hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar

FAO Allan Preston

Stop listening to the slaverings of your pal Kano and spouting yer pish on national radio. A quick look in here will show you exactly what the fans think of Sir Tom and the idea of naming a stand after him. Clown!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stop listening to the slaverings of your pal Kano and spouting yer pish on national radio. A quick look in here will show you exactly what the fans think of Sir Tom and the idea of naming a stand after him. Clown!
    What did he say?

The mans a fud I for one will always be grateful to tom farmer as a fan who went through the takeover of hibs for saving our club and I would name the stadium after the man

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Allan Preston isn't a Hibs fan so his opinion on Sir Tom Farmer are irrelevant

@hibs.net private member
    I heard his rambling on radio Scotland just now too. He even mentioned Ann Budge in his drivel. What the hell has she got to do with a feature on Ron Gordon's acquisition of Hibs?
    He stated that he didn't think Hibs fans would be in favour of a stand being named after Sir Tom because he hardly ever went to the games. I wouldn't know how regularly Sir Tom attends/ed ER, as I'm in the FF, but to suggest there's no desire by the fans to have a stand named after Sir Tom is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    What did he say?
    That the Hibs fans would not want to name a stand after STF. He came to this conclusion because his Hibby pals didn’t take to him because he didn’t attend every week.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Radio Scotland either by accident or design managed to have a panel discussing the Hibs takeover of Alan Preston, Peter Houston, Gary Naysmith and Billy Dodds. All entitled to their opinion but not exactly views that Hibs supporters are really interested in hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    However it is an issue when he’s telling the rest of the country a load of bullocks and attributing the Hibs support.

Blokes a slavering bell end best ignored

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    The man is a helmet who is best ignored.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    That the Hibs fans would not want to name a stand after STF. He came to this conclusion because his Hibby pals didn’t take to him because he didn’t attend every week.
    Romanov went to quite a few hearts games so following his thinking through they should really name their new stand after him, when it's finished obviously.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

I personally can't stand the man, he makes Chick Young sound intelligent. I wish I had a pound for every time I've heard him say I REALLY DO after a sentence.

Another pundit who thinks he's in the know but hasn't been for years.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Radio Scotland either by accident or design managed to have a panel discussing the Hibs takeover of Alan Preston, Peter Houston, Gary Naysmith and Billy Dodds. All entitled to their opinion but not exactly views that Hibs supporters are really interested in hearing.
    Never heard it, so they were discussing Hibs with three Jambos and a Hun, and none of which will actually have any clue about the takeover but will pretend that they did. Radio Scotland is a joke when it comes to Hibs, I suppose it could have been worse, at least they didn't have Kano and Pia on.

“Pundits” on that show don’t like Hibs so no surprise with his comments. Michael Stewart is the only one who talks any sense, the rest are a joke. Jobs for the boys, feel sorry for any genuine sports journalist who won’t get a look in on these shows.

To be fair to Radio Scotland they spent about 30 min on Hibs. Down side was 3 Jambos (Preston, Houston, G Naismith) in the studio and a hun (Billy Dodds).

Houston was the most positive but Preston reserved judgement and said it’s a watching brief. GIRUY.

Claimed Budge was far more popular that STF because she was visible. Not sure every jambo would agree with that.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    To be fair to Radio Scotland they spent about 30 min on Hibs. Down side was 3 Jambos (Preston, Houston, G Naismith) in the studio and a hun (Billy Dodds).

Houston was the most positive but Preston reserved judgement and said it’s a watching brief. GIRUY.

Claimed Budge was far more popular that STF because she was visible. Not sure every jambo would agree with that.
    Well I hope Hibs don’t use the agency he works for, for new players

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Well I hope Hibs don’t use the agency he works for, for new players
    There has got to be a conflict of interests when Agents are also employed as pundits in the Media. It's been said often enough but to no avail, the powers at be must think it's ok.

@hibs.net private member
    Tit.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    Tit.
    No he’s not... a tit is a useful thing....

@hibs.net private member
    Houston's a Celtc fan, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by HibbySpurs View Post
    No he’s not... a tit is a useful thing....
    Not to mention attractive looking....

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Preston is irrelevant full stop, fat jambo roaster

Testimonial Due
    Dodds, Naismith, and Houston were fair. However, Preston came out with his usual nonsense, claiming that the majority of fans would be opposed to naming a stand after Sir Tom. Annoyingly his views on Hibs are unchallenged on Sportsound.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    Preston is irrelevant full stop, fat jambo roaster
    Agree. I would definitely like to see a stand named after STF. Even though he jumped the queue in front of me for a pie. You would have thought he owned the place😁

@hibs.net private member
    I know Kano is a huge fan of Hibs and he always gave 100% for the club and that deserves recognition and credit.

That said, I have heard him on the Radio talking Hibs on two occasions and it was really embarrassing. He came across as a moron tbh. It really annoys me that he appears to present his views to the welt Preston who then feeds it into the media.

When are people going to understand these two things: Preston is a welt with an unmistakable anti Hibs agenda and regarding Kano; being a great servant to the club does not automatically make you a good spokesperson for it.

@hibs.net private member malcolm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think he is wrong about a groundswell to name a Sir T stand and I expect there’d be even more interest in naming the toilets the Craig bowls and the Gary and Allan urinals with appropriate picture targets

Quote Originally Posted by judas View Post
    I know Kano is a huge fan of Hibs and he always gave 100% for the club and that deserves recognition and credit.

That said, I have heard him on the Radio talking Hibs on two occasions and it was really embarrassing. He came across as a moron tbh. It really annoys me that he appears to present his views to the welt Preston who then feeds it into the media.

When are people going to understand these two things: Preston is a welt with an unmistakable anti Hibs agenda and regarding Kano; being a great servant to the club does not automatically make you a good spokesperson for it.
    I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the box tbh

Left by mutual consent!
    The twat shouldn't be anywhere near national radio as he has no brain cells. Honestly, what school did this thicko attend?

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post

Budge and co so popular they're having to move the directors' box.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/spor...ithin-16409463

@hibs.net private member ACLeith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EI255 View Post
    The twat shouldn't be anywhere near national radio as he has no brain cells. Honestly, what school did this thicko attend?

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk
    Leith Academy