hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 601 to 628 of 628
  1. #601
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,531
    Did my second weigh in for the weight loss football thing I've been doing last night. Went in a bit nervous that I might not have lost much if anything (I prefer not to weigh myself in between because I'd always rather assume that I need to keep working hard than find myself complacent) but found out I've lost eleven pounds in the last week.

    Been on cloud nine all morning. I even felt like I had a lot more running and stamina in me in the space of a week.
    Last edited by Northernhibee; 23-03-2022 at 11:35 AM.


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #602
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,531
    A beer in the shower.


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  4. #603
    @hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pride Park, Bulgaria
    Posts
    7,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A beer in the shower.
    😂😂😂😂😂
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

  5. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A beer in the shower.
    Same. Love doing this if I’m getting ready for a night out or on holiday.

  6. #605
    @hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    South Gyle
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A beer in the shower.
    I have a friend who does that. I was staying at his place in Glasgow and when I was going for a shower, he offered me a “shower beer”. I thought it sounded good so tried it. Shower water ended up going in the beer. Never again!

  7. #606
    @hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13,205
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a friend who does that. I was staying at his place in Glasgow and when I was going for a shower, he offered me a “shower beer”. I thought it sounded good so tried it. Shower water ended up going in the beer. Never again!
    Sippy cup?
    Mon the Hibs.

  8. #607
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,531
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a friend who does that. I was staying at his place in Glasgow and when I was going for a shower, he offered me a “shower beer”. I thought it sounded good so tried it. Shower water ended up going in the beer. Never again!
    Depends where you place your beer. Nice hot shower, ice cold beer. Needs a bit of logistical work but it’s a treat.


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  9. #608
    Coaching Staff heretoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West Edinburgh
    Posts
    13,967
    Watching the kids with the lego.
    The wee lego men look like Jimmy O'Rourke with the hair and that!

  10. #609
    Watching my dug strategically pee through a hole in my neighbours fence creating a urine burnt patch in their lovely lawn

    I dont like my neighbours

  11. #610
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,531
    https://twitter.com/jondharvey/statu...71104629121026

    This made me so, so happy. Howling. Nick Clegg's is the best.


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  12. #611
    @hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Woodpile
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,941
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: fraserrmaltman
    The Mrs going to work on a Sunday giving me a whole day with my dog and my PS5 after a long week at work...

  13. #612
    @hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Thankerton, SL
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,559
    Gardening shows. I find them so soothing and satisfying to watch. Not quite enough for the best tv thread 😂😂
    "...when Hibs won the Scottish Cup final and that celebration, Sunshine on Leith? I don’t think there’s a better football celebration ever in the game.”

    Sir Alex Ferguson

  14. #613
    @hibs.net private member matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    46,009
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gardening shows. I find them so soothing and satisfying to watch. Not quite enough for the best tv thread 😂😂
    I’m like that with cooking shows, and Four in a Bed.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://anchor.fm/longbangers

  15. #614
    Coaching Staff heretoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West Edinburgh
    Posts
    13,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gardening shows. I find them so soothing and satisfying to watch. Not quite enough for the best tv thread 😂😂
    Monty Don is the boss. It'd be great to spend an afternoon in his garden. Nice dog and that.

  16. #615
    @hibs.net private member J-C's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    63
    Posts
    26,321
    Getting a 9 letter word on Countdown or getting a really difficult numbers round that only Rachel got.

    Yes I know I'm easily pleased 😁

  17. #616
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    54
    Posts
    21,698
    Cutting mitres by hand and getting them spot on first time.

  18. #617
    Walking to work on a summers morning when the weather is good. I quite like a crisp winter morning to as long as it's dry but a day like today is just bliss.

    Was up and out by 6.15 this morning. Sun shining, hardly a car on the road and 5 miles under the belt before 7.30.

    Sets you up for the day.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

  19. #618
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    16,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Walking to work on a summers morning when the weather is good. I quite like a crisp winter morning to as long as it's dry but a day like today is just bliss.

    Was up and out by 6.15 this morning. Sun shining, hardly a car on the road and 5 miles under the belt before 7.30.

    Sets you up for the day.
    Similarly love taking the dog for a walk when the city is just waking up.

    I often did that at Glastonbury at about 6am or so, most people in their tents but got to see the site looking almost deserted. Loved it.


    Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

  20. #619
    Holeing a moster putt on the 18th green for a birdie as all the old boys stand pint in hand on the clubhouse decking watching on in sheer admiration.



    Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

  21. #620
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In der Hölle
    Posts
    32,827
    Tracey Ulman.....




  22. #621
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In der Hölle
    Posts
    32,827

  23. #622
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    54
    Posts
    21,698
    When folk on FB post and criticise someone’s grammar or spelling and I point out that they also have mistakes in their post.

  24. #623
    Ginger goal machine nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cambridge
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When folk on FB post and criticise someone’s grammar or spelling and I point out that they also have mistakes in their post.
    That's Muphry's law.
    Logan, McGregor, Hanlon (Gunnarsson 83), Fontaine (Henderson 70), Gray, Fyvie, McGeouch, McGinn, Stevenson, Stokes, Cummings (Keatings 65)

  25. #624
    @hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    30
    Posts
    13,205
    Sticking random promo codes in when buying something and getting 25% off.
    Mon the Hibs.

  26. #625
    Random Twitter fights that are just ridiculous.

    I learned last night that there is an 'ultras code' in football and it states that if an opposing group steal your banner you have to disband your own group. There was a whole load of fully grown men, many of them seemingly otherwise well adjusted, arguing about whether the Green Brigade had to disband because they lost a flag in midweek. People getting properly serious and linking to articles and websites stating these rules and other people quoting technicalities because it wasn't their main banner.

    Maybe it's just me but the idea of adults writing rules about supporting your football team then getting really defensive about it is as amusing as it is ridiculous.

  27. #626
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    51
    Posts
    19,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Random Twitter fights that are just ridiculous.

    I learned last night that there is an 'ultras code' in football and it states that if an opposing group steal your banner you have to disband your own group. There was a whole load of fully grown men, many of them seemingly otherwise well adjusted, arguing about whether the Green Brigade had to disband because they lost a flag in midweek. People getting properly serious and linking to articles and websites stating these rules and other people quoting technicalities because it wasn't their main banner.

    Maybe it's just me but the idea of adults writing rules about supporting your football team then getting really defensive about it is as amusing as it is ridiculous.
    Seems to be quite serious in Eastern Europe, ridiculous as you say though.

  28. #627
    Keith floyd programmes. Just daft but something about them. I suppose Rick Stein took on the genre and much as I like him the anarchy of Floyd was so much better.

  29. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart-farquhar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keith floyd programmes. Just daft but something about them. I suppose Rick Stein took on the genre and much as I like him the anarchy of Floyd was so much better.
    Rick Stein would be a contribution to the Pet Peeves thread for me. He just seems to spend all his time moaning. We get it Rick, markets in France, Thailand, India etc are more exciting than one in Hull.

    Agree about Keith Floyd, his shows always seem a bit chaotic but you can zone out and get a bit lost in them.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)