hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 301 to 309 of 309

Thread: Ron Gordon

  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Colr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its what rich folk do with football clubs. Lend it money and take the steady interest payments that loyal fans stump up in tickets and mechandising.

    Reliable returns like that are hard to find.

    Itís not good.
    Except as there is no loan there will be no interest payments so what you say is complete rubbish.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #302
    Testimonial Due Glory Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miles from in the know
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    This security over assets stuff is not new detail, it was discussed and clarified way back on the buy out thread.
    Where? Could you link, please? I don't understand the detail of this stuff, but I don't remember there being announcements that we'd give securities?

  4. #303
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where? Could you link, please? I don't understand the detail of this stuff, but I don't remember there being announcements that we'd give securities?
    I think it is legal security for a future loan. Nothing to do with Ron's investment in the shares. Getting your ducks in a row for a future potential loan for the indoor training centre or academy.

  5. #304
    @hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where? Could you link, please? I don't understand the detail of this stuff, but I don't remember there being announcements that we'd give securities?
    https://www.hibs.net/search.php

  6. #305
    Testimonial Due Glory Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miles from in the know
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks, but I'll wait for a link to where it was explained.

  7. #306
    @hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks, but I'll wait for a link to where it was explained.
    So you expect someone else to use the search function to find the thread being referred to because youíre too lazy. Got ya 👍

  8. #307
    Testimonial Due Glory Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miles from in the know
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you expect someone else to use the search function to find the thread being referred to because youíre too lazy. Got ya 👍
    No. I don't know how to use it, and suspect I'd end up having to trawl through loads of irrelevant stuff. I don't remember the security situation being explained. I don't think it was. It's not unreasonable to ask the poster who said it was to point me to it.

    Happy to eat humble pie, or whatever.

  9. #308
    @hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. I don't know how to use it, and suspect I'd end up having to trawl through loads of irrelevant stuff. I don't remember the security situation being explained. I don't think it was. It's not unreasonable to ask the poster who said it was to point me to it.

    Happy to eat humble pie, or whatever.
    It was explained fully at the time (even if you don't think it was), sorry but I don't have the time to look through threads for something I know is there.

  10. #309
    Testimonial Due Glory Lurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Miles from in the know
    Posts
    2,909
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was explained fully at the time (even if you don't think it was), sorry but I don't have the time to look through threads for something I know is there.
    Ok, fair enough. Thanks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved