hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Just cycled back to my apartment from the beach in Alvor, sweated my arse off really excited to find out the Hibs score. 😲😲😲 Really need a beer or two now!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Having a bite to eat with Katie Price and going to see if she can sing tomorrow. Anyone got a message to pass on? 😁

Not sure if she is a hibby though. Live from Keighley if that counts as a tour.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sa coma looks lovely, ive been to cala bona twice in 2012 and 2013 and its just along from it
    Quieter resort very family oriented although our hotel is rammed to the rafters and the sunbed olympics are in full swing!

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just cycled back to my apartment from the beach in Alvor, sweated my arse off really excited to find out the Hibs score. 😲😲😲 Really need a beer or two now!!
    Great beach and a nice place . The mini Ireland of the Algarve so Hibs colours are probably very welcome . I`ve watched a couple of our matches in a bar in Carvoeiro in recent years but was the only Hibby there . My son was wearing his Hibs shirt in Albufeira last week but didn`t see any others .

Gave a young hibs top wearing lad and dad the ´cmon the Hibs´ shout at Oasis Beach near Torrevieja a couple of days ago?