hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your name on Official Strip

We wrote to our Members recently telling them about a couple of initiatives planned for the coming months.

One in particular has caught the imagination of many fans, a tribute strip for members of Hibernian Supporters.

For the season 2020/2021 our Club will have an Official 3rd Strip which will incorporate the names of all of our fully paid Members at a given date (we are trying to extend this beyond 30th September 2019). While the design of this strip has yet to be confirmed you can see other Clubs’ examples attached below. Your name could be on our Official Team kit worn by our heroes.

It’s not too late to get your name on this historic strip. You can join by going to our web site at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk.

A number of our new recruits are joining with a normal £10 per month donation and making four one off donations between now and the end of September. The Club are doing what they can to extend the deadline with the Shirt Manufacturer to facilitate smaller one off donations. If you can pay the balance of the £225 by 30th September 2019 you will be a Founding Member and have your name on a Founding Members Board in the Stadium and incorporated in our Official Third Strip.

So why not be part of this historical moment and at the same time help our Manager in this summers transfer window.

Hibernian Supporters
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Great initiative in my opinion. I imagine it will be very popular and successful.

cant wait to see the shirt and the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Rising View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great initiative in my opinion. I imagine it will be very popular and successful.

cant wait to see the shirt and the board.
    Easter Rising

Thank you, sorry about the colour.

We know the Club will do their best to stretch the cut off point as far as possible to facilitate as many supporters as possible.

Hibernian Supporters

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    It's a very good initiative and I'll definitely buy one of the strips if my name is on it.

However, is there a list of the names that will be included so that we can confirm that we've not been missed off?

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    It's a very good initiative and I'll definitely buy one of the strips if my name is on it.

However, is there a list of the names that will be included so that we can confirm that we've not been missed off?
    Hibby Radge

Yes, we will be producing a full list on our web site and inviting Members to check we have the List complete. We will do this monthly until the cut off point. We will also be emailing reminders.

Remember, we have a Refer a Friend incentive at the moment, what a great add on incentive.

Hibernian Supporters

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    Hibby Radge

Yes, we will be producing a full list on our web site and inviting Members to check we have the List complete. We will do this monthly until the cut off point. We will also be emailing reminders.

Remember, we have a Refer a Friend incentive at the moment, what a great add on incentive.

Hibernian Supporters
    Perfect, thanks.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Wouldn't normally buy a strip but I'll buy this one

This is another great initiative and I really look forward to seeing my name on the strip.
    I've just encouraged my son to sign up too and I'm certain that he will be a "founding member" in time for his name to be on the strip!!

First Team Breakthrough
    Great initiative! Gave me one final push to do the donation and become a member. :)

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Great idea, ive checked and i know I've reached that, im glad ive restarted monthly again as well as every little helps and all that

Just a couple of questions to HSL.

I purchased shares directly from the club 2 or 3 years ago. Presumably that doesn’t preclude me from signing up to HSL as well?

Also would a single payment of £225 now, make me eligible to have my name on the Founders Board and the 20/21 3rd strip?

Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    just a couple of questions to hsl.

I purchased shares directly from the club 2 or 3 years ago. Presumably that doesn’t preclude me from signing up to hsl as well?

No

also would a single payment of £225 now, make me eligible to have my name on the founders board and the 20/21 3rd strip?
    yes
    What a moment this is!
    It's Liam Henderson to deliver......

@hibs.net private member
    I'll make an additional payment if I can get my name on the front of the shirt - just under, or over, the badge.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummie_Hibs View Post
    I'll make an additional payment if I can get my name on the front of the shirt - just under, or over, the badge.
    Me too, great idea...I'll start the bidding for a prominent position with fifty quid.

Coaching Staff
    We wrote to our Members recently telling them about a couple of initiatives planned for the coming months.

One in particular has caught the imagination of many fans, a tribute strip for members of Hibernian Supporters.

For the season 2020/2021 our Club will have an Official 3rd Strip which will incorporate the names of all of our fully paid Members at a given date (we are trying to extend this beyond 30th September 2019). While the design of this strip has yet to be confirmed you can see other Clubs’ examples attached below. Your name could be on our Official Team kit worn by our heroes.

It’s not too late to get your name on this historic strip. You can join by going to our web site at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk.

A number of our new recruits are joining with a normal £10 per month donation and making four one off donations between now and the end of September. The Club are doing what they can to extend the deadline with the Shirt Manufacturer to facilitate smaller one off donations. If you can pay the balance of the £225 by 30th September 2019 you will be a Founding Member and have your name on a Founding Members Board in the Stadium and incorporated in our Official Third Strip.

So why not be part of this historical moment and at the same time help our Manager in this summers transfer window.

Hibernian Supporters
    I've paid a few small donations to HSL, but can I pay £225 in a oner before September and qualify?

By the time the start of September comes I will only be at £130 which means I'll have to ante up £95 up front to get my name on that strip …. Its a bloody outrage

How do I make the payment

Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    I've paid a few small donations to HSL, but can I pay £225 in a oner before September and qualify?
    The £225 figure is the minimum you must have paid in total before the cut-off date.
    If you have already paid some small donations previously,then you won't need to pay the full amount just the balance taking into account the amount previously paid.
    What a moment this is!
    It's Liam Henderson to deliver......

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I purchased shares directly from the club 2 or 3 years ago. Presumably that doesn’t preclude me from signing up to HSL as well?

Also would a single payment of £225 now, make me eligible to have my name on the Founders Board and the 20/21 3rd strip?
    I will answer your questions for you

No

Yes

These are guaranteed correct answers

For others asking whether it is possible to top up past or current contributions to hit the hurdle the answer to this is yes, this is also guaranteed correct.

Visit Hibernian Supporters site, access you account and donate now

Simples!

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Might be an idea to post a weblink to the site in this thread - repeatedly as it develops - to simplify the call to action as much as possible.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Hibby Radge

Hibernian Supporters

Where on the site is the Refer a Friend incentive? I've got three I'd like to refer.

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    Where on the site is the Refer a Friend incentive? I've got three I'd like to refer.
    If a friend signs up on the back of you referring them, they just need to email info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk and quote your name and email address and you'll both be entered in to the season ticket draw

Left by mutual consent!
    Anyone wanna refer me? We can be friends if you want lol

Cool having my name on a Hibs strip but dont want to have to spend days with a magnifying glass trying to find it!

hibby6270

In answer to your first question the answer is that you are not precluded and indeed if you feel so inclined you are most welcome to donate any shares you may not have a need for ( we are getting an increasin number of supporters doing this ).

The second answer is yes. It is also yes to any other supporter who chooses to follow. That can also be paid over a number of months as long as it is before the cut off point, yet to be confirmed.

Hibernian Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    By the time the start of September comes I will only be at £130 which means I'll have to ante up £95 up front to get my name on that strip …. Its a bloody outrage

How do I make the payment
    Nae nookie

Log into your Members account via our web site. If you have forgotten your password just click the forgotten password button. From within this section you can make one off payments so you can increase your Francks balance over a number of months.

Do also remember we are running a "Refer a Friend" initiative at the moment and you can win serious Francks in that draw, which could take you to the required balance. Just a thought.

Hibernian Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    As previously advised we had a successful experimental “Happy Scottish Cup” initiative earlier this week. It clearly stirred both Members and other supporters into action.
    Over the course of the next few weeks we will be working with Members who have an interest in this to develop further ideas and initiatives to give Supporters the things they are asking for.
    In the meantime we don’t want to stand still, so we are pleased to announce an extension of this initiative, with a couple of tweaks.
    Once again we are asking every one of our existing Members/contributors to find just one other Hibee to join us in helping to give a little extra support to our Team.

To make that task a little easier here’s what we can do in return.

For every brand new supporter joining us between now and 5pm on Friday 7th June we will enter them into a simple draw ( first name out of a hat). The prize –a free Season Ticket for next year. If you already have one we can give you a £100 voucher to spend in the Hibs shop or alternatively credit your new Member Account with 1000 Francks.

For the existing Member/Donator who made that referral they too can earn a free Season Ticket or have a £200 voucher or 2000 Francks credited to their Member account if they already have a Season Ticket.

We are pleased to say that we have been able to support this initiative as a result of the generosity of an existing Hibernian 1875 Supporter who was lucky enough to win the Hibs Lotto. He wants to see our Membership grow from strength to strength and we are very grateful for his support. Please remember to just drop us an email when you have made or been the subject of a successful referral.

Remember, to join, go to www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Cool having my name on a Hibs strip but dont want to have to spend days with a magnifying glass trying to find it!
    Since 452

You won't have to - you will know that it is there, and on our Founders Board, and on our Web site.

Hibernian Supporters

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    Me too, great idea...I'll start the bidding for a prominent position with fifty quid.
    The more I think about this the more I think it might be a moneyspinner

Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    The more I think about this the more I think it might be a moneyspinner
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Lot to think about with that one ?

Hibernian Supporters

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    Do also remember we are running a "Refer a Friend" initiative at the moment and you can win serious Francks in that draw, which could take you to the required balance. Just a thought.
    I’ve been swithering (some may say dithering) for a while .. so if any of my friends see this and want to PM me with “refer a friend” in mind, feel free.
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!