hibs.net Messageboard

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    @hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allant1981 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wont let me attach the screen shot but I'm sure there is a pic on the match thread clearly disputing that
    I’d say that’s about 60% full. I have a photo from the East the shows the area out of shot and it’s almost totally empty. Can’t load it up for some reason.

Anyway, does anyone really care now?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    I’d say that’s about 60% full. I have a photo from the East the shows the area out of shot and it’s almost totally empty. Can’t load it up for some reason.

Anyway, does anyone really care now?
    Evening News quoting 3000 Newcastle fans. So that would make it 77% full. But 300 likely to be a guess. So who knows or cares.

Quote Originally Posted by SingHibs View Post
    Evening News quoting 3000 Newcastle fans. So that would make it 77% full. But 300 likely to be a guess. So who knows or cares.
    You obviously care because you keep going on about it. We got a very good crowd for what turned out to be a good game. In my opinion there was around 3k Geordies and circa 9.5k Hibbys. These are all positives to take from a very worthwhile exercise.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    You obviously care because you keep going on about it. We got a very good crowd for what turned out to be a good game. In my opinion there was around 3k Geordies and circa 9.5k Hibbys. These are all positives to take from a very worthwhile exercise.
    I am only labouring the point because I was accused of maki g stuff up. I explained it looked full on Hibs TV on a small phone. Those that claim only 60% full st Newcastle end are ones making studd up. I explained in my post it was a good turn out and a majority of Hibs do not have an appetite for less crucial games against lower league competition even if they are competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by SingHibs View Post
    I am only labouring the point because I was accused of maki g stuff up. I explained it looked full on Hibs TV on a small phone. Those that claim only 60% full st Newcastle end are ones making studd up. I explained in my post it was a good turn out and a majority of Hibs do not have an appetite for less crucial games against lower league competition even if they are competitive.
    An accusation which has correctly been proved to be true. You did make it up and you were wrong. I'll leave it at that.