hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: SEASON TICKETS: SEAT RELEASE INFORMATION

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by RSS Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Key call outs from there.

- Seat renewal deadline: 5pm, Friday 7 June

- Exclusive window for FF Exec and FF Lower: Saturday 8 June – Monday 10 June

- Season tickets back on sale/moving period for all other STHs: 12pm, Tuesday 11 June

On yer marks.

Power, do you know how many folk in the FF lower were affected?

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    So this window isn’t for anyone that wants to move seats, only those effected by the changes to the famous five?

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    So this window isn’t for anyone that wants to move seats, only those effected by the changes to the famous five?
    Aye.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Good planning Hibs. Make moving day the day Scotland are playing in Brussels.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    On yer marks.

Power, do you know how many folk in the FF lower were affected?
    Will need to double check that - sizeable given the need to focus on supporting that group exclusively.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    What is happening with FF Exec and FF lower that it gets priority?

Serious question been out of the country

Many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    What is happening with FF Exec and FF lower that it gets priority?

Serious question been out of the country

Many thanks in advance
    People are either getting moved because they don't have a child (FF Lower) or because of the price increase (FF Exec)

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    People are either getting moved because they don't have a child (FF Lower) or because of the price increase (FF Exec)

I asked yesterday about availability for the FF Exec seats and was told it was unlikely I would get 4 seats together.

The child seat would be £475 too, and that's a bit steep for someone who's more interested in which shaped Haribo to have next than what's happening on the pitch! So we'll stay downstairs for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I asked yesterday about availability for the FF Exec seats and was told it was unlikely I would get 4 seats together.

The child seat would be £475 too, and that's a bit steep for someone who's more interested in which shaped Haribo to have next than what's happening on the pitch! So we'll stay downstairs for now.
    It's not £475 for a child ticket in the famous five Exec.

Prices.jpg

Prices.jpg
    still a bit more expensive than the £50 downstairs!

Hoping there's going to be room for me and my two to move back and a bit more central once this happens.

The fact that the FF executive seats are lumped in with the FF lower movers tells me that a lot of folk with STs for these seats last season aren't willing to pay the extra to sit there next season and who can blame them its a pretty big hike in price.

Considering the far larger crowds we get than we did a few years ago I'm surprised Hibs have gone down this route …. IMO they would have been better ripping them out and replacing them with ordinary seats. But I suppose Hibs thinking is that with bigger crowds there will be more demand for the posh seats, even if its from walk ups rather than ST holders. Whatever the case and as a fan whose natural go to position isn't to jump on every perceived mistake by the board I think its a pretty shoddy way to treat folk who have sat there for years and probably stuck with the club through relegation and the Championship years.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    The fact that the FF executive seats are lumped in with the FF lower movers tells me that a lot of folk with STs for these seats last season aren't willing to pay the extra to sit there next season and who can blame them its a pretty big hike in price.

Considering the far larger crowds we get than we did a few years ago I'm surprised Hibs have gone down this route …. IMO they would have been better ripping them out and replacing them with ordinary seats. But I suppose Hibs thinking is that with bigger crowds there will be more demand for the posh seats, even if its from walk ups rather than ST holders. Whatever the case and as a fan whose natural go to position isn't to jump on every perceived mistake by the board I think its a pretty shoddy way to treat folk who have sat there for years and probably stuck with the club through relegation and the Championship years.
    Are they not going to use them as part of a hospitality package offering? Whenever I've done hospitality it has seemed full and I think it generally sells well. Probably a better mark up to be made on selling game by game hospitality packages and so it's the best utilisation of the seats.

It's unfortunate that the stadium is generally busy and getting a "prime" (is there really that bad a seat inside ER?) seat is a bit harder the year they've implemented the change though.
    Mon the Hibs.

to me that reads like existing ST holders in the west and east have a 12 hour period on Tuesday 12th to change seats, before they go back on general sale again.

Prices.jpg
    That's interesting. I was told yesterday it would be.

Anyway, we've decided we're staying put for now.