hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This may come as a shock to you, but women need to defecate too. Quite often, as it happens. 💩💩💩
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This may come as a shock to you, but women need to defecate too. Quite often, as it happens. 💩💩💩
    Not between parked cars. I would have said that's something only a bloke would do
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Not between parked cars. I would have said that's something only a bloke would do
    You've led a sheltered life.

If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

Quote Originally Posted by Cataplana View Post
    If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

Is that a metaphor? If so, I've been whooshed.

Is that a metaphor? If so, I've been whooshed.
    No, it means if you want to convert people to your point of view, then you don't go noising them up - it would appear. They are much more likely to respond to a less confrontational approach.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/summary-you-want-gather-honey-dont-kick-over-na-desh-mba-edd

Edit: actually it is a metaphor.
    Last edited by Cataplana; 17-10-2019 at 12:13 PM.

No, it means if you want to convert people to your point of view, then you don't go noising them up - it would appear. They are much more likely to respond to a less confrontational approach.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/summary-you-want-gather-honey-dont-kick-over-na-desh-mba-edd

Edit: actually it is a metaphor.
    I thought it was a metaphor which is why I was confused it was on this thread.

That same metaphor can be used in relation to a good few posters on this forum. I've never felt more inclined to oppose independence than when I read some of the nasty aggressive pish that gets posted.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

I thought it was a metaphor which is why I was confused it was on this thread.

That same metaphor can be used in relation to a good few posters on this forum. I've never felt more inclined to oppose independence than when I read some of the nasty aggressive pish that gets posted.
    I just feel the climate protestors are adapting the wrong approach. If nothing else, tube users are not the people needlessly burning fossil fuel.

I am maybe missing the point. That's why I thought it was a good example of WTF.

Does anybody else have a tragic floral tribute story?

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1797...z25eGJPCuudM48

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    She is no conservative!

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post

'She then carries on twerking and dancing before one festival-goer appears and crouches near her in an attempt to catch some of the milk in her mouth'

I think this might be a FFS. Certainly sounds like the most extreme case of blaming your training shoes for your poor performance.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Makes me think of Alan Wells famous statement that the wind was blowing harder in his lane than it was in Meneah's.

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Can't help thinking there's far more to this story than what we're being presented with here. What an earth would motivate hundreds of people each and every day to send death threats to an old lady online? Something isn't being told here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    Can't help thinking there's far more to this story than what we're being presented with here. What an earth would motivate hundreds of people each and every day to send death threats to an old lady online? Something isn't being told here.
    Can't think what isn't being told here. She's a jew, they are Nazis, she spoke out against them.

Can't think what isn't being told here. She's a jew, they are Nazis, she spoke out against them.
    It's such a lazy narrative. I mean really? Hundreds of people for no other reason than some old lady online being jewish gang up on her on a daily basis to send her death threats?

Why her specifically? I'm sure she's not the only jewish person on twitter to have spoken out about the holocaust. Why would hundreds of people specifically target her?

As I said. Something isn't being told here.

@hibs.net private member
    It's such a lazy narrative. I mean really? Hundreds of people for no other reason than some old lady online being jewish gang up on her on a daily basis to send her death threats?

Why her specifically? I'm sure she's not the only jewish person on twitter to have spoken out about the holocaust. Why would hundreds of people specifically target her?

The something not being told is that it appears you didn’t even read the story?

She not just ‘some old lady online’. She’s an Italian Senator who has received the abuse after she proposed a commission to combat all forms of racism, anti-Semitism, incitement to hatred and violence on ethnic and religious grounds.

Not quite the same as some old lady putting out a few tweets about the Holocaust that you seem to have somehow interpreted the story to be.

But then again maybe it’s just a case of another woman moaning about stuff that everyone else just puts up with?

Add anti-semitism to your sexism and anti-english racism.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Add anti-semitism to your sexism and anti-english racism.
    You really have no shame do you?

You have absolutely zero basis for making such claims, but peddle them out anyway. I'm particularly amused that you chose to throw "anti-english" into the mix. Because you know, being a Scottish Independence supporter, obviously makes me "anti-english". Supporting a nationalist stance (which isn't really nationalistic at all) obviously makes me anti-semitic and of course daring to criticize politicians regardless of their gender obviously makes me sexist as well.

Why not just go the full stretch and claim that I hate black people as well? Because there's as much evidence of that on here as there is for all of your other nonsensical claims about me.

You really have no shame do you?

You have absolutely zero basis for making such claims, but peddle them out anyway. I'm particularly amused that you chose to throw "anti-english" into the mix. Because you know, being a Scottish Independence supporter, obviously makes me "anti-english". Supporting a nationalist stance (which isn't really nationalistic at all) obviously makes me anti-semitic and of course daring to criticize politicians regardless of their gender obviously makes me sexist as well.

Why not just go the full stretch and claim that I hate black people as well? Because there's as much evidence of that on here as there is for all of your other nonsensical claims about me.
    I support Independence like many others here and unlike you we aren’t anti-english. All the evidence is here. You declared that you hated English culture and when pulled up for it went on to define English culture of consisting only of traits you found objectionable. That’s racist.
    You tried to prove that anti semitism didn’t exist by re- defining it (There is a pattern here.) Then went on to make blatantly anti Semitic statements which several posters pulled you up for.
    Your sexism speaks for itself. (You re-defined that as well ) A quick search of your recent posts proves it.
    Last edited by marinello59; 07-11-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    I support Independence like many others here and unlike you we aren’t anti-english. All the evidence is here. You declared that you hated English culture and when pulled up for it went on to define English culture of consisting only of traits you found objectionable. That’s racist.
    You tried to prove that anti semitism didn’t exist by re- defining it (There is a pattern here.) Then went on to make blatantly anti Semitic statements which several posters pulled you up for.
    Your sexism speaks for itself. (You re-defined that as well ) A quick search of your recent posts proves it.
    Ok, well for starters. It's not racist to dislike a culture. Culture and race are not the same thing. So lets get that right. People are well within their right not to like certain cultures. I bet you don't like the culture of modern day nazis right? It doesn't make you a racist though. It doesn't make you racist towards Germans or any other race. I've never once claimed to hate anybody just because they happpen to be English, not once.

You're claim that i'm trying to prove that anti-semitism doesn't exist is also completely untrue. I don't feel like i'm the one trying to change the definition, i'm trying to stay true to the real definition, not the modern revisioned version used to silence people who criticize the Israeli lobby and the way they're trying to manipulate political outcomes in the UK along with the US. These people are spitting on the graves of those who suffered in the war and I take great issue with that.

Same with the sexism claims. I've never onced claimed that my criticism of certain political leaders had anything to do with their gender. It's you and MA that's making those associations, not myself. For the posters that make these kind of claims about me, there are other posters who are quick to defend me and denounce such claims.

I shouldn't have to defend myself like this. It's your job as an admin of this board to know the difference between what really constitutes as sexism/racism/anti-semitism or any other form of bigotry and what doesn't. That doesn't however give you a free reign to make it up as you see fit.

I've said what I want to say.

a

I shouldn't have to defend myself like this. It's your job as an admin of this board to know the difference between what really constitutes as sexism/racism/anti-semitism or any other form of bigotry and what doesn't. That doesn't however give you a free reign to make it up as you see fit.

I've said what I want to say.
    Let me make it clear I'm expressing my own views here and not representing the Admin team in any way. I've made nothing up.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Anyway chaps.

Back to the WTF hilarity of this thread. Plenty of other threads that are a bit more serious to have a ding-dong.

J

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/w...paign=sharebar

The world actually seems ****ed

- excuse me you've dropped your purse money
    - you nearly stepped in front of that car

If a woman had don't it would she still have tweeted
    If a good looking guy had done it would it have been a different style of tweet
    If someone famous msle had done it she'd be tweeting that **** positively

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post

I hate when someone wants past you at the football, and instead of saying "excuse me", they move you to the side without a word.
    Last edited by Cataplana; 10-11-2019 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post

Disagree. There's no reason to be touching strangers, unless you're pushing them out of the way of a maniac driving up on the pavement trying to take them out (etc).

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Disagree. There's no reason to be touching strangers, unless you're pushing them out of the way of a maniac driving up on the pavement trying to take them out (etc).
    What if you keep calling their attention over and over again and they still don't move? I think tapping somebody on the shoulder to get their attention when that fails is a pretty natural reaction.

Anybody trying to brand this as some kind of sexism, or sexual assault is pathetic to be honest.

At worst, it's rude to tap somebody on the shoulder if you don't attempt to get their notice through words first. But that's all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    No need, but no harm either. I doubt if this is a big problem for the majority of people - yet.