hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,046
    Barry Crocker would like the description!


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    @hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    6,752
    Can't wait to see Boyle back in a Hibs jersey.

  4. #33
    @hibs.net private member My_Wife_Camille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To be fair your response is one of the most predictable things about hibs.net.

    No one is really taking offence are they?

    Describing Boyle and Porteous as “crocks” is a bit shan. It does carry implications and if you post carelessly then you can expect to have that pointed out, fair enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    **irony claxon**
    These responses from these particular posters are even more predictable than the predictable post they are replying to about the predictable nature of Hibs.net. My irony meter is off the chart.

    So predictable.

  5. #34
    @hibs.net private member _hucks_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    1,542
    [QUOTE=147lothian;5809367]
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nobody's used the word "snowflake" yet


    [/QUOTE
    Nobody has mentioned chalk or the word blackboard either because these words also have implications for the pc brigade
    Complete strawman. Nobody has any problem with blackboard.

  6. #35
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    21,869
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    These responses from these particular posters are even more predictable than the predictable post they are replying to about the predictable nature of Hibs.net. My irony meter is off the chart.

    So predictable.


    Damn predictive text!!!

  7. #36
    @hibs.net private member My_Wife_Camille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn predictive text!!!
    I knew you'd say that

  8. #37
    Coaching Staff One Day Soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In hope
    Age
    54
    Posts
    9,033
    Bloody nazis.

  9. #38
    @hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In dreams.
    Posts
    3,796
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    These responses from these particular posters are even more predictable than the predictable post they are replying to about the predictable nature of Hibs.net. My irony meter is off the chart.

    So predictable.
    Ironically, I quite like some of your posts, but not the ones where you have to try too hard.

  10. #39
    Coaching Staff MWHIBBIES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    7,641
    Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ironically, I quite like some of your posts, but not the ones where you have to try too hard.
    Which is about 90% of them.

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bloody nazis.
    Haha Godwin strikes 😂😂😂

  12. #41
    Coaching Staff One Day Soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In hope
    Age
    54
    Posts
    9,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha Godwin strikes 😂😂😂
    I felt it was time.

  13. #42
    Returning from injuries can go either way for players. Hopefully Ryan and Boyle are able to make quick starts and get at it straight away, with Boyle looking like his old dangerous self and Porteous resuming his progress as an important defender for us. Definitely a good couple of players to get back into the squad.

    That's assuming they can get over being called a term used to describe injured players on hibs.net of course.

  14. #43
    Ultimate Slaver Keith_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    21,869
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Returning from injuries can go either way for players. Hopefully Ryan and Boyle are able to make quick starts and get at it straight away, with Boyle looking like his old dangerous self and Porteous resuming his progress as an important defender for us. Definitely a good couple of players to get back into the squad.

    That's assuming they can get over being called a term used to describe injured players on hibs.net of course.

    I think four weeks of intensive psychotherapy will do the trick.

  15. #44
    @hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Blackpool
    Age
    59
    Posts
    49,901
    Are they fit or will they have to be put down?

  16. #45
    Testimonial Due Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    4,123
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are they fit or will they have to be put down?
    They shoot horses don't they?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved