hibs.net Messageboard

New Kit - How is the sizing?

Hi folks,

I picked up last seasons top, and like many of you found the sizing off. I am usually a medium and found it super tight, even the large was pretty snug!

I'm now on the other side of the world and looking to get the latest (very smart) kit shipped over, just wondering if the sizing situation is the same and i should be ordering a size up than my usual again?

Cheers

Big Cheesy

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    I normally go for a medium sized shirt but I went for the large again season

The sizing is slightly better so a large will do you

Left by mutual consent!
    Usual 1 size bigger required. I'm XL in most clothes but bought 2XL from Hibernian direct.

Testimonial Due
    Agree, go one size up. Laddie at 13 is tall and would normally be an adult M but I got him a L”just in case”, right choice a M would have been too wee.

two sizes up for me but even then quite snug around the waist but long on the body. Tried on the shirt I bought three years ago 2 sizes down and fits perfectly. weird

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by andyf5 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    two sizes up for me but even then quite snug around the waist but long on the body. Tried on the shirt I bought three years ago 2 sizes down and fits perfectly. weird
    Yea loads of guesswork involved. All my purchases are online. Rule of thumb..replica tops one size bigger. Training tops, your size