hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's funny.
    And bollocks, You forgot that it's bollocks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    I'd quite like my name on my seat. Could we have that somehow?

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummie_Hibs View Post
    I do wonder if this could be a GDPR issue?

Any GDPR experts who can advise?
    Quote Originally Posted by IberianHibernian View Post
    I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago on this thread or other similar one when idea was introduced . I`m no expert but can understand fully why people might object to making an anonymous contribution ( not the same as buying shares and being on shareholders list ) to find their name displayed in public albeit mixed with several thousand others on a shirt . Not sure if we sell a 3rd shirt every year ( seem to remember one being sold in one of the years we qualified for Europa League qualifying ) and I`m sure the extra promotion in this case would mean more sales but might be better to offer people the chance to buy a shirt with their name on it and no other names or as a compromise sell a shirt thanking contributors to HSL .
    Part of the reason HSL are struggling a wee bit to push back the cut off date is directly linked to sending a message out to all members and giving them time to respond saying that they want included.

The other element is to allow members to do a 'look up' in case yer names missing!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Came across this Borussia Dortmund top with the names of the fans on it...

This would work a treat, don't you think?... In our club colours of course.

BD Top.jpg

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Just received an email from HSL regarding this. From my understanding of the email, being a fully paid up member is no longer a guarantee of getting your name on the strip. We are now expected to pay more to ensure we have the requisite number of “Francks” (whatever they are) before getting your name on the strip. So no longer is the strip for all members of HSL it is for members of HSL who pay more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Just received an email from HSL regarding this. From my understanding of the email, being a fully paid up member is no longer a guarantee of getting your name on the strip. We are now expected to pay more to ensure we have the requisite number of “Francks” (whatever they are) before getting your name on the strip. So no longer is the strip for all members of HSL it is for members of HSL who pay more than others.

Looks like they have upped the required amount of Francks from 1875 to 2020 I suppose to encourage those who stopped contributing when they reached the minimum to contribute some more.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poulton hibs View Post
    Looks like they have upped the required amount of Francks from 1875 to 2020 I suppose to encourage those who stopped contributing when they reached the minimum to contribute some more.
    Possibly but the initial promotion on here has been a strip for all members who have paid the £225 to secure members so to up the requirement now leaves a bad taste. Especially considering there is probably people who signed up with the understanding that once they paid £225 there name would be on the strip.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    That is absolutely shocking if true.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Pretty big change that. Pretty poor. Just read the email and it seems that even those that DO pay to reach the new amount STILL won’t be guaranteed to get on the shirt.
    I paid up my membership to make sure I was included on this but now fall short of the new amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Pretty big change that. Pretty poor. Just read the email and it seems that even those that DO pay to reach the new amount STILL won’t be guaranteed to get on the shirt.
    I paid up my membership to make sure I was included on this but now fall short of the new amount.

Dont know where you're reading that. Yes the amount has increased but those with 2020 will most definitely have their names on the shirt.

Its a bit **** though to change the amount, I agree

Capital Green

Thank you for your post and bringing this to our attention.

We had been working on this initiative for a while before recent events drew our attention to other matters.

We have been concentrating on refining the proposal, mostly around deadline, and considering other feedback around the potential for people to pay for name prominence. We also wanted to bring attention to the year in which the strip relates to - 2020. We have simply overlooked the precise wording of our original email and you are correct to say that we promised this based on £225 or 1875 Francks.

Rest assured we will stick to that promise. For most of our Members, you will have already exceeded that limit and therefore nothing changes. We can assure you that we were not trying to change the goalposts for the sake of £12. We simply had not looked back to the original post.

Hibernian Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    That is absolutely shocking if true.
    Please see our later post

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post

Callum

Please note our response above.

In terms of your point about not guaranteeing that your name will be on the shirt we are simply pointing out the reality given by all shirt manufacturers, a mistake could happen, albeit it is highly unlikely. It is also important to point out that supporters are receiving Membership for their £225, nothing else. That has always been the position from day one. This initiative was simply intended as a thank you.

Hibernian Supporters

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    Capital Green

We had been working on this initiative for a while before recent events drew our attention to other matters.

We have been concentrating on refining the proposal, mostly around deadline, and considering other feedback around the potential for people to pay for name prominence. We also wanted to bring attention to the year in which the strip relates to - 2020. We have simply overlooked the precise wording of our original email and you are correct to say that we promised this based on £225 or 1875 Francks.

Rest assured we will stick to that promise. For most of our Members, you will have already exceeded that limit and therefore nothing changes. We can assure you that we were not trying to change the goalposts for the sake of £12. We simply had not looked back to the original post.

Hibernian Supporters
    So, just to confirm. I'm a monthly DD and currently on about 1200 Francks. I'll still only need to reach the original 1875 amount by the deadline to have my name on the shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    So, just to confirm. I'm a monthly DD and currently on about 1200 Francks. I'll still only need to reach the original 1875 amount by the deadline to have my name on the shirt?
    Absolutely correct.

We will be publishing lists leading up to the deadline to make sure all the names that should be on the list are on it before we forward it to the manufacturer.

Really sorry about the earlier confusion.

Hibernian Supporters

Gamer IDs

Absolutely correct.

We will be publishing lists leading up to the deadline to make sure all the names that should be on the list are on it before we forward it to the manufacturer.

Hibernian Supporters
    No problem at all. Cheers for the response and clearing things up. Appreciate it.

Ive not had an email, does this mean im ok for having enough franks, also when is this top coming out ??
    B

Quote Originally Posted by BT58 View Post
    Ive not had an email, does this mean im ok for having enough franks, also when is this top coming out ??

B
    Can you please drop us an email to info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk to allow us to investigate this.

Hibernian Supporters

Absolutely correct.

Hibernian Supporters
    any chance you can have a link to HSL on your posts ? would make it easier to look up

Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    any chance you can have a link to HSL on your posts ? would make it easier to look up
    Will do.

www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Capital Green

Hibernian Supporters
    Good response.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Good response.
    I agree that it's good of HSL to come on here and answer the queries of fans quite quickly today. Whoever posted the responses did so out of their own time and they should be thanked for that.

However, I think it's typical of how HSL has been run and how it has communicated with fans (or hasn't for large periods) that they stated previously we'd need to reach one level of Francks (daft name btw) and then state a different figure in their email today. It's amateur hour again. IMO the communications from HSL are still painful to read.

@hibs.net private member thebakerboy's Avatar
    I started paying in November 2015 at £10 a month so have donated well over £250 but have never received anything to say I am a full member and have emailed several times about this and received no reply , can anyone tell me how to go about this .

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebakerboy View Post
    I started paying in November 2015 at £10 a month so have donated well over £250 but have never received anything to say I am a full member and have emailed several times about this and received no reply , can anyone tell me how to go about this .
    Log onto the website and have a look

@hibs.net private member
    I started paying a DD in October 15 though didn’t realise it was as long as that. I got the email from HSL today about the name on the shirt to check my balance and there was a link for me to download my membership certificate. I had no idea I’d reached the 225 amount to be honest so a nice surprise. Your certificate should be on the web site

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Just checked my Franks and have 7032 two of the best scorelines in the history of Hibernian FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Log onto the website and have a look
    I have tried that but can find no way to find out, rotten web site still welcoming Paul and Robbie to club

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    I have tried that but can find no way to find out, rotten web site still welcoming Paul and Robbie to club
    Have you registered before?
    If not, register an email address and a password

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Have you registered before?
    If not, register an email address and a password
    Cant find anywhere to do this , have tried several times.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Im sure this has come up many times but as a HSL member i dont understand the frank thing. Whats that all about? Why the need for it and does it just simply confuse people? Sorry for the negative slant but i just dont quite get it.