hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Lenny

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    **** the Lenny pish.

**** Levein and **** the ****ing Hearts.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I almost want Lennon to **** it up to bring his ridiculous ego crashing down

But not quite. Levein is an absolute fud and I hope his team get smashed.

@hibs.net private member BigKev's Avatar
    Neil Lennon will lead Celtic to the treble treble tomorrow and comfortably so.

Hertz are chronic and only become slightly less so with Naismith in their side.

Celtic will turn up and even if they only get into second year they win. If they find third or fourth then it'll be our Gorgie chums worst defeat in a final since the original 5-1 against Rangers.

Genuinely have no apprehension regarding tomorrow's outcome. Celts will romp it.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Come on Lenny, get it done! Got Celtic on a -1

Mon Lenny!

Celtic 2-0 Diets IMHO

man city v watfofordesqe please, a celtic goal inside 15mins and it could be

I'd prefer to see Hearts get absolutely dismantled. On the other hand, if Hearts won it would make sure Lennon didn't get the Celtic gig which in turn would lessen Sevco's chances of winning the league next season which can only be a good thing.

What a tangled web we weave......

I’d love hearts to be completely humiliated.

Sadly don’t see it and it’ll be closer than everyone is saying. Levein is a dour ******* who knows about damage limitation.

A fairly close game but Celtic will have too much in their locker for hearts.

Maybes 1 or 2 nil to Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We’re all Neil Lennon tomorrow, they absolutely cannot be winning this cup

But I don’t have a great feeling
    Speak for yourself. Im certainly not Neil Lennon, he can do one.

All over the place there are young Hearts fans waking up with a feeling of excitement. I was the same way back in May 1972. My first Scottish Cup Final aged just 13.
    I can still remember the whole day. Some random man gave me a pint in the Hibs club before heading through on a supporters bus.
    By the end of the match I was stunned. I never imagined we would get thrashed. McNeil, Macari, Deans and a young Dalgish handed us a lesson in how to play the match and not the occasion. Macari handled the ball and the ref let play go on .... lead to a goal that changed the match and our heads went down.
    The only real memory afterwards was Eddie Turnbull saying “we’ll be back”!
    Not sure how I feel about today for “them” but if they do win it so be it.

Alternatively, a Celtic win by at least 5 or six would also be perfectly acceptable.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Speak for yourself. Im certainly not Neil Lennon, he can do one.
    I'm with you. All this Lenny Lenny pish gives me the dry boak. I want Celtic to beat Hearts in the Scottish cup final. End of.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Surely Hearts don't have a hope in hell today. But just incase, £20 returns £100.00 for them to win the tie

That will pay for my day out at the Pro14 final today if worst comes to worst.

If there was a way both teams could lose that would be my preferred option. There isn't though so it's a simple question:

Would I rather see Neil Lennon or Craig Levein holding the cup aloft on the front and back pages of tomorrow's papers?

With that thought in mind it's a c'mon Celtic from me.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Anyone else apart from Hearts and the huns I'd want "Lenny" well and trully humiliated.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    A really ****ty extra time 1-0 win for Celtic in a turgid game of football so neither set of fans truly go home happy. Then Levein can leave building his IKEA trophy cabinet for another year and Lennon can not be sacked or have resigned from two clubs in one year which must be some kind of record.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian Verse View Post
    Surely Hearts don't have a hope in hell today. But just incase, £20 returns £100.00 for them to win the tie

That will pay for my day out at the Pro14 final today if worst comes to worst.
    Even bigger odds out here.

$20 on a Hertz win returns $170.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Dinae want celtc to win the treble treble, dinae want them to win the cup. I’ll need to take the lesser of two evils and hope for a celtc win.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    If there was a way both teams could lose that would be my preferred option. There isn't though so it's a simple question:

Would I rather see Neil Lennon or Craig Levein holding the cup aloft on the front and back pages of tomorrow's papers?

With that thought in mind it's a c'mon Celtic from me.
    Sums it up. Lesser of two evils.

It’s absolutely ridiculous that they are even in the cup final. Must be the easiest draw in the history of the tournament.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    5-1 Celtic please
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Hearts now 10/1 with William Hill

@hibs.net private member
    A hearts hammering could see Levein emptied and that would not be good as far as i am concerned so a celtic win by 2 goals is my preference.

I actually think Hearts could sneak a 1-0 but, in all honesty, i wouldn't be overly upset now the monkey is off our backs.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    Hearts now 10/1 with William Hill
    They could give me 10,000/1 I still wouldn't bet them. It's like blood money.

fk lennon fk levein! tbh with lennon in charge of Celtic, Hearts have a very good chance of winning and can see it happening!

Obviously I don't want it to happen, but the idea of Hearts winning the cup doesn't fill me with the same horror that it seems to fill others with. That was different prior to us winning the cup (or maybe I was just younger).

I'm enjoying Sevco's long trophy free spell, I'd be more gutted about them winning something.

Celtic/ "Lenny" etc- meh.

I can't get my head around Hibs fans not being bothered if Hearts win today.

The concept of a football fan not being bothered by their rivals winning a trophy is totally alien to me.

The fact that we won the cup 3 years ago makes no odds to me when it comes to this. I don't even want Hearts to win the coin toss at the start of the match.

I want Levein's trophyless career to continue.

**** Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    They could give me 10,000/1 I still wouldn't bet them. It's like blood money.
    I'm pretty sure you would.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Even now it’s all about Lennon. Pfft. Whatever.

I never want to see Hearts win. Simple as that.

I got in the car this morning and the proclaimers were on absolute 80's. It's all good :-D

Got a horrible feeling about this today.