hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: SEASON TICKET SALES HIT 12,000

2. Log in to remove the advert

Great news with a couple of pay days to go, hopefully get to 13-13.5k

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    Great news. Snap one up if you haven't already

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

I'm intrigued that we mention Stockdale in most of our comms, can't remember an asst. manager ever getting such profile from our club, or any other clubs communication which I read regularly..

So what’s our record ?

Let’s fill ER up - it’s a great stadium when full.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what’s our record ?

Let’s fill ER up - it’s a great stadium when full.
    Hearts have just announced 12,005 with a free neck brace.

Hearts to announce 12,100 by lunchtime

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by SingHibs View Post
    Hearts have just announced 12,005 with a free neck brace.
    With an option of a seat in the room with a view of the Castle but not the pitch.
    Last edited by GloryGlory; 26-06-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Heart of Midlothian, the heart and soul of Edinburgh, aka Hearts, are proud to announce that season sales have today surpassed 12,005. Staff have been working morning, noon and night, in the spirit of McCrae's Battalion, in order to keep up with demand. For more on McCrae's Battalion see our home page. Secure your place now in the new Tynecastle Park Stadium, which definitely has a capacity of over 20,000.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hibshibshibs1 View Post
    Heart of Midlothian, the heart and soul of Edinburgh, aka Hearts, are proud to announce that season sales have today surpassed 12,005. Staff have been working morning, noon and night, in the spirit of McCrae's Battalion, in order to keep up with demand. For more on McCrae's Battalion see our home page. Secure your place now in the new Tynecastle Park Stadium, which definitely has a capacity of over 20,000.
    Is that Barry Anderson again? 😁

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitherhibs View Post
    I'm intrigued that we mention Stockdale in most of our comms, can't remember an asst. manager ever getting such profile from our club, or any other clubs communication which I read regularly..
    I think Hecky and by extension the club treat Robbie more as a partner in the management role rather than just an assistant.

Hecky has said a few times in interviews that they are pretty much interchangeable when it comes to running the team and when he isn't around or available then Robbie is fully in control with the same authority that Hecky has.

@hibs.net private member RyeSloan's Avatar
    Good news but running about 1k behind 2018 when 13k was announced on 28 June.

That said it took until 5th of Aug for that figure to move to 13.5k so hopefully we’ll get more sold during the next 5-6 weeks than we did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post

That said it took until 5th of Aug for that figure to move to 13.5k so hopefully we’ll get more sold during the next 5-6 weeks than we did last year.
    More of a slow burner this season.
    40 days at 30 season ticket sales a day would see us reaching 13.2k which would be a great effort after a tough time last season.

It's a positive sign of where we've reached as a club that "only" 12000 season tickets sold before the end of June attracts comment.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

12,000 season tickets sold with still weeks to go before the beginning of the season. Let's all enjoy it while it lasts remembering where we were only a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    12,000 season tickets sold with still weeks to go before the beginning of the season. Let's all enjoy it while it lasts remembering where we were only a few years ago.
    Good point. The second season in the Championship springs to mind. We must have had well under 10k ST holders.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Good point. The second season in the Championship springs to mind. We must have had well under 10k ST holders.
    I was at a game against Dumbarton near the end of that season when we had 6.5k in attendance.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post

I wonder if there really is evidence of a correlation between marquee signings and ST sales surges?

Anything over 12K is evidence that we can be more optimistic of retaining the new and returning fans we have attracted since 2016 over a long period. It would be great to hit and surpass last seasons total but consistency is more important for the future than breaking records all the time is … 12,000 or so three seasons in a row is very good news for the club

I’ve renewed a while ago as have 2 other family members but with a shift of work pattern another is now looking at getting one, is the 4 instalments still running?

I think we'll have a much better season than last season. Really exciting time to go and treat yourself to a season ticket if you're on the fence.