hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caversham Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FOH have a different setup. One of their stated purposes from the outset was to provide working capital for the club without any specification on how it would be spent - that's not the case with HSL. As Oscar says, it would probably need overwhelming approval from the members.

I don't want to see HSL getting a hard time for something they can't do - I think the approach outlined by Pretty Boy is the way to go.
    It would need overwhelming approval and thatís not going to happen unless the role of HSL is forced to change with a change of ownership of the club.

United we stand here....

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It would need overwhelming approval and thatís not going to happen unless the role of HSL is forced to change with a change of ownership of the club.
    HSL and their new fellow shareholders would have to come to some agreement about the future role of HSL. That would almost certainly be done before any sale of shares was finalised. That's one of many reasons why I'm extremely sceptical about the rumoured sale of (a majority shareholding in) the club.

Sections 43, 44 and 45 could all be made safe standing. People stand here a lot of the time anyway. I think our support is big enough to justify a section that big.