hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

*****Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Fundraiser 2019-20*****

For those who don't know, Leith Links was formed in 2013 to collect donations so Kicks for Kids season tickets (KfK STs) could be purchased and allocated to children's groups and clubs. Since then, £72,000 has been donated by our wonderful support and 912 KfK STs have been purchased meaning many more children - who wouldn't normally be able to go to games - have attended Easter Road and joined our family

It's now time for the upcoming season's fundraiser and if you would like to contribute - and no matter how small the donation is - it will be gratefully received. Payment can be made on a one-off basis by PayPal (leithlinks@live.co.uk), bank transfer, cheque or if you are able, by monthly Standing Order or Direct Debit. For example, £6.25 per month will purchase one Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome.

Please PM me or email
    leithlinks@live.co.uk for more details and contributors can also nominate specific *groups who they think would benefit from tickets and Hibs will contact them.

There are many people I would like to thank for their support as this wonderful story would be nothing without our fans, including those who have donated already:

• All the fans who donate by either Direct Debit/Standing Order or make one-off payments (donations from 22 people equal £230 per month currently)
    • St. Patrick's branch of the Hibernian Supporters Association
    • Milton Mowbray branch of the Hibernian Supporters Association
    • Watermans Legal

Also, to everyone who has provided assistance, financial backing or words of encouragement - I am extremely grateful. Thanks to everyone on hibs.net also for allowing the fundraisers, (plus these threads ) and for continually backing the cause y: GGTTH.

**************************So far, £2,935 has been donated which equals 39 tickets ***************************

After a meeting with Hibs last year, I was advised that there would be be a limit on the number of KfK STs that can be purchased and therefore, we are aiming for a maximum of 150 tickets. If additional funds are received, the donations could be used for next year's fundraiser/one-off match tickets or items from the Hibs shop but I will keep everyone updated of how near (or far!) we are from that number and take it from there.

*Thank you letters from the charities and groups who have previously received KfK tickets can be found here: https://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/

Last edited by FranckSuzy; 08-07-2019 at 11:08 AM.