeks, that was a fortnight ago. In any case, I am not saying that Hecky will play that team/ formation. It is what I would play.
    Last edited by Franck Stanton; 13-08-2019 at 12:11 AM.

  16. #45
    First Team Breakthrough hibbiemacfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Sunny Oban.
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stevenson was being considered for Ibrox squad so with another week could be fit. Middleton will be announced before Sat and will be available. Porteous, not match fit as you say, but will only get so by playing games and ideally v so-called lesser opposition - wouldn't be a risk. As for James, injury reported as not as bad a first thought and announced he will only be out for two weeks, that was a fortnight ago. In any case, I am not saying that Hecky will play that team/ formation. It is what I would play.
    Right, with you! If you were the manager you'll know what progress all the injured players are making. Thanks for the information about James but I thought it was the other way round - his injury was worse than initially thought. It was on the 3rd of August he was injured against St.Mirren! Can you share where you got all this info. from? I never read anywhere about Stevenson being considered for Ibrox. If Middleton is signed before Saturday will he be thrown in at the deep end? Is he match sharp? Morton are as you say are so called lesser opposition but our recent record against such sides is not good. It is a huge game for the management and club now.
    Last edited by hibbiemacfie; 13-08-2019 at 01:53 AM.

  17. #46
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    24,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good even if he wasnt suspended he should be nowhere near the team after his gutless performance yesterday...am sick fed up of his anonymous performances tbh apart from the odd free kick (and even they seem like a distant memory these days) he is contributing the square root of naff all. Had he been a Hecky signing I'm willing to guess hed be getting dogs abuse the same as the likes of Doidge and Newell are receiving on here currently.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

    , he's turned out to be a bit pish actually.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

  18. #47
    Gray for Mackie (Whittaker to left back).
    Jackson for McGregor.
    If Porteous was fit enough, him for Hanlon but not worth risking him.
    Slivka for Mallan.
    Middleton for Newell.
    Kamberi for Doidge.

  19. #48
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...............Rocky

    James......Jackson......Ryan........Stevenson

    .............Slivka.......Vella

    Horgan..............Scotty..........Middleton

    .................Flo
    This would be my team when everyone is fit again, but, in the meantime I'd have Gray in for James. I reckon Maxwell will start too.

  20. #49
    First Team Breakthrough Mr_F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    278
    Rocky

    Gray Porto Hanlon Whitty

    Vela Slivka

    Allan

    Horgan Kamberi Middleton

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved