hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordy M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can take food into Hampden
    Correct, not sure who said you can't. It's just been confirmed on Scotland Today as well.

Tickets available for Czech Rep v Croatia at Hampden, 5pm on day of England v Scotland game. Best seats I think as they're 185 and 145 euros each....

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Hungary game right now on tv is a sell out ?

How does that work then with vaccinations ?

There is so much utter garbage on this thread mostly from the dopies that read/believe anything written in The Sun or The Daily Record.

Water is being provided in the stadium and food in the form of sandwiches or small snacks such as energy bars, mars bars or crisps are allowed to be taken in.

Just a bit of cursory research also reveals that the 30 minutes time slots are strongly recommended but you won't be turned away if you turn up late or early.

First Team Breakthrough
    Just been emailed this from uefa....

What's New?

The Stadium layout

Hampden Park stadium will not look the same as you are used to. There will be an outer security perimeter around the stadium with three entrances for ticketholders.

Each ticket will have a specific entrance (A, C or D). Use the entrance indicated on your ticket to gain entry to the stadium.

Below we have included a map of how this will look.....

You should get to the stadium in time for your dedicated 30-minute entry time slot. These slots have been created to follow social distancing guidelines, and we strongly recommend you follow them for a stress-free arrival.

Volkswagen Mobility Makers, our volunteers, will greet you on arrival and assist you through the stadium entry process.

Food & Drink

As a result of current government COVID-19 safety guidelines in the UK, unfortunately food and drink concession stands within Hampden Park stadium will not be open.
    Free drinking water will be provided. You will not be able to bring bottles, cans or refillable drinks containers into the stadium.
    You will be allowed to bring a small amount of food (e.g. sandwiches, snack bars, chocolate bars, crisps, fruit) into the stadium.
    Please make sure the food is packaged in the clear bags that will be provided at the start of the entry procedures to the stadium.
    For more information, please be sure to download the official UEFA EURO 2020 app or visit the Glasgow spectator guide on UEFA.com.

We hope you have a great experience at EURO 2020 at Hampden Park and look forward to welcoming you back to football.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radge70 View Post

What's New?

The Stadium layout

Hampden Park stadium will not look the same as you are used to. There will be an outer security perimeter around the stadium with three entrances for ticketholders.

Each ticket will have a specific entrance (A, C or D). Use the entrance indicated on your ticket to gain entry to the stadium.

You should get to the stadium in time for your dedicated 30-minute entry time slot. These slots have been created to follow social distancing guidelines, and we strongly recommend you follow them for a stress-free arrival.

Volkswagen Mobility Makers, our volunteers, will greet you on arrival and assist you through the stadium entry process.

Food & Drink

As a result of current government COVID-19 safety guidelines in the UK, unfortunately food and drink concession stands within Hampden Park stadium will not be open.
    Free drinking water will be provided. You will not be able to bring bottles, cans or refillable drinks containers into the stadium.
    You will be allowed to bring a small amount of food (e.g. sandwiches, snack bars, chocolate bars, crisps, fruit) into the stadium.
    Please make sure the food is packaged in the clear bags that will be provided at the start of the entry procedures to the stadium.
    For more information, please be sure to download the official UEFA EURO 2020 app or visit the Glasgow spectator guide on UEFA.com.

We hope you have a great experience at EURO 2020 at Hampden Park and look forward to welcoming you back to football.
    Are all 4 stands being used?

First Team Regular NthCarolinaHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Are all 4 stands being used?
    Aye,they are 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

What's New?

The Stadium layout

Food & Drink

Any news on what's happening after the game with folk exiting.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baldmans Comb View Post
    There is so much utter garbage on this thread mostly from the dopies that read/believe anything written in The Sun or The Daily Record.

Water is being provided in the stadium and food in the form of sandwiches or small snacks such as energy bars, mars bars or crisps are allowed to be taken in.
    The information at the time was correct.

As with the proof of test/vaccinations, things are changing and information is being updated on official websites.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Any news on what's happening after the game with folk exiting.
    No restrictions when leaving the stadium.

First Team Breakthrough
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/57404983

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    How big is this fan zone
    It's almost all of Glasgow green. It's to accommodate 3,000 fans at a time but according to some it is big enough to get 80,000 in. TRNSMT festival will be on the same area and expect 50,000 in September.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/57404983
    Mask wearing at all times? Good luck with that

I'll wear mine when I'm moving around but it'll be in my pocket once I get to my seat.

I'll also be getting a supporters bus through and it'll be interesting to see how that's handled. There's been the usual warning about taking bevvy but nothing about masks and distancing, etc, and as far as I know it's a full bus.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Mask wearing at all times? Good luck with that

I'll wear mine when I'm moving around but it'll be in my pocket once I get to my seat.
    I just don't get what is wrong with that. Sadly I got balloted out and had to get a refund but wearing a mask, queuing, social distancing and all that stuff was all part of the process and not a hassle in the slightest as far as we were concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    I just don't get what is wrong with that. Sadly I got balloted out and had to get a refund but wearing a mask, queuing, social distancing and all that stuff was all part of the process and not a hassle in the slightest as far as we were concerned.
    I don't have a problem with most of that, but sitting 2 metres away from the nearest person and still having to wear a mask aint happening.

That's over 5 hours, outdoors, wearing a mask. Anyway, I've got my packed lunch to eat

I don't have a problem with most of that, but sitting 2 metres away from the nearest person and still having to wear a mask aint happening.

That's over 5 hours, outdoors, wearing a mask. Anyway, I've got my packed lunch to eat
    Just make sure you don't hug or high five anyone.

https://news.stv.tv/scotland/no-hugs...e-football?top

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Just make sure you don't hug or high five anyone.

https://news.stv.tv/scotland/no-hugs...e-football?top
    Or sing 500 miles.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    No restrictions when leaving the stadium.
    Makes no sense. 12000 turning up before the game would have been some what staggered, 10mins,15 mins,20 mins before the game. 12000 fans will all leave at the final whistle if they dont need to stay.

Personally I wouldn't be going near a fan zone right now. I don't get the logic of it when so many other events are still unable to proceed, even on a socially distanced basis.

Mind you, from a political point of view I guess the SNP might be reluctant to scrap an event which offers potential pictures of saltire waving crowds

Do we know why the attendance last Monday was 9,847 when there were supposed to be around 12,500 tickets on sale?

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Do we know why the attendance last Monday was 9,847 when there were supposed to be around 12,500 tickets on sale?
    I’d imagine tickets sold to fans abroad who decided not to travel due to quarantine.

I am going on Tuesday. For those that went on Monday, what was it like? Did you have to turn up at the time slot (hours before hand) and did most people take masks off when in seats? What about food and drink, ok to bring bag with snacks?

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    I’d imagine tickets sold to fans abroad who decided not to travel due to quarantine.

I don't think there were over 2,000 tickets sold to fans living abroad, including away fans.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of no-shows were freebies to sponsors and officials that just couldn't be arsed going.

There was quite a number of tickets being sold online at exorbitant prices, so quite a few folk seem to have tried cashing in (but presumably failed).

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    I am going on Tuesday. For those that went on Monday, what was it like? Did you have to turn up at the time slot (hours before hand) and did most people take masks off when in seats? What about food and drink, ok to bring bag with snacks?
    My time slot was 11 - 11.30 and I left the pub at about 12.15

People were wearing their masks on the way in, and when moving about inside, but very few did so when they were at their seat.

And you can take your own food but not drink. Water is provided.

Tickets have been available from the touts outside Hampden for both Czech Republic games and all at face value.

They were sponsors tickets or UEFA tickets or other countries freebie federation tickets which always make their way into the touts hands due to all the unseen connections between all the parties.

I would expect Scotland v Croatia tickets to be available in exactly the same way if you go to the Mount Florida railway exit point or the ticket entry points especially ticket entry A which is where the higher value tickets enter

Given its all electronic/App based though then its a real buyer beware scenario.
    Last edited by The Baldmans Comb; 20-06-2021 at 08:15 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baldmans Comb View Post
    Tickets have been available from the touts outside Hampden for both Czech Republic games and all at face value.

They were sponsors tickets or UEFA tickets or other countries freebie federation tickets which always make their way into the touts hands due to all the unseen connections between all the parties.

I would expect Scotland v Croatia tickets to be available in exactly the same way if you go to the Mount Florida railway exit point or the ticket entry points especially ticket entry A which is where the higher value tickets enter

Given its all electronic/App based though then its a real buyer beware scenario.
    Not all through the app. I won hospitality tickets for 4 to Czech Republic v Croatia match. Got actual tickets.

Hospitality was $h1t3 , match was $h1t3 so left at halftime to find a boozer to watch Scotland game.

My time slot was 11 - 11.30 and I left the pub at about 12.15

People were wearing their masks on the way in, and when moving about inside, but very few did so when they were at their seat.

And you can take your own food but not drink. Water is provided.
    Fantastic thanks!!!

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    If anyone has tickets and can't go I'll happily take them off your hands.

Long shot