hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They were brilliant again.

My only criticism would be that last night lasted 45-50 minutes!

The as hoc interactions with the crowd are as brilliant as their sketches.

If you like them I'd recommend their Facebook/YouTube channel - they post little sketches weekly.
    I was front row last Wednesday and got picked on quite a few times by them.

Already subscribed to their facebook and youtube channel.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

2. Log in to remove the advert

I've been to a couple of kid's shows with my 7 year old son-

Dinosaur zoo - large, realistic dinosaur puppets. Decent for young kids.

Doodle pop - We both really enjoyed this show from Korea. The performers interact with their own drawings and animation, quirky and very well done.

Tonight I'm going to see David Rudolf, the lawyer involved in the staircase and tomorrow, the lawyers involved in Making a Murderer. Next week I'm going to see Nick Helm, Phil Wang and Jerry Sadowitz. And finally, I'm going to see Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 playing at Dr Bells in Leith.

First Team Breakthrough Cataplana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
    I've been to a couple of kid's shows with my 7 year old son-

Dinosaur zoo - large, realistic dinosaur puppets. Decent for young kids.

Doodle pop - We both really enjoyed this show from Korea. The performers interact with their own drawings and animation, quirky and very well done.

Tonight I'm going to see David Rudolf, the lawyer involved in the staircase and tomorrow, the lawyers involved in Making a Murderer. Next week I'm going to see Nick Helm, Phil Wang and Jerry Sadowitz. And finally, I'm going to see Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 playing at Dr Bells in Leith.
    Came across Doodle Pop in Bristo Square. Our four year old grandson thought they were great.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Max and Ivan have a fantastic show this year, they've put together a great variety of jokes. I left it saying it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen at the Fringe.

I also went to Fast Fringe again; one of the comedians wore a t-shirt with "1975" on it, the 7 doubling up as a harp. Not seen it before but smart and obviously a Hibs top. Ray something, anyone any idea who he is? Didn't see him handing out flyers after the show with the other acts.
    Mon the Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    Max and Ivan have a fantastic show this year, they've put together a great variety of jokes. I left it saying it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen at the Fringe.

I also went to Fast Fringe again; one of the comedians wore a t-shirt with "1975" on it, the 7 doubling up as a harp. Not seen it before but smart and obviously a Hibs top. Ray something, anyone any idea who he is? Didn't see him handing out flyers after the show with the other acts.
    Max and Ivan are brilliant. Seen them for the last 5/6 years and they never disappoint. Not got tickets for this years show yet but I'll sort something.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    I saw Harry Baker, poet/comedian, at the Underbelly Cowgate. Brilliant stuff and good to see it almost sold out. Not to everyone’s taste so I’d check him out on YouTube before deciding to go or not.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Today I saw the grayson Perry exhibition, hebridean treasure, the beautiful game, had a gin tour at pickerings gin and finished the day at Queens Hall for songs of the sixties.

Probably give hebridean treasure a miss but everything else was worth it.
    #Persevered
    Scotland can be a beacon, within these islands and beyond, for a socially just and sustainable society. Whilst there are many priorities which will require independence, there is also much that can and must be done now by the Scottish Parliament and the Scottish Government.

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Anyone else going to see Stuart Cosgrove at the book festival tonight? He’s talking about his Harlem 69 book, looking forward to it.