hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Team Breakthrough budgiemcb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been searching for a while for a copy of our replay win against Inverness from the Cup run. That and the Hearts away and Raith away games. Anyone know if they're kicking about?
    Inverness will be a tough one to get mate. Rarely come up and when they do it’s silly money that they usually go for.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by budgiemcb View Post
    Inverness will be a tough one to get mate. Rarely come up and when they do it’s silly money that they usually go for.
    I thought as much. Was there that night and had one but not a clue what I had done with it.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    I've been searching for a while for a copy of our replay win against Inverness from the Cup run. That and the Hearts away and Raith away games. Anyone know if they're kicking about?
    They’re all the hardest friend with good reason. You’ll need to be diligent in your search.

@hibs.net private member tanfield's Avatar
    I had to register on the ICT fans forum and plead for a copy. Managed to get lucky!

Always worth trying although I dont think I was anywhere like the first Hibs fan to try...

There are a couple of Hearts away programmes on eBay just now. Both BIN. One at £25 free postage. The other at £30 plus £3 postage.

As has already been said, the other 2 are difficult to come by. Last time I saw an ICT away on eBay it went for over £100.

I've got loads from the 80's my old man gave me. When I was a laddie in the 90's i used to collect newspaper pullouts and clippings of Hibs stuff. Got hundreds of them. Then i grew up, lost my virginity and the rest is history. Still dig them out from time to time after a few drams though 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Left Peg View Post
    Got them. Thanks very much, Mr F Sauzee is really chuffed. Although Mrs SLP asked "Who's this guy, F Suzy???" Nice one RH.
    I posted before I got you name

Glad you will get some enjoyment out of them.

ICT is the rarest programme of the cup run. Rarely comes up and when it does it attracts £75 at least. Raith is rare too. Hertz away comes up fairly regularly for £30-40ish. The final you will get for £50ish. The semi final is rare too as not many were printed. You will be very lucky to pick the whole set up for anything less than £300. You really just need to keep looking on auction sites and programme sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    ICT is the rarest programme of the cup run. Rarely comes up and when it does it attracts £75 at least. Raith is rare too. Hertz away comes up fairly regularly for £30-40ish. The final you will get for £50ish. The semi final is rare too as not many were printed. You will be very lucky to pick the whole set up for anything less than £300. You really just need to keep looking on auction sites and programme sites.
    Good to know. When I got home, the night after that day in May, I drunkenly went online and purchased all the programmes from the run (including replays). Most were face value at the time and I had a feeling they would be hard to come by soon enough.

Out of interest is it the home or away ICT programme that’s rare?
    Last edited by RoxburghHibs; 16-06-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Its a bloody expensive business 😲 thanks to Scoopyboy further up on the thread for the heads up with regards the cup final v rangers programme, I hinted to my Daughters that one was available on ebay, Im eagerly awaiting my Daughters visiting me today, they will be disowned if they walk in empty handed 🇳🇬🤬🇳🇬

Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post
    Good to know. When I got home, the night after that day in May, I drunkenly went online and purchased all the programmes from the run (including replays). Most were face value at the time and I had a feeling they would be hard to come by soon enough.

That's a tremendous piece of foresight Roxburgh. The programme shop on Albion Road does ICT home for £10 which is a good price, the Hertz one will be harder to come by, maybe £30. In season 15/16 Hibs were printing and selling 900 programmes per game.

Similar to RoxburghHibs, a few days after the final, I managed to buy the ICT away programme direct for £2 (!!) from Curtis Sport who published the programme (coincidentally they did the Hibs progs that season as well).
    Also, by sheer luck the Raith programme was on eBay for £2-99 BIN around the same time. Couldn’t believe it!!
    To counter those “savings”, I did pay a bit more for the semi and final programmes after the event but well worth it to know I have the full set.

I thought as much. I've thankfully got the Final (although I had 2 and 1 got lost again on the way home) and Semi-Finals as well as multiple copies of the Hearts and Inverness home games. I didn't think to buy a Raith Rovers one that day for some reason, and as said before Inverness one got lost in the commotion of the trip back.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxburghHibs View Post

I managed to order multiple copies of the home games from our supplier as well after the games. Worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    There are three on eBay at the moment all fixed price, cheapest £45 and dearest £50.

The £50 is mint condition with copies of all seven team sheets.

Auction ones come up frequently and usually go for around £30
    Daughter got it for me mate £50, thanks for the heads up 👍

Only problem, it was delivered to her work, and she isnt due back until Tuesday, will get my hands on that bloody programme yet 🤬😆

Ive got a pat stanton hand signed scotland debut and pat stanton hand signed testimonial programs any1 sure wat they might go for?feel like they should be on show and ive just got them stored away.
    Last edited by tonyrougier123; 17-06-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrougier123 View Post
    Ive got a pat stanton hand signed scotland debut and pat stanton hand signed testimonial programs any1 sure wat they might go for?feel like they should be on show and ive just got them stored away.
    You might want to check the testimonial program as it is printed with Pats autograph on the front. If it has 2 signatures it will be real though.

Quote Originally Posted by Barman Stanton View Post
    You might want to check the testimonial program as it is printed with Pats autograph on the front. If it has 2 signatures it will be real though.
    I will need to check that cheers bud 👍