hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent! Turnbullsmate's Avatar

Mentallist experiences following Hibs

Had a few but Aberdeen was always ropey. On such a trip i copped of with a local girl and foolishly gave her my home phone number.

Big mistake, Girl in question would call constantly and appear in Dundee or Perth if Hibs were playing there. Indeed on one such occasion her and her mate boarded our bus at midnight and came back to Edinburgh with us where we ended up in the Americane till 4am.

Skeletons out the cupboard please

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Turnbullsmate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had a few but Aberdeen was always ropey. On such a trip i copped of with a local girl and foolishly gave her my home phone number.

Big mistake, Girl in question would call constantly and appear in Dundee or Perth if Hibs were playing there. Indeed on one such occasion her and her mate boarded our bus at midnight and came back to Edinburgh with us where we ended up in the Americane till 4am.

Skeletons out the cupboard please
    Are they they the same ones who turned up at your house one Saturday morning unannounced? and came to Easter Road that afternoon. We were playing Aberdeen so very convenient. Or am I imagining this?

What are you like.
    Last edited by iwasthere1972; 09-08-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Are they they the same ones who turned up at your house one Saturday morning unannounced? and came to Easter Road that afternoon. We were playing Aberdeen so very convenient. Or am I imagining this?
    The very ones lol.... Cathy and Anne, met them in the George hotel in Union Street. Jan was not amused

The very ones lol.... Cathy and Anne, met them in the George hotel in Union Street. Jan was not amused
    I thought they were speaking a different language. Couldn't understand a word they said.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    I thought they were speaking a different language. Couldn't understand a word they said.
    "fi't ye sayin"

Others feel free to contribute their experiences btw....

So the "We are the Mental Hibees" is a myth then ? Trying to lighten the mood and get away from the bitching . Pointless it seems. A bit like the yams, pointless

@hibs.net private member FitbaFolkKen's Avatar
    So the "We are the Mental Hibees" is a myth then ? Trying to lighten the mood and get away from the bitching . Pointless it seems. A bit like the yams, pointless
    Thanks for lightening the mood by regaling everyone with tales of cheating on Mum, impressive ****ing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FitbaFolkKen View Post
    Thanks for lightening the mood by regaling everyone with tales of cheating on Mum, impressive ****ing stuff.
    Surprised you found the time to respond to such trivia..... FYI i was not cheating by being friendly with another girl/girls. Never went beyond
    chat so take your presumptuous moral high ground ideology elsewhere . You are **** all to me now...you ****in made it that way.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Well...
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Surprised you found the time to respond to such trivia..... FYI i was not cheating by being friendly with another girl/girls. Never went beyond
    chat so take your presumptuous moral high ground ideology elsewhere . You are **** all to me now...you ****in made it that way.
    is this genuine beef or an absolute humpty attempt at banter??

Quote Originally Posted by sambajustice View Post
    is this genuine beef or an absolute humpty attempt at banter??
    trust me it is a genuine beef,,, and i apologise to all for it reaching the board, never expected the reaction i got from him so best leave it be

I mind I stood once for a whole game, bloody mental I am...mind it was the skol cup final.

trust me it is a genuine beef,,, and i apologise to all for it reaching the board, never expected the reaction i got from him so best leave it be
    Well stop cheating on his ma, cannae blame the poor lad, good on him for sticking up for his poor mother

What am I reading?

Quote Originally Posted by percy veer View Post
    Well stop cheating on his ma, cannae blame the poor lad, good on him for sticking up for his poor mother
    **** you... did you read my post re' it never went beyond chat ???? DID YOU ? Now troll off you dimwit...admins pull this thread please

For someone who likes to fill their posts with big words and uses them in the correct context to have misused "copped off" seems unlikely to me. I'll block you now so I don't intrude on your banter or the board.

@hibs.net private member bringbackbenny's Avatar
    **** you... did you read my post re' it never went beyond chat ???? DID YOU ? Now troll off you dimwit...admins pull this thread please
    Maybe you should stop reacting with abuse to every perceived slight.

All Hibbys together 😎

Does copped off with just mean a chat now a days? You dirty dog.

Or perhaps pull you, you are not doing yourself any favours here 👍

Graham back stage will sort you out with our aftercare.

For someone who likes to fill their posts with big words and uses them in the correct context to have misused "copped off" seems unlikely to me. I'll block you now so I don't intrude on your banter or the board.
    "copped off" maybe has a different connotation to you.... maybe you "bag off" ? no matter it is a simplistic way of expressing that you have become close with a girl and not necessarilly ****ed her . Sorry if my words are to "big" for you, i understood you to be intelligent and aware of the English language. I'll keep it simple for you in the future e.g. **** off you twat

"copped off" maybe has a different connotation to you.... maybe you "bag off" ? no matter it is a simplistic way of expressing that you have become close with a girl and not necessarilly ****ed her . Sorry if my words are to "big" for you, i understood you to be intelligent and aware of the English language. I'll keep it simple for you in the future e.g. **** off you twat

Potty mouth aswell as an adulterer, it's the children I feel sorry for.

Just wow! I understand your posts fine, message received loud and clear.

FYI https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=copping%20off , wouldn't want you going round copping off with every person you meet.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

you're awfully aggressive, what was your last username again

edit: oops, you can't reply lol, cyi soon no doubt

Just wow! I understand your posts fine, message received loud and clear.

FYI https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=copping%20off , wouldn't want you going round copping off with every person you meet.
    Cheers my man

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    you're awfully aggressive, what was your last username again

edit: oops, you can't reply lol, cyi soon no doubt
    Banned from the bounce too, cant understand why 🤭

By the way Turnballsmate, you can actually delete this thread yourself, we have all posted embarrassing stuff and made nipples of ourselves, delete it and move on, we are aw hibbies after aw 👍

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Well. I guess this thread is what you call a Whopper!! Unbelievable stuff. Shame the OP was banned, Ive just bought some popcorn.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    Banned from the bounce too, cant understand why 🤭

By the way Turnballsmate, you can actually delete this thread yourself, we have all posted embarrassing stuff and made nipples of ourselves, delete it and move on, we are aw hibbies after aw 👍

i'l need to nip over by now for a wee swatch to see what for