hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got my ticket for the Alloa game while I was in collecting tickets for Elgin. Was a bit shocked to find that someone had already bought a ticket and is in my ST seat so i had to go for the seat behind it............. mumble grumble......I'll be keeping a beady eye on who that is and make sure they look after my seat.......... grumble moan, how dare some one take my seat, HURUMPH I'm in the huff now
    It’ll probably be someone from the FF Stand which is shut for these games.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    I got my ticket for the Alloa game while I was in collecting tickets for Elgin. Was a bit shocked to find that someone had already bought a ticket and is in my ST seat so i had to go for the seat behind it............. mumble grumble......I'll be keeping a beady eye on who that is and make sure they look after my seat.......... grumble moan, how dare some one take my seat, HURUMPH I'm in the huff now
    I had the same problem for the Arbroath game.
    Got a seat a few rows back in Section 5, so no doubt will be pissing off another st holder.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffers View Post
    Or possibly chose Adult instead of Adult STH when selecting a category of ticket ?

As an aside I was looking to buy two tickets and somehow use iPhones to scan them instead of print at home as my printer isn't the most reliable. Last season I scanned my own season ticket via Stocard. Does anyone know how to allocate two etickets to separate iPhones ?
    That's what I did

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Just so I've got this new-to-me lark of buying tickets for kids all fully understood, am I right in saying it'll cost 23 quid for an adult season ticket holder and non-ST one year-old to go on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by RicheyWhite View Post
    Just so I've got this new-to-me lark of buying tickets for kids all fully understood, am I right in saying it'll cost 23 quid for an adult season ticket holder and non-ST one year-old to go on Saturday?
    £16 if you purchase the family ticket option.

Quote Originally Posted by berwickhibee View Post
    PATG will be popular on the day. We will have 6 or 7 thousand at the game.💚
    Don't think it'll be near that. Be around 5k. About 5 alloa fans. Saturday was enough for me until the st.mirren game.

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Don't think it'll be near that. Be around 5k. About 5 alloa fans. Saturday was enough for me until the st.mirren game.
    I hate paying good money for guff games but after missing the Stirling game have crumbled and ponied up for this Saturdays game.
    This is what addiction looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by berwickhibee View Post
    PATG will be popular on the day. We will have 6 or 7 thousand at the game.💚
    Pay at what gate? They don't do PATG at ER you need to buy in advance or at the pod. Something they've done for years yet our fans moan like blazes if you have to do the same at away grounds

Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    £16 if you purchase the family ticket option.
    Ah, found it, cheers.

I'd be very disappointed if we only get 6000-7000 on Saturday after Hibs slashed the ticket prices. The club will have no reason to do that for us again next year.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by RicheyWhite View Post
    Ah, found it, cheers.
    The biggest pain is not being able to select what section you want to sit in the East with a family ticket.

Even when you select say 41 or 40 it always picks section 37 which is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    I'd be very disappointed if we only get 6000-7000 on Saturday after Hibs slashed the ticket prices. The club will have no reason to do that for us again next year.
    I don’t think they have slashed them in comparison to similar games in the past? It’s the league cup group stage against lower league teams so simply doesn’t appeal to a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    I don’t think they have slashed them in comparison to similar games in the past? It’s the league cup group stage against lower league teams so simply doesn’t appeal to a lot of people.
    I can understand that for Arbroath on Tuesday as I won't make it since it means leaving work early and rushing to be there. But Alloa is on a Saturday at 3pm and is also the first home game of the new season.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member
    With the FF being shut on Sat, went down to the ticket office earlier today (Wed) and got a ticket for the West stand for the Alloa game. Apologies to whoever normally occupies seat RR182 - I'll take good care of it. :)

I can understand that for Arbroath on Tuesday as I won't make it since it means leaving work early and rushing to be there. But Alloa is on a Saturday at 3pm and is also the first home game of the new season.
    And it's also the third Saturday in July, when many will be away on their summer hols.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    ST holders have until 5.00 pm tonight to get their discount

They're inline with previous rounds of the cup at this stage and still more expensive than most. Even Hibs aren't daft enough to charge anymore than what they are for these games.

Got my ticket but can't be arsed TBH - can fully sympathise with anyone patching it. If I had a life i'd maybe consider that myself but I don't so....

@hibs.net private member
    So it’s ok for when you can’t make it but not for those who can’t tomorrow?

I’m a bit lost why it’s cheaper for a non ST holder to get a ticket for an adult and an under 18 for this game?! Hardly encourages ST loyalty. By all means put on cheaper tickets to get more people in but ST holders must be rewarded with the cheapest tickets.

First Team Breakthrough
    Realistically we have only two chances to win a major trophy the League Cup is one of these two. After Arbroath winning there first two games and looking like three other teams will probably get the maximum points in the other sections we must win our remaining three games to finish on 11 points to get seeded in the next round and that's not a certainty as the yams can get 11 as well. All to play for as to miss a tricky tie in the next round eg Celtic or The rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    I’m a bit lost why it’s cheaper for a non ST holder to get a ticket for an adult and an under 18 for this game?! Hardly encourages ST loyalty. By all means put on cheaper tickets to get more people in but ST holders must be rewarded with the cheapest tickets.
    i thought that a bit strange as well, £22 for myself and grandson,( both st holders ) but only £16 if i use the non st option

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Yeah I couldn't understand that either, I purchased a family ticket as it was cheaper.

They don't even know their own prices by the looks of it as they are now saying it's £18 for the family ticket.

@hibs.net private member
    Yeah I couldn't understand that either, I purchased a family ticket as it was cheaper.

They don't even know their own prices by the looks of it as they are now saying it's £18 for the family ticket.
    I think it is £18 for the family ticket non STH and £16 if you are STHs. That would be consistent with the 10% discount. Given it was £15 for the Dunfermline friendly that is pretty good for an adult and U18

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    I think it is £18 for the family ticket non STH and £16 if you are STHs. That would be consistent with the 10% discount. Given it was £15 for the Dunfermline friendly that is pretty good for an adult and U18
    It only comes up £16 when you log in using an account that dosen't belong to a season ticket holder.

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    Yeh but you can’t use your own seats.

@hibs.net private member
    It only comes up £16 when you log in using an account that dosen't belong to a season ticket holder.
    Might just be a typo in the News page on the Official site or they have made a mess of it and are charging £16 for non ST holders too. Either way it is a fair price even though St aren't getting the 10% discount we were promised

I walked into the ticket office, said I was looking for 3 adults & 3 children so presumed that was 3 x family deals? She said yes, £48. No need to declare whether ST or non ST (as it happens, 5 of us have STs).

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    So it’s ok for when you can’t make it but not for those who can’t tomorrow?
    Midweek games are a problem for me due to work so I'll miss league matches as well, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. If you'll be there on Tuesday and want to criticise me for that, then fair enough.

My comment wasn't directed at those who have prior commitments tomorrow but at those who insist lower prices will be offset by a higher attendance.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    I am sure the ST discount for the Arbroath game runs out 5.00 pm tonight as the main site got their dates mixed up as no discount will be available on the day of the game 23/7/19

Might be wrong???

@hibs.net private member
    Does anybody else’s individual tickets show the price of the full order on them??